Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who would you like to see in BB Ultimate Champion series?

Options
  • 17-06-2010 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Phil Edgar Jones has revealed that the Big Brother producers still haven't chosen the housemates for the Ultimate Champion series.

The series 11 creative director claimed that spots in the two-week run, which will air at the end of the summer, are still up for grabs.

"We'll decide in a few weeks' time," he told the DS forums. "Always up for suggestions but there are a limited number of slots.

"There's a team working on it now - and there is an ongoing healthy debate about who we want to see in those last two weeks. There are loads of great housemates to choose from."

It was confirmed earlier this month that 12 former housemates will join the Big Brother 11 winner inside the house at the end of the series, where they will compete for the crown of Ultimate Champion. Former winners such as Craig Phillips, Brian Dowling and Nadia Almada are expected to take part in the competition.

So they're going to pick 12 past housemates. It seems that they're not necessarily going to pick the winners of each season, more likely the ones who had the most impact, whether positive or negative.

Who would you love to see in the house? And similarly who would you hate to see there? (Can include Celeb BB contestants)

Wishlist:
    1. Rex BB9 - Best HM of all time!
    2. Marcus BB10
    3. Science BB6
    4. Victor BB5
    5. Ashleyne BB7
    6. Makosi BB6
    7. Anna BB1
    8. Nasty Nick BB1
    9. Brian BB2
    10. Briggiet Nielson CBB3
    11. Emma BB5
    12. Jodie March CBB4

Please no:
    Most of the girls from the later series are complete wannabes. Would HATE to see Nikki Grahame (although she'll probably be there), Chanelle Hayes or any of those other tabloid whores.

Also, please not one from BB4! And keep the celebs to a minimum.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Falcon Crest

I'd like to see Brian, Paul and Helen from BB2. That was my favourite Big Brother so I have a soft spot for them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Nikki will be there, if she gets anyway close to winning I'll scream!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

If they got Jade Goody in, I'd be impressed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

anyone but f**king Nikki. I actually hate that girl

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Brian and Anna (the Irish contestants) have been approached and are in the short list for this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

NO.1 John Mc Crirrick please !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Marcus
    Citizen Science
    Charley with Chanelle
    Halfwit
    Chicken Stu with bunnyboiler

God, I can't think right now who else......I'll get back to ye:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Coolio and Verne :)