Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I have more than one address on a bill?

Options
  • 17-06-2010 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭

Heya folks, I'll kick things off.

I rent a property in Dublin where the bill is in my name, but I also own a property in Kilkenny with a bill attached too. Can I combine both bills into one and have it delivered to my Dublin address? Does the bill have to be sent to the residence the supply goes to?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Darragh,

You can indeed get both bills sent on to Dublin if that's the most convenient option. Each separate account number can have a specific forwarding address of its own.

While we can't 'combine' (as in merge) the bills in question, we can have them sent on to the same address.

If you pm me your details I'll sort it out for you.

Thanks,

David.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks David - will check for my details and come back to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Might be of some use to you, but i have a similar situation. I have two accounts at different addresses, but i signed up for the online billing and now both bills are viewing on the website. Both accounts are separate as in billing cycles, different payment methods etc if you want, but both accounts are registered under one login details and one email address. You are notified when you bill is ready to view. I find it great. Just my 2 cents on it

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Online billing seems like a good option, unlike Bord Gais the ESB supply their online bills in pdf format, Bord Gais one's are in plain text and look like they've been typed into notepad

Cabaal wrote: »
    Online billing seems like a good option, unlike Bord Gais the ESB supply their online bills in pdf format, Bord Gais one's are in plain text and look like they've been typed into notepad

The only downside to online billing is that you dont have an official copy if you need one, if you are opening an bank account for example, they dont accept the print out of the bill unfortunately.

Can you request a copy of a bill to be posted out in this case david?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Yeah I did have this problem when I signed up to Meteor bill pay, I did argue it and won in the end of the day

If they didn't want a customer that wasn't my problem ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Davy,

If you're signed up to online billing, you still have the option of requesting a paper copy anytime you need it. Just ring 1850 372 372 or email us and we'll take care of it.

Hi Davy,

If you're signed up to online billing, you still have the option of requesting a paper copy anytime you need it. Just ring 1850 372 372 or email us and we'll take care of it.

Good to hear, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

BTW, Darragh, if you choose to sign up for Online Billing, we're running a promotion at the moment.

If you sign-up for Online billing in the next few weeks, you'll get 2 months worth of free Screenclick DVD movie rentals. You can find out more and register here

Thanks
    Chris

Advertisement