Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone or 02?

Options
  • 17-06-2010 1:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi guys,

I apologise if this has been done to death already. I am currently with 02 switched from Vodaphone about 18 months ago but my 02 contract is due to expire.

My current 02 plan is 350 mins any network anytime, 150 texts and free mobile to mobile calls weekends after 6pm I think. (that last bit might be wrong)

Price is about 49 euro per month & vat(=60 euro approx) I am pretty sure they told me when I signed up that vat was included but that is not the case.

My bills can be a lot higher though for going over the talk time and text limit- almost double this month. I have a land line which could use more so this is my fault to a degree I should keep more on an eye on it.

Is this a good deal or do you think Vodafone is a better option? Half my friends/ family are on 02 and the other half vodaphone so it's pretty split that way.

Would appreciate any help? I was thinking of getting an iphone so would vodafone be better?

thanks so much

Comments

Advertisement