Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2.ie Treats Codes for cinema etc

Options
  • 17-06-2010 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

anyone wanna hook me up? i need 1 or 2 of these treats for this evening. is the code different per ticket or is it the same for everyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

is that screen cinema, d'olier street dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Damn I had this as an SMS and I restores my iPhone yesterday and lost all my texts. Would have sent it to you otherwise as it expires today. Tried again but it won't let me. Stupid phones.

PM sent to ronano with code. enjoy :)

there's a load of codes for cinemas across the country that expire today. if anyone wants one, just ask here and i'll PM you the code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 47 jonnyha

Any more codes??

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

jonnyha wrote: »
    Any more codes??

Thanks.

What are you looking for? I rarely use mine so have a look on the o2 treats page and if there's anything you want just let me know and I may pass it on.

Would the Mods care to make this an o2 treat request thread?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

The code seems to be a one off every week so can be reused and reused if expire date is still good. If someone wants this weeks one drop me their number and i'll send them a text. Thanks to whiteman for saying a poor me a bout 10 euro overall :D

no problem ronan :)
    i've got loads of codes on my phone. i'll give a list of cinema location

Swan Cinema, Rathmines
    Screen Cinema, D'Olier Street
    Savoy Cinema, O'Connell St

There's also codes for Cork, Drogheda, Clonmel, Dundallk, Wexford, Kilkenny, Limerick, Carlow, Santry, Tullamore, Mullingar, Thurles, Dun Laoighre, Longford, Athlone, Tralee, and Oranmore.
    if there's more than one cinema in the area, i'll look it up and give you the name of the cinema if you're interested.
    this code entitles you to a €4 ticket to a regular screening Monday-Thursday at any of the above cinemas.

if you're interested, post here with what cinema you want, and i'll PM you the code. i'm not going to be at any of these cinemas, so someone might as well use them :)

http://dailytreats.o2online.ie/default.aspx

link for o2 treats
    if you like something, post the link for the treat here, and if i have any codes left, i'll PM it to you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭freebee23

Hi All,

Looking for 2 codes for Eddie Rockets for their Burger meal.
    Would really appreciate if any boardsie could help.

Cheers,
    Freebee23 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭sunshinegirly

Let me know if anyone wants a treats code for Dunlaoighre Cinema, it needs to be used before the 24th June

• Advertisement

freebee23 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Looking for 2 codes for Eddie Rockets for their Burger meal.
    Would really appreciate if any boardsie could help.

Cheers,
    Freebee23 :)
    can you post the link please? i'm having trouble finding it on o2.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Bambi2

Hi guys,

Would anybody be able to help me out with an O2 treat for IMC Dundalk. I have no idea how this works mind....

The link is http://dailytreats.o2online.ie/offerdetails.aspx?oid=1190&c=all&page=0

Thanks so much!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

ive sent a voucher to your email with the code,print it off and show at cinema

Unfortunately can't open any rapidshare adresses while in work :-( Can anyone else give me a hand?

http://dailytreats.o2online.ie/offer...0&c=all&page=0

Thanks!! :-)

Eh! Me again looking for a new O2 treat code for the cinema, pretty please....
    http://dailytreats.o2online.ie/offerdetails.aspx?oid=1237&viewall=true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KarimS

Hey does anyone have any codes for O'Connell Street by any chance?? Would be amazing if you guys could share!

thanks!!

KarimS wrote: »
    Hey does anyone have any codes for O'Connell Street by any chance?? Would be amazing if you guys could share!

thanks!!
    PM Sent. only noticed this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭robbie99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

does anyone know how the omniplex treat codes work.

is it one per person or is it one per day.

the code is a 3 letter numeric for the cinema with a 3 number code prepended

is there a unique 3 letter code per treat ?

The girl in Dundalk let two of us in under one code but insisted that I delete the text from my phone, I thought if we had just sent it to each other we would have had a code for the following week too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

anyone got one of these they'd like to share? im on o2 and supposed to be going to the cinema tonight with my little sister. was planning on using my code so i wouldnt have to pay a full adult ticket for a movie i have no interest in..but when I went to download it, it just gave me a blank page (tried refreshing it and it said i already used my treat..um no i didnt!!) and im supposed to be leaving in an hour!! i would really appreciate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

D e e wrote: »
    anyone got one of these they'd like to share? im on o2 and supposed to be going to the cinema tonight with my little sister. was planning on using my code so i wouldnt have to pay a full adult ticket for a movie i have no interest in..but when I went to download it, it just gave me a blank page (tried refreshing it and it said i already used my treat..um no i didnt!!) and im supposed to be leaving in an hour!! i would really appreciate it.

no problem tell me what to do, i have only ever printed the ticket before so do not know how I could help you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

proulx wrote: »
    no problem tell me what to do, i have only ever printed the ticket before so do not know how I could help you

The thing it gives you to download..can you save that and email it to me? or even screenshot it? or when you download it..i think they send you an email too..if you could forward that to me then i think i can just print that

o2 customer care said they can retreive my code but it wont be today..:rolleyes: dont see why they cant just send it when they give the same code to all users!!

thanks so much!

edit: its the omniplex one by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

ok so which omniplex? it seems to only give the option of print or redeem via text

Advertisement