Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geog answers

• 17-06-2010 2:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi, Im new to thi but is there anywhere we can get the answers to the geography short questions? Or is anyone fully confident that they know them and would like to enlighten me:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭double GG

GAAmadd wrote: »
    Hi, Im new to thi but is there anywhere we can get the answers to the geography short questions? Or is anyone fully confident that they know them and would like to enlighten me:)

Which Questions??

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

There's no marking scheme out yet and there won't be until around september.I'd say your best bet to find the answes is to check your book since anything asked on the test would have had to have come from your book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 GAAmadd

All of the questions:) Although im fairly sure I got 6 or 7 fully right im not so sure about a few such as the sattelite images one?? Ya I was thinking of looking at my books, but seems like alot of bother:D

Advertisement