Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FRANCE V MEXICO

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Useless French garlic eating, wino B&"$tards!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Ginger83

justice, c'mon Mexico

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Jaysus lads i Just went on tilt on poker there after France scored and i won nearly treble what i have lost on France with a straight:D, how things can turnaround:).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,253 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Jaysus lads i Just went on tilt on poker there after France scored and i won nearly treble what i have lost on France with a straight:D, how things can turnaround:).

€3.00 for a straight :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

robbie1977 wrote: »
    €3.00 for a straight :p

Three Fiddy actually:D.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

6/1 Mexico 2-0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Get in the Blanco. Adios a frances.

:pac GET THE **** IN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

One more please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

6/1 Mexico 2-0

Well played son!

Put a few more euro on 3-0 @ 13/2 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Go on Mexico my amigos!!

I'm loving this. Didn't think I would but I am :D

Bring Thierry on now, see what he can do for ye......

Karma baby......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

Get in the Blanco. Adios a frances.
    He may be fat but he can slot a peno.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

haha wrong thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Au Revoir Les Bleus , good riddance

and that useless manager, hope ye sign him up for life.

cant believe i over looked mexico tonight at whopping odds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

Pity no one believes ya lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,708 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Headshot wrote: »
    World Cup 2nd Group Matches France v Mexico Money-Back Special
    17-06-2010 19:30
    First to Score for their Team
    J Hernandez @ 4/1

Win
    Single: J Hernandez @ 4/1
    1 line at €10.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €10.00
    Potential returns: €50.00

rest of my bets are live ones

lol first goal scorer bet i won in the wc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,939 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

mailburner wrote: »
    no goalscorer must be a possibility now
    got 6/1 in bar one...3 euro for an interest
    stuck at work so i cant see a damn thing

im counting my chickens with my other bet though

ffs
    i didnt see that coming at all

good to see those cheats stuffed though
    id have paid good money to see that alone

mailburner wrote: »
    ffs
    i didnt see that coming at all

good to see those cheats stuffed though
    id have paid good money to see that alone

Money well spent!! :)

I'm such a chancer, I had my finger lingering literally for about 5 mins still very unsure whether to go through with 2-0 Mexico @ 6/1.

I saw the outstretched leg from Abidal I think it was and boom pressed it right at the point of the Mexican going down. Nice little 60 euro pocketed :cool:

Thierry-Henry.jpg

I'm smiling Thierry, are you? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Kod-box wrote: »
    Going with Mexico @ 3's on Betfair.

GET IN

good day at the office :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭matt1958

Have a thought for our boys watching that 5hite when it was so nearly could of been them there.. What a waste!!! FECKING FRENCH C**TS..

matt1958 wrote: »
    Have a thought for our boys watching that 5hite when it was so nearly could of been them there.. What a waste!!! FECKING FRENCH C**TS..

a disgrace to everyone in France they are

half of them of non french descent so they obviously couldn't give a f*** about their country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭akkadian

I'm such a chancer, I had my finger lingering literally for about 5 mins still very unsure whether to go through with 2-0 Mexico @ 6/1.

I saw the outstretched leg from Abidal I think it was and boom pressed it right at the point of the Mexican going down. Nice little 60 euro pocketed :cool:

Thierry-Henry.jpg

I'm smiling Thierry, are you? :pac:

I like Thierry Henry. He's a great player when in form and it was a referee/linesman fault that awarded the goal to France, and Robbie Keane agreese with me.

However, that French performance was an insult to the game. Mexico looked like olympic giants compared with them. So poor.

And Domenech is IMO the worst international manager of all time. He had a smarmy "it's not my fault. I don't take responsibility" look on his face throughout, and appeared tactically inept to say the least.

From my point of view, I was looking forward to the game. I was genuinely objectively unbiased. What's done is done. I was gonna be up for the team that played the best football and committed the most effort. That was definitely Mexico.

The goal was offside, but I've found that when a team are as dominant in a game as Mexico were, a decision like that is always going to go against you in the end.

I honestly would have supported France if they were the better team in that game. I'm shocked that the French were that bad and that poorly managed. I feel even more sorry for Henry now!

It looked like Man U vs. Hull city. France were that bad. I was thinking of supporting them (no joke) but now I hope they go out and the bookies have 12-1 against France making it...Bye France?

edit: Domenech has the character and integrity of a Wall St. banker IMO. He'll probably do very well after the world cup in a different field!

odds for the uruguay v mexico match are out.the draw is 4/6

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/world-cup/mexico-v-uruguay/win-market

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

rte coverage annoying me, i do not think that goal was offside. would love to see the sky sports andy gray angle but i dont think any part of hernandez excluding arms was further than the point of defender closest to his goal which are the rules. so in simple terms no part of hernandez was past abidals heel. so dunphy you are wrong...........

what do ye think??

B~

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

had a nice little 30 euro on just so i had exra reason to cheer on my boys in green!:P

Akkadian, as a finance student, I must say that's an insult to us aspiring Wall St. bankers ;)

Henry was a great player but his career is all but over now. In ten years time he will most likely be remembered for the infamous handball instead of his great play/goals, which is somewhat of a pity really.

I'm not so sure if the goal was offside, looked to me that the defender's foot just kept him level. But anyway, the linesman was right to give the benefit of the doubt to the attacker.

That's me only half talking through my pocket too :)

robbie1977 wrote: »
    odds for the uruguay v mexico match are out.the draw is 4/6

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/world-cup/mexico-v-uruguay/win-market
    I've had €100 liabilty lay on that, 4/5 on Betfair.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭hitbit

Congratulations and thanks to Mexico. Really great to see a team in green and white hammer France. Justice for The Hands fo Henry.

hitbit:D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

they are woeful odds for a draw, i wouldn't go near a draw unless the odds were 3+

Two south american teams that need a point to qualify....there actually good odds for a draw, because it will happen.

Two south american teams that need a point to qualify....there actually good odds for a draw, because it will happen.

thing is tho the 2nd in the group plays argentina with the winner playing s korea / greece so mexico have an incentve to try and win the game.
    uruguay wont be bothered atacking much tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭el diablo

A draw suits Uruguay but Mexico will be looking to win so as to avoid meeting Argentina in the next round.. Who would you rather play? Argentina or Greece/South Korea? :P

I've layed the draw at 1.6.

edit: robbie1977 got there before me.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

Just let it be known that South Americans are the butt of jokes in many parts of Mexico. Especially Colombians, Argentinians and Uruguayans. And vice versa too. Mexico is hated by a lot of Latino countries south of them. Neither will want to play Argentina so i don't think they'll overly play for a draw and just kick the ball about.

Mexico ain't in South America mate :p

But yeah cannot see anything other than a draw.

a draw is the obvious, but its the same as them dodgey italian games with odds of 1.5 for a draw...

:rolleyes:

the winner plays greece/nigeria/korea

the loser/runner plays diegos crazy argentina

i wouldn't tell my team to settle for a point

and I think Nigeria will twat korea, if they actually clear their 2 goal deficit they can still do 2nd, thats providing Greece lose

Suppose ye are right about who they play in the next round but i still think it will be a draw, i probably wont back anything in it though.

ps..my geography stinks :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Finally managed to bag a win... After Brazil letting in a late goal when I had them at 2-0, and Spain's inability to hit the target when I had them at 1-1.... and then the Argies go goal happy when I had them at 2-1, though I was never gonna get a f**king win!

So after 18 straight losses in the WC I bag two in a row, get in my son haha

Got Mexico 2-0 @ 16/1 in Paddys just before K.O, and Draw first half, Mexico second half at 13/2. Had Vela to score first and Mexico to win 1-0 at 40/1 but the clown went and wrecked himself, would have been a nice bonus!

Don't know why the odds were so good for Mexico, highly underrated IMO. They were 13/2 to win 1-0 today, madness...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

I'll be backing Mexico to beat uruguay. Also gonna back France to beat south afica, hence getting into the next round. So will have a few quid on France finishin second in group.

France would have to win by 4 or 5 goals if Mexico beat Uruaguay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

France would have to win by 4 or 5 goals if Mexico beat Uruaguay

Not if Uruguay hammer Mexico... A 2-0 win might be enough

He's backing Mexico to beat Uruguay, Uruguays goal difference is 5 over France.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Gonna wait for the team sheets and possibly bet in play. If both sides are resting key players or keeping it tight, I'll lump on the draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Gonna wait for the team sheets and possibly bet in play. If both sides are resting key players or keeping it tight, I'll lump on the draw.

I'd go for Mexico 2-0 ;)

• Advertisement

Group A:
    Uruguay 4 pts +3
    Mexico 4 pts +2
    France 1 pt -2
    South Africa 1pt -3

Can France really qualify? If Uruguay beat mexico by one goal, France need to win by 4 goals. If Uruguay win by 2, France need to win by 3.

If Mexico beat Uruguay by one/two, France need to win by four/three.

All but out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I'd go for Mexico 2-0 ;)

Hehe, I mean the Uruguay - Mexico game ;)

As it happens, I got Mexico 2-0 at 16/1 last night! :D

Hehe, I mean the Uruguay - France game ;)

As it happens, I got Mexico 2-0 at 16/1 last night! :D
    France v South Africa?

Advertisement