Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Felt bikes

• 17-06-2010 3:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Anyone have experience with this brand? I'm helping a friend buy a girls commuter bike and saw a Felt bike for €500. Was impressed by the weight.

Found a pic (Felt Cafe W)
    CAFE%207_L_PINK.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

I ride a Felt Fseries road bike with ultegra and elites and cant complain, use it for racing and training, as a brand id say they re as good as anything else in the same price bracket

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,916 ✭✭✭Russman

+1 to that, I have a Z series and love it.
    They're a very reputable brand, just not that well known.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Thanks for the replies. I thought it was a quality bike from the little time a spent with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭petethedrummer

I want one of those cup holders for my bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭Hungrycol

That's purdy. Needs guards though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

As others have said Felt is a good brand. Im on an AR4 myself and its a great bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

+1

I've a Felt road bike and I love her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭sgriffin

eurocycles are the cheapest around for the felt cafes i got one for the gf at 399. worth checking out if they have them left, she loves hers and after 4 months of use we have had no problems. dealt with shane very helpful must drop it back in for its first free service shortly

Advertisement