Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii console + 4 controllers ( pads, nunchucks and motion plus)

Options
  • 17-06-2010 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Hey, as the title says im looking for a wii bundle with 4 full controllers. Not interested in any games, just the console and controllers. Local gamestop quoted me 290 for console and 2 full controllers. Hopefully i can do better with some boardies help, thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

If your're looking for just a console deal, I'd suggest picking 1 up 2nd hand from adverts or the likes tbh. You won't get a warranty but check it before you buy if you're suspicious.

I bought one about 2 weeks ago via adverts, the console and 2 wii motes & nunchunks. Everything is fine, €100 is what I paid.

I didn't bother with games as I softmodded it that night and have an external harddrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

Yawns wrote: »
    If your're looking for just a console deal, I'd suggest picking 1 up 2nd hand from adverts or the likes tbh. You won't get a warranty but check it before you buy if you're suspicious.

I bought one about 2 weeks ago via adverts, the console and 2 wii motes & nunchunks. Everything is fine, €100 is what I paid.

I didn't bother with games as I softmodded it that night and have an external harddrive.

I'll be softmodding it too, which is why i dont want any games. Gonna check adverts now, cheers Yawns.

No bother.

Make sure you get 2 wii motes and nun chunks in the least! You'll have far more fun with the 2. Don't worry about steering wheels etc as they are very cheap to pick up anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

I couldn't be arsed waiting so i went to gamestop and bought a new one. A second hand wii with one controller was €130. Was just about to get it when i noticed a new wii with a motion plus controller with sports resort was only €180, i traded sports resort for €20 so it only cost me €160 in the end which is not bad for a new machine with a motion plus controller.

Ill grab a loan of a second pad and chuck until i buy my own, I'm off now to fill my hard-drive :) Thx again for the reply.

Enjoy it! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Im looking for something similar to what Yawns got on adverts, but am finding it extremely difficult, my luck has to change at some stage.:rolleyes:

Advertisement