Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History Aftermath

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭padolicious

Nice paper. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
    Studied High cross/Newgrange, Goya/Impressionism, wingin it on gallery?

epic fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Blerdiii

fashion question was lovely but we did basically NONE of that paper...ugh think i passed but not the b1 i needed, the whole town went and drowned their sorrows in the pub after :( oh well! c'est la fking vie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 EveBann

The landscape question,I did the tribute money by Masaccio. . . only one I had learned that fitted into the topics , do reckon that will be ok?
    Ha i did the animal one for the Tribute Money,my teacher said either that or the landscape would be fine.Loads of people in my class did the Arnolfini Wedding as the animal one too so we'll see!
    And i'd say they'll mark the gallery one in favour of students cause it was hard and there's never normally a comparison in that section.

Just wondering though,a lot of the stuff i wrote in section 1 was just wrong..do they mark in favour and try and give you marks for right points?or do they take away for wrong information?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Connie Bah

DL Saint wrote: »
    Same with my class except it was a few weeks back when we were watching Avatar for the film question. One of my m8's brought in a Bansky book and showed the teacher and asked could we study it?
    She said no because he is not goin to come up. So we spent a whole week preparing a f*****g question on avatar which didn't come up:mad:

You prepared Avatar?! Wasn't that out a good while after the papers were written? We were told there was no way it could come up, but it'd be a banker for next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 SEInvincible

ok so no newgrange or impressionism or Paul gaugin?

that was my first 3 choices gone.

so i did that question that gives you a random list of titles.

the one i did was ' A Landscape' . i did ' Regatta at D'Argenteuil' by Monet.

it's not 100% a landscape painting , will it be accepted? If not i did an extra Q in the last half hour , just about.

other than that i was happy enough , i never went to a 'small gallery', how small is small? attempted that one but sure we'll see.

ITS OVER.

• Advertisement
Advertisement