Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How Many People Are Doing Ratios?

• 17-06-2010 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Just curious to see how many people are definitely gonna do the ratios question.

Because I'm like 90% sure I'll do it. And the less people that answer it, the better chance I have of getting a better grade.
    Plus, I'm just curious.

Are You Doing Interpretation Of Accounts in HL Accounting? 22 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 22 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Cormac2791

I'd say I will..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 sarahisdeadly

We did them in class but I'm the only honours that kept it up.
    Tis only a backup in case Published comes up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

Yeah they're not too common in my class either.
    I find it handy enough to get around 70 in them, but after that is difficult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

No, I'm sane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 UndertheMatt

I think that they are grand.... i know its hard to get a very high grade in but my teacher gave me an A whenever we did them :P

Anyway plenty of time to revise all the other questions if that one is a b***ox :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

If Suspense and Club or Service come up then I'm not, but they're my back-up in case one of them doesn't come up. If none a them come up...I'm screwed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭EvilLlamaThingy

The only scenario I *might* not do it, is if it's club and suspense with easy suspense adjustments. It's very easy.. just bullet point. The written part is always the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

JoeyBuddy wrote: »
    Just curious to see how many people are definitely gonna do the ratios question.

Because I'm like 90% sure I'll do it. And the less people that answer it, the better chance I have of getting a better grade.
    Plus, I'm just curious.
    On average, well over 50% do it. It's the most popular question every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭JoeyBuddy

Really? Hmmm...still think I'm likely to do it though.
    I find suspense quite hard.
    I'd say Ratios and Club/Service will come up anyway. I could get maybe 150/200 on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭monaghanman10

Only doing it if published comes up

• Advertisement
Advertisement