Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Gears 2 problems...

• 17-06-2010 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Is anyone still playing it?

If you are can you shed some light on how long it takes to get a party for multiplayer? Im up on around 20 minutes maybe more now. I dont get the "strict firewall" warning either.....

No problems at all with L4D2 or MW2 online

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

Is anyone still playing it?

If you are can you shed some light on how long it takes to get a party for multiplayer? Im up on around 20 minutes maybe more now. I dont get the "strict firewall" warning either.....

No problems at all with L4D2 or MW2 online

Change the location on your Xbox to the Uk and you will get games way quicker.
    When the Update came about a week after it could take 20 mins to find a game.
    But since I changed the locale in the settings it works like normal.
    The crappy connections included

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

ah ha! that seems to have cured it mate! Changed locale,restarted system and now it seems to be working as intended! thanks man! roll on gears 3

add me if you wanna play MW2,L4D or GOW2.

blastedglute (xbox live handle)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Ya it can be really annoying to get on a game on gears sometimes....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

x8 experience till the 6th of July

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

x8!? That's crazy. I may have to have a few games of it over the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

WTF are they thinking making horde Tickers only for levels 1-9; 10-19 etc, and then Boomers only for rounds 10/20 etc? It's idiotic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

bugler wrote: »
    WTF are they thinking making horde Tickers only for levels 1-9; 10-19 etc, and then Boomers only for rounds 10/20 etc? It's idiotic.

But good luck getting a game of horde, the only game I would manage was warzone. Anyone have code for the downloadable maps, not flashback?

bugler wrote: »

this sequence of waves is only until July 6 I think.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?p=30817882#post30817882

Advertisement