Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bar staff in Galway?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Then let us complain so that they know that something is wrong and that the owners may be able to do something to change it.

Complain to your TD about out-dated libel & slander legislation pertaining to online public community discussion fora such as this.

As though folk didn't have enough avenues for whinging already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

po0k wrote: »
    Complain to your TD about out-dated libel & slander legislation pertaining to online public community discussion fora such as this.

For what it's worth, it's not libelous if it's true.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Lots of good pub staff in Galway (curtious and able to serve easy
    drinks), cant say I know of many talented bar staff though (knowledgeable of various drinks, able to mix stuff not on the menu, the type that clearly take their job as a profession, not just a job).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

OH! There used to be this girl of asian origin in Roisin Dunh (this is a few years back) who always had her midriff exposed, always had a smile on her face and always had a bottle opener in her arse pocket.

She had a fanclub

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I am surprised that Freeneys have not been complimented for running a great pub for more years than I can remember ....and especially given the standards and customer service scumpit hellhole that is quay street/cross street beside them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

OH! There used to be this girl of asian origin in Roisin Dunh (this is a few years back) who always had her midriff exposed, always had a smile on her face and always had a bottle opener in her arse pocket.

She had a fanclub

it wasn't that one that worked on no8 down in the docks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Jamey

it wasn't that one that worked on no8 down in the docks?

Sounds like the same one to me. She was a Kiwi......

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

Jamey wrote: »
    Sounds like the same one to me. She was a Kiwi......

ya...youre right

drooling-homer-simpson.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Javajunkie

She had a fanclub

Aye, I remember her. Gotta love the cult of the cute barmaid.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

I've always found the staff in the Róisín to be quite rude, to be honest, but let's focus on the positives! The staff in the Crane are lovely. Some of the staff in the Salt House are good as well, and most of them know their beers (as you'd hope). They usually seem pretty nice in O'Connells as well, and Neachtains.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I like the staff in Sheridans on the Clybaun road
    Always very friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Eman Resu wrote: »
    Hope to God you meant off not of ...

pedantic...........

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Bierhaus has had the same staff for years. So if you're in a few times, you'll be remembered and more than likely be on first name basis with them from then on.

Just think it's nice to have after the huge bar staff overhauls that you usually get in a lot of pubs. Particularly around summer/christmas time.

Never hurts to know who is pouring your Hoegarden. ;)

Advertisement