Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot Classes

Options
  • 17-06-2010 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi!

I've been reading tarot for a few years but I'm sure there's loads still to learn. Can anyone recommend a good course in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I have just finished a course. She will be starting a course again in September I believe - the details of her tarot courses aren't on her website, however she does have a meetup group at www.meetup.com/Astrology-Tarot-Reading-Study-Practice/

Personally, I found her to be fantastic. I was the only complete novice in the group, and she was able to get me started, whereas helping the more advanced people look at different aspects they hadn't considered before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Susipoo

Thanks a million for that, I found her last week and emailed her. So hopefully will hear back shortly. Great to hear that you enjoyed the course

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

She is away on hols at the mo, so may be a couple of weeks before she gets back to you - not 100% sure when she is back.

Advertisement