Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Murderdolls track :)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

was never really into this band, but i listened to the track its not bad, dont think id buy an album but i dont mind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I'm liking that song. Apparently the album is out in August. It'll be on my shopping list :).

Nothing particularly interesting about it,sounds a lot like Mudvayne

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

I'll buy the new album, I enjoyed the last one

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Theyre still going? :eek:
    Im in!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I don't like it as much as some of the songs off the last album. I'll consider getting it, but it wouldn't be high on my list really.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Astro Zombie

Nice. Good to here thease guys back together. Wednesdays solo stuff was ok but no 'beyond the valley..'

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ThePerfectDrug

The video!

Great song, great vid, heard they're doing some more uk dates after Ozzfest, hope they play dublin!!!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

It reminds me of the new motley crue sound. I'd go see them if they played I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

I like Wednesday 13, but I'm not really liking this song.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Fiftysix

jaysus, that is bad :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    It reminds me of the new motley crue sound. I'd go see them if they played I think.

Thats exactly what i was thinking..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Don't know what to make of it at the moment. A little heavier than their previous album which was more catchy punk metal type of songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Its a good record, I recommend getting it when it comes out. Defo big step up from there previous one....

Advertisement