Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CHEMISTRY PREDICTIONS 2010

• 17-06-2010 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

ny predictions would be helpful guys...thanks
    i have one my teacher said ethanal and bleach might come up

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Q1. Bleach/EDTA
    Q2. Ethanoic Acid/Ethanal
    Q3. Volatile Liquid/Benzoic Acid/Rate of Reaction

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭aine92

which rate of reaction is due?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭dee o gee

I posted this a while ago so I hope you don't mind if I just copy and paste it in again

My teacher reckons he'l put a small Q on bleach somewhere on the paper (not 1,2 or 3) this year so that'l stop all the speculations about when its gonna come up, and then he'l put it as an experiment Q in the next few years to spring it on people when their not expecting it! biggrin.gif She thinks this year water, volatile liquid, ethanal or benzoic acid will come up. She thinks redox reactions has a chance too. Well just about everything in the book she says ''has an outside chance'', you'd be going over a few things and she'd keep saying 'well this has an outside chance'. biggrin.gif

She seems to be fairly in this guy's head and isin't usually too far wrong. smile.gif

Advertisement