Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a new course selection NUIG

Options
  • 17-06-2010 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi,
    It was and is my understanding that we can make changes to our CAO applications until July 1st. I would like to add a science course to my selection and the mature students officer at NUIG says I can't. The reason? Aptitude tests and interviews have already been completed. I don't have a problem with that at all except that neither an aptitude test or an interview is required for my chosen course! I just don't understand why I can't add it on and I really want this course to be my 2nd choice so it's pretty important to me. Any advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

If it is not a restricted course then put it down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭captainstacy

I wanted to add a course in nuig to my cao form, but I was told I couldn't because the apptitude test was over.
    I had done the apptitude test for a different course, both courses were arts both had the same apptitude test!! My own fault for not filling out the cao correctly but still it seems petty when I had done the test all I needed was a course code added to my application.

Advertisement