Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tidying up field ??

• 17-06-2010 7:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭

Well....I have a field about 13 acres in size...No there are some relatively level pieces in the field and some that I don't even want o look at:rolleyes:.. I had a digger in about two years and I got rid of some of the scrub bushes.. I would like to tidy it up a bit more now....Now the ground is fairly rocky.. I was just wondering is there any contractors you can get into to gather all the stones etc ??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 739 ✭✭✭valtra2

yes there are a stone rake that will put all the stones in rows and another one to pick them up i work for a contractor and he has one its about 100 a acer to do depends on the amount of stones but it does a great gob would recommend it to anyone, where you from

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭trepasers

Im living just outside galway....That would be fierce handy as there are quite a few rocks !!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Monkey Rocker

There's a contractor from I think Tipperary who travels all over the country doing that kind of work. He did a super job for me on some land I was reclaiming. PM me if you want his contact details, I think he advertises in the Farmer's Journal fairly regularly

Advertisement