Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German?

• 17-06-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

Need some last minute advice for German, what should I be studying? I apparently did very well in my oral and my aural is usually good, but need help for written. only need a C3. oh and I hate that the comprehentions are 60 each :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

DGRulz wrote: »
    Need some last minute advice for German, what should I be studying? I apparently did very well in my oral and my aural is usually good, but need help for written. only need a C3. oh and I hate that the comprehentions are 60 each :(
    Vocab, vocab and vocab. Get your highlighter out for those comprehensions, it may annoy you that they are 60 each but they are the most important part of your German exam! Read the Q's get a feel for the text, then highlight the answers etc. For the Schriftliche Produktion vocab vocab vocab, most important. Just write out lists of words and see if they stick. Practice 2-3 comprehensions, answering the Q's, going through words you don't know with your dictionary, write these words down, they might stick and you can use them in your written.

As for grammar, well I'm ****ed for that so I can't help you there :(
    Hope that helps either way, and hope you get what you want :) Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Im kind of ok for grammer know most of my verb conj and my relative pronouns ect. Im learning natural diaster stuff for the letter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭FridaysWell

DGRulz wrote: »
    Im kind of ok for grammer know most of my verb conj and my relative pronouns ect. Im learning natural diaster stuff for the letter.
    Lucky you :(

Thats good... Some general sayings and stuff be good too...

Ich freue mich so: I am thrilled
    Es war gut von dir zu horen: It was good to hear from you
    Ich habe so eine Wut auf: I am furious with
    Wie blod!: How stupid!
    Nutzlos: Useless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Heres hoping the first text isnt as bad as the mocks. :S

Advertisement