Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lingham's Garlic Chili Sauce

Options
  • 17-06-2010 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭

Can't seem to find Lingham's Garlic Chili Sauce in Tesco or Superquin lately.
    Do any of the Tesco branches still have it?

Failing that, is it available anywhere in Dublin, preferably the north side?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

Dont know about Linghams, but I bought a great garlic chilli sauce in the shop in the Mosque in Clonskeagh a few weeks back. The brand was East End,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

huskerdu wrote: »
    Dont know about Linghams, but I bought a great garlic chilli sauce in the shop in the Mosque in Clonskeagh a few weeks back. The brand was East End,
    It's not the first time that the Mosque has been recommended to me, and for food, also.
    Must get around to checking it out soon so thanks for reminding me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,434 ✭✭✭Rancid

Still looking for Lingham's sauces... anywhere in Dublin, really!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Millypenny

Have you tried a Chinese food supplier/shop?

There's a Chinese shop in Limerick which always has bottles of Lingham's chilli sauce, so it might be the same in Dublin.

Havent seen it for sale in Tesco's for a few months- they've cut back on stocking a number of products due to the "recession"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭YumCha

I picked up a bottle in Asia Market on Drury St!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Is this stuff any good? What do you eat it with?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Swampy wrote: »
    Is this stuff any good? What do you eat it with?
    Anywhere you would use tomato ketchup.

Advertisement