Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options
  • 17-06-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This thread is for BB fans that want to know what's going on in BB all the time.

Anything goes in here regarding what news is posted, there is no need for Spoilers.

This way people don't have to worry about offending anyone by posting up to the minute news and tasks ect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Uh, I don't know if I'm in the right place:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Essentially, this thread is for people who might be watching the Live Feed and want to post about it.
    It's not fair to post live feed stuff in the other thread as most people there only watch the highlight shows and don't want anything ruined on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Uh, I don't know if I'm in the right place:confused:

:D

You are, you can post here too it's just the thread will have updated news that hasn't been on TV yet. \0/

DS and C4 vids and links ect that are not allowed in the other thread.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Spot on, Dr. B.
    PS - any chance of Tricia Helfer's phone number? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Dr. Baltar

Mr E wrote: »
    Spot on, Dr. B.
    PS - any chance of Tricia Helfer's phone number? :)

If I had it, there would be no way anyone else would be getting it. :p

• Advertisement

Who is Tricia Helfer??:o

DS:
    Corin has been given a secret task by the Tree of Temptation this evening, in which she could win back one of the housemate's suitcases.

While washing her clothes in the bathroom, the Tree suddenly told her that she has until 10pm this evening to complete her task.

"I want you to tell an outrageous lie about yourself to each of the other lot. That's a total of 13 lies," the Tree said.

The Tree then told her that they have to be 'juicy lies', suggesting that she tell them she used to be a man, or that she has never been on a sunbed before, adding: "Now that really would be an outrageous lie."

When asked who's suitcase she wants returned to the house, Corin requested Rachael's, to which the Tree remarked: "I hate do-gooders."

The Tree added to Corin: "If you don't do it, or tell anyone what you are up to even when the suitcase arrives, Rachael will face the wrath of the Tree of Temptation."

Corin then sat in the bathroom thinking of her lies while she finished washing her clothes.

This will be great tv, I especially like this:
    The Tree then told her that they have to be 'juicy lies', suggesting that she tell them she used to be a man, or that she has never been on a sunbed before, adding:

"Now that really would be an outrageous lie."

I love that chest of drawers, I can't call it the tree anymore because:(, well it's not a tree anymore.:D

I hope she passes the task, it would be nice for Rachael to get her case back for eviction night.

DS:

This will be great tv, I especially like this:

I love that chest of drawers, I can't call it the tree anymore because:(, well it's not a tree anymore.:D

I hope she passes the task, it would be nice for Rachael to get her case back for eviction night.

This should be well funny:D

Haha, Dave on LF there saying that the public will see and understand why JJ went off on his rant:eek:

NOT!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Haha, Dave on LF there saying that the public will see and understand why JJ went off on his rant:eek:

NOT!!!!!!

I understand why he did anyway?

• Advertisement

This should be well funny:D

I can only begin to imagine what she said after reading this.:pac::D

DS:
    The Tree of Temptation has informed Corin that she has successfully passed the secret task she was set earlier in the evening.

As she was cleaning her teeth, the Tree informed her that after telling at least 13 lies to housemates Rachael would soon receive her suitcase, being the housemate Corin had chosen to receive the prize.

"Corin, that was awesome. That's what I call lying," the Tree whispered to her. "Just a question though; how on earth could you become pregnant with a girl?"

Corin began laughing and said: "Well, exactly!"

She then left the bathroom muttering that she may now have to pretend she is pregnant as she cannot reveal the task to housemates.

I can't wait for this lie.:pac:
    "Corin, that was awesome. That's what I call lying," the Tree whispered to her. "Just a question though; how on earth could you become pregnant with a girl?"

It's going to be :D, I can feel it in my water.:pac:

Rachael just got her suitcase back and is asking who could have asked BB to give it back to her. :D

Corin is all " I don't know, is everything in there?" :pac:

So far so good.

:D
    Corin just said she's having an early night, God love her she must be afraid she'll say something and Rachael will lose her suitcase again.

Did I just hear correctly there a while back that BB was saying "Will Rachael return the suitcase to the storeroom immediately"

maybe I was just hearing things though cos she still has it or did she dump everything out of it and bring it back?

She just had to return the suitcase, she was allowed to keep her clothes. :pac:

She just had to return the suitcase, she was allowed to keep her clothes. :pac:

ahhh I see, makes sense so!

why are the lights still on in the house at 2 in the morning? :pac:

They just haven't turned them off yet, it usually depends on how many have gone to bed and if they wanted the lights off, but whoever is still up will usually leave them off if HMs are sleeping.

They are sooooo not sleeping tonight.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

If I was Rachael and I got my suitcase back on the day before evictions, I'd be so paranoid!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Davina just said on Little Brother there that there's no panel anymore on eviction night, yay! I found that it took away from the evictee's interview so delighted about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was watching Lf last night for a while. Rachel got her suitcase and Corin looked so genuine in denying it was her that requested she got her suitcase back -big innocent head on her:). JJ was ranting about Rachael for ages again- I was p*ssed off listening to him:mad: and Ben was agreeing with a lot of what he said then he went into the bedroom and was all pally pally with her:rolleyes:.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

On little bro earlier I saw a clip where they were playing Vuvuzelas as part of their task (i think it was part of the task anyway)

• Advertisement

Ben was bitching summat else on LF last night with his eyes shifting all over the place......Real sneaky like:D
    He referred to the 3 girls (shabs, ife and caoimhe) as the witches of Macbeth and also as the Addams Family.....He was on flying form and then told JJ to watch out for Govan. JJ, Dave and Ben bitched for hours and Mario joined in a little while Steve didn't have much to say.

Fair play to Sunshine as she said she didn't like to bitch behind peoples backs and basically said it was wrong...

It was, they had to do it for 90 minutes.:pac:

It was, they had to do it for 90 minutes.:pac:

Fan-footie-tastic:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Very surprised by tonight's eviction. I was convinced Sunshine was a goner.

Posy wrote: »
    Very surprised by tonight's eviction. I was convinced Sunshine was a goner.

I don't think it's a coincidence that BB gave her no airtime this week.

She drives the HMs mad, so I reckon BB wanted people to forget about that and give us what we want which is good TV.

2am
    Dave is lying on Ben's bed talking about pointy things and crotch fluid as he asks Ben to rub cream into his face.......Repressed homosexual methinks:p

2am
    Dave is lying on Ben's bed talking about pointy things and crotch fluid as he asks Ben to rub cream into his face.......Repressed homosexual methinks:p

They've been touchy feely all night, what gives there?

They've been touchy feely all night, what gives there?

Dunno, think they are going for the craig-anthony angle:D

2.20am
    Shabs, Ife and Caoimhe in the bath again (surprise,surprise) talking to Mario sitting outside the bath...
    Shabby to Mario: It's really awful that you described your ideal man and they send one (reference to Ben)
    Caoimhe to group: It's obvious he (Ben) swings both ways:D

Shabby then calls over mario to whisper something to him.....I can only imagine that she is telling Mario that Caoimhe is her ideal female and she too is straight like Mario's Ben is!!

• Advertisement

Dunno, think they are going for the craig-anthony angle:D

Ah jaysus, that's a lost cause so, because they'll never even come close.:D

Remember Craig looking like Myra Hindley:eek: and telling everyone to back off because HE:D would look after Anthony.:eek::o:D:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement