Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/5/caoimhe-would-have-got-with-shabby/play.c4

This is a video of Caoimhe admitting to Josie that had she not had a boyfriend she would have gone for it with Shabby.

I'd really love to know what this boyfriend thinks about all this.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He could be one of those guys that would love it:D but if he'd any sense he'd have packed up and left no forwarding address.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Is everyone forgetting what a prick JJ is.I could be so wrong but don't think its a fact that Caoimhe goes on friday , Rem Sunshine was 11/1 last friday morning , JJ is not the most like HM If she was up against Ben it would be a no brainer, But against JJ she has a little hope.

DS:
    00:55
    John James, David and Steve are challenging Ben's behaviour, as he puts on Mario's t-shirt without asking. John James says that he thinks Ben is an actor, because "no one can be that rude in real life".

John James says that he thinks Ben is an actor, because "no one can be that rude in real life".
    :eek:

Someone drag that guy to a mirror.:pac:
    01:02
    Steve and David now agree with John James that Ben is an actor. Ben denies it. Nathan and Corin agree, with Corin saying: "Is he heck, he's lovely!"

with Corin saying: "Is he heck, he's lovely!"

Tell it like it is Corin. \0/

01:12
    Ben claims that he didn't "shaft" David by getting him to take his place in the task on Saturday. "I gave him something to do for the afternoon."

"I gave him something to do for the afternoon."

Only Ben could see it like that.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Good lord, I'm in stitches here watching ben talking with JJ.
    JJ is honestly as thick as a post and has been trying to wind ben up for the past hour about his old fashioned views on wooing women. He says he didn't think people like that existed since the Titanic

When he didn't rise Ben he then got personal about ben's hair saying that he really hadn't ever seen hair like it and who the hell parts their hair like that!! Nasty little fecker!!

Ben then was telling how he likes his friends to have heart, style etc. JJ then got stuck in saying that style shouldn't be important in choosing friends. Ben spent ages trying to explain that he didn't mean style in a fashion sense but in a sense that they had something interesting/special about them.

JJ then started saying that everyone in their own right is special to which ben tried to make him see that while that is correct they may not be interesting to him personally. JJ is going on and on and on as he wants ben to bite!!!

Ben I think tho' has cottoned onto JJ and realises the best way to rise h is not to respond:pac:

• Advertisement

Nail on head Fluffy, JJ was proper trying to wind him up.
    And tbh I think if Ben was fake he'd have risen to that crap.

But.............He Didn't. \0/ :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Ben is lethal at the moment and is only gonna get better now that he can handle JJ:D

god, I really have to stop watching LF and sleep but it's soooo addictive!!!:(

Oh right. There *is* a save and replace task then..
    The save and replace task for today has been revealed. It’s called Stay on TV and is a TV Shaped bucking bronco.

Caoimhe and John will have to see who can stay on the longest and whoever does will be saved and therefore replace themselves with another housemate to face eviction.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jul/6/exclusive-save-and-replace-task-reveal/view.c4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Ben is lethal at the moment and is only gonna get better now that he can handle JJ:D

god, I really have to stop watching LF and sleep but it's soooo addictive!!!:(

I know! I've just come back from a BB free weekend and just had to watch the live feed to catch up on what was an eventful weekend! Did you see it last night when they were talking about social intelligence? It was the most I heard Caoimhe speak to anyone other than Shabby or Ife!

Nathan was just saying it today that it's been great since Shabby has left as he's come out of his shell and noticed that Caoimhe has become a new woman.

I'll be interested to see how Caoimhe acts this week as I do feel she was influenced (badly) by Shabby as she has a weak character and will adapt to whoever she hangs around with. No sign of a save or replace task but if there is, I actually hope she wins and puts someone else up against JJ. At the moment, it's just a no brainer that she'd be out.

oooh interesting! You need pretty good thighs to stay on a bucking bronco...JJ's seems to have more upper body strenght and Caoimhe looks like she has strong enough thighs so this could be 50/50.

If JJ wins, I say he'll put up Dave, if Caoimhe wins....I say she'll put up Dave as well!

Dave v's Caoimhe could possible be a close one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Good God! I just heard Caoimhe got down on one knee and proposed to her boyfriend from the diaryroom! And suggested they get married in the house!! WTF! I'm SOOOOOOOO Mortified for the girl! The boyf is gonna be on BBLB this eve. Wonder what he'll say..........

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Caoimhe proposed to her boyfriend from the Diary Room this afternoon.

The Dublin based student was joined by Josie when she made the statement, via Big Brother, to her lover.

"We think a BB wedding would be amazing," she told Big Brother. Getting down on one knee, she added: "Okay, Dave will you marry me in the BB house because I love you and think you're so beau."

Speaking about her plans for the event, she continued: "Well we would have it in the garden. With a white carpet and white flowers. He doesn't have to be here that long, only a couple of hours."

Caoimhe added that she would like either a vintage designer or a white leather dress, with a turquoise bridesmaid outfit for Josie.

She later told Ben, David, and John James that she had proposed through the camera, and had also asked Big Brother if they will allow her to get married in the house.

"You can be the best man," Caoimhe told Ben before confirming that she had only asked Big Brother and that they had not confirmed anything.

"We can't say congratulations yet as i don't have an answer," Caoimhe clarified. "That would be a first though."

Ben wondered if Big Brother would let them marry in the house and confirmed that he would like to meet Caoimhe's boyfriend.

"Steve can give us away, Josie's bridesmaid and Shabby could be maid of honour," Caoimhe told them.

After she left the bedroom, Dave suggested that it would be good for raising the show's ratings.

"I can't see them doing it," John James said, as Ben noted that it would be quite bizarre.

Caoimhe's partner's response to the proposal will be shown on tonight's episode of Big Brother's Little Brother, which airs at 6pm on E4.

In the last two series of Big Brother partners of original housemates have joined the show halfway through, with Noirin's boyfriend Isaac entering last year and Rex's girlfriend Nicole taking part in 2008.

Oh ffs! She just screams of desperation.

I hope BB have learnt their lesson after the fiascos that were Nicola and Isaac entering the house.

....the hell??

:eek::confused::eek::confused::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Why does every Irish person on BB have to be a twat.

Dowling, Norin and now this nauseating bint.

I liked Anna Nolan though, she's my neighbour now :)

Oh ffs! She just screams of desperation.

I hope BB have learnt their lesson after the fiascos that were Nicola and Isaac entering the house.

Oh good god! I said I'd give her a chance....and there it was and now I'm back thinking she's just an arse.

I'm a sad arse and just bought the live feed to watch the save and replace task. JJ just looks completly pissed off that he was nominated and determined to win, Caoimhe seems to be taking it in her stride. She said to JJ "I deserve to be here after my behaviour"

JJ keeps looking at the board of names trying to figure out who he'd replace himself with.

On the first attempt, I think Caoimhe did slightly better than JJ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

yeahimhere wrote: »
    I'm a sad arse and just bought the live feed to watch the save and replace task. JJ just looks completly pissed off that he was nominated and determined to win, Caoimhe seems to be taking it in her stride. She said to JJ "I deserve to be here after my behaviour"

Do they cut out bad language during the day on the Streaming Live Feed?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

BB are absolutely, 100%, rubbing their hands at this.
    I have no doubt that this wedding will go ahead.

Clever girl.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Do they cut out bad language during the day on the Streaming Live Feed?

Yup, it's cut out just the same as the afternoon/evening feed

Mr E wrote: »

Clever girl.
    Nah, Caoimhe would backtrack as she usually does.

Strange, more housemates seem to be cheering for Caoimhe than they are for JJ.

Caoimhe seems to think that JJ is falling off on purpose, I think he'd prefer to take his chance with the public rather than have to choose someone to replace him....or he's just not very good at this!

Result: Caoimhe stayed on for 22 secs and JJ for 19secs

She replaced herself with.......drum roll please!!

NATHAN!!

me thinks he's out now! :D

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

JJ threw it, C won and nathan is up...

Ginny wrote: »
    JJ threw it, C won and nathan is up...

JJ confirms that he threw it in the bedroom. He said that he didn't know who to put up against her as he knew she'd go. He feels sorry for her and wants her to be able to rectify herself since Shabby's gone, also that he didn't want to be solely responsible for someone being up for eviction.

Jesus he's bought her act too? She screams of desperation and the stupid wedding request, after leaving Shabby a note in her returned suitcase just proves it.
    God!

Ginny wrote: »
    Jesus he's bought her act too? She screams of desperation and the stupid wedding request, after leaving Shabby a note in her returned suitcase just proves it.
    God!

Yup, seems so. He was saying that at least he's been able to talk to other people in the house and get the full experience while she hasn't been able to do that :confused: erm, it was by choice!!

Jesus, they're talking about Shabby as if she's died! "Shabby would've wanted it this way"

Mr E wrote: »

Clever girl.

What in the name of all that's holy is wrong with that girl!

Seriously, it was bad enough with Lisa and Mario and the whole proposal thing but Caoimhe only knows these people a few months ( auditions ) and already they will be replacing her family and friends on her wedding day.

I hate it when people like her end up getting a second chance, and being rewarded by BB for her obnoxious behaviour in the house!:mad:

Do people really care enough to tune in to see her married.:eek:

Do people really care enough to tune in to see her married.:eek:

Only if Shabby was there to object and throw an almighty tantrum :p

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jul/6/caoimhe-s-secret-notes/view.c4

thats the link to the Shabby note story, dunno if it's been posted already

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

As much as JJ's an arse, I really hope Nathan goes. He's such a non-entity and when he does speak, he comes out with a load of crap.

JJ seems to have a lot of fans in the Great British Public anyway, so I reckon he's safe.

I'm not going to see BB until Sunday as am going away! Will have loads of catching up to do!

Ohhh JJ just said that if he won, the only person he'd have put up would've been Corin!

• Advertisement

yeahimhere wrote: »
    Only if Shabby was there to object and throw an almighty tantrum :p

Better than confetti I suppose.:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement