Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Do people really care enough to tune in to see her married.:eek:

of course they will in great numbers , just so they can bitch and take the p1ss.
    or some just for the small chance that she be stood up and left hanging , We are an evil lot :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Why would JJ put up Corin, that makes no sense, has he lost it finally?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Ginny wrote: »
    Why would JJ put up Corin, that makes no sense, has he lost it finally?
    :D

He was saying because of everyone that was left, he didn't want to put them up and she was the last one who he didn't get on with / enjoy her company. Which I can understand. But he felt Caoimhe had no chance up against her so threw the task as he knew Caoimhe had a clear idea and reason as to why she's replace herself with someone else.

He's actually talking a lot of sense in the bedroom now. Saying if the public wanted him out, he wouldn't want to stay just because he saved himself and spending another week flying under the radar just so he wouldn't be nominated again. He wants to be himself and see where that gets him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Re the save task , JJ saying he threw it ,I'll wait to see the footage to judge , but as a knee jerk reaction again without seeing anything He just got beat by a girl so of course I [he] threw it...........
    Was there a clock that they could see , because if there was no clock How many think he has the brains to judge and lose 22 sec to 19 sec ...,,,,,

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Damn - don't want to see either JJ or Nathan leave...
    I hope this whole "wedding" thing is a joke... That sounds like the worst thing ever...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Re the save task , JJ saying he threw it ,I'll wait to see the footage to judge , but as a knee jerk reaction again without seeing anything He just got beat by a girl so of course I [he] threw it...........
    Was there a clock that they could see , because if there was no clock How many think he has the brains to judge and lose 22 sec to 19 sec ...,,,,,

According to Digital Spy they discussed it beforehand..
    Caoimhe has won this week's Save & Replace task and chosen Nathan to face the public vote alongside John James in her place.

Big Brother confirmed to the house earlier this afternoon that the 22-year-old Irish student and the 24-year-old Australian had received the most votes during yesterday's nominations, a revelation that seemed to shock all the housemates except the nominees themselves.

The pair were then told that they would still be competing in the 'Save & Replace' task, which this week would be called 'Stay on TV'. Each nominee would have three attempts at riding atop a TV-shaped bucking bronco, with the person that achieved the best attempt winning the task, saving themselves from the public vote and literally being able to stay on TV for another week.

As Caoimhe and John James changed into red overalls for the task, they both agreed that they knew who they would nominate in their place should they go on to win. However, John James then turned to Caoimhe and asked: “How much do you want to be here? Because if you want this more than me…”

They then toyed with the possibility of deciding between them who would win the challenge, with the other nominee agreeing to deliberately throw it, but Caoimhe quickly decided against this when Josie suggested that this could result in Big Brother refusing to let either of them save themselves.

However, John James was still fixed on throwing the challenge, despite Caoimhe and the rest of the house’s objections. He later commented to Corin, David and Nathan: “How could I live in the house knowing that it’s my fault that somebody else has gone out?”

Out in the garden, Caiomhe and John James alternated their attempts, with Caoimhe setting an impressive 22-second benchmark on her first attempt, before only managing around 16 and 9 seconds on her second. When John James failed to last longer than 20 seconds on either of his first two attempts and walked away smiling, Caoimhe realised he was throwing the challenge, despite asking him beforehand not to “do anything stupid”.

“I'm going to fall off straight away then,” she threatened. “Don’t do this. Why are you doing this?”

John James failed to produce a third attempt good enough to match Caoimhe’s first time of 22 seconds, thereby making her the winner of the challenge. Despite Ife hinting to Caoimhe while waiting for confirmation of the result that she should nominate her, Caoimhe decided to swap her picture for Nathan’s, meaning that he will now face off against John James in this week’s public vote.

I'm back to my original opinion of John James...playing the game and really trying to win favour with the public. Like his blow jobs are degrading comment, telling Mario to pick him as the caterer, throwing this challenge and now he's apparantly claiming if he won he'd give 50% of his winnings to the runner up and 50% to charity. He's full of shít.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Still like JJ he is an ass in some cases but who isnt in there.

Ife now wow talk about wobblers lol

Or maybe was afraid he would fall off and doesnt want to be shown up by a girl :p good cover:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

they should punish them by C being put up regardless, now they will throw it whenever they feel like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

I love Nathan right now. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

SV wrote: »
    I love Nathan right now. :D

He is da man.:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

He is da man.:cool:

He the eejit. Given that Queefa nailed his ass to the wall with the save and replace task leaving him up against JJ, he just signed his own death warrant right there.....

conorhal wrote: »
    He the eejit. Given that Queefa nailed his ass to the wall with the save and replace task leaving him up against JJ, he just signed his own death warrant right there.....

He is da man, was in relation to him calling Scabby a raincloud of doom.:pac:

I know that's why Caoimhe put him up, but just to hear him say it was \0/.:pac:

It all depends now on what BB show of JJ and Nathan.

I know they say "You decide" but I'm not an eejit I know we only see and hear what they want us to, even with the live feed.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Sadness turns to anger.
    Anger turns to hate.
    Hate turns to the dark side.
    The dark side is apparently South Dublin. Caoimhe is a jackass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

JJ seems to be enjoying having a good auld natter with Caoimhe about who's gameplaying etc. Spent time earlier in the bathroom with her and now in the garden. The same conversations which annoy Joise...so I hope he doesn't hang out with Caoimhe more now because she'll indulge his conspiracies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I knew they would hit it off in the end i know my girl so well :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

The housemates are in for a big suprise tomorrow when the titan enters the bb house, its gonna make for great viewing, for more info check this out:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/7/big-brother-house-this-is-titan/play.c4

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

The housemates are in for a big suprise tomorrow when the titan enters the bb house, its gonna make for great viewing, for more info check this out:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/7/big-brother-house-this-is-titan/play.c4

that is fcuking terrifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

that is fcuking terrifying.

That is fcuking epic! :D

(and a little bit terrifying...but mostly epic)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

That is fcuking epic! :D

(and a little bit terrifying...but mostly epic)

it is pretty cool, i would crap myself if i was in a house with it though! :o

• Advertisement

it is pretty cool, i would crap myself if i was in a house with it though! :o

Oh yeah, me too. I'd be afraid it would fall over on someone (me)!

Was Caoimhe proposing a load of bollox then? How come they didn't air that in the highlights show?

I don't think anyone's posted this already...but Shabby met Caoimhe's boyfriend, Dave, on BBLB :P

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/6/bblb-shabby-meets-caoimhe-s-boyfriend/play.c4

And this one is a follow-on from when they stopped taping BBLB and Emma asks some more questions.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/6/shabby-meets-caoimhe-s-boyfriend/play.c4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Big news on BBLB, major spoilers about friday night show surprise

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/may/10/congratulations/view.c4

New Housemates.
    Well done you! You have discovered Big Brother's Secret Page.

Now, as a reward for being so darned clever Emma Willis and The Tree of Tempatation will reveal some exclusive news, just for you!

More info to follow - keep checking this page...

So three new housemates will be going into the House on Friday - that'll stir things up! What do you think they will be like? How will the other housemates react?

Let us know your thoughts below...

Here's a little bit of info on the new housemates...

94e83e82ce694557ccbecd04db639b03_smallpromo.jpg
    Andrew, 19, is a loveable maths geek. He moved to Oxford last year to start University and currently lives in a house with 6 boys and 12 girls. Andrew passed his Maths A-Level when he was 13 years old.

954fae7f6d78f78f82910205a0955168_smallpromo.jpg
    Rachel, 28, is a funny, bouncy, confident scouser who talks for England! She considers herself a risk taker, hates negative people and was once sacked from a job for being too loud!

36521bf94a02891a89fb3ce2b45240ce_smallpromo.jpg
    Keeley, 30 is a very focused, attractive business woman. Personal success is extremely important to her and she admits she has a superiority complex. This, she feels stems from her being a small woman as she's not quite five foot tall.

Cool. Should be interesting. Especially if John James stays...those girls might distract him from his whatever-it-is with Josie.

I already like the newbies... Could be some new favourites in there for me, along with Ben and Corin...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

New housemates look awesome!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Anybody else have a sneeking suspicion that if JJ is to friendly towards any of the chicks that Josie will turn into a vicious harpie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

conorhal wrote: »
    Anybody else have a sneeking suspicion that if JJ is to friendly towards any of the chicks that Josie will turn into a vicious harpie?

Sounds like some gooooood TV. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement