Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

954fae7f6d78f78f82910205a0955168_smallpromo.jpg
    Rachel, 28, is a funny, bouncy, confident scouser who talks for England! She considers herself a risk taker, hates negative people and was once sacked from a job for being too loud!

I cannot wait for Rachel to meet Caoimhe.:pac:
    funny, bouncy, confident scouser

I'm wondering what Corin will make of her.

Josie will either befriend her straight away or hate her on sight.:D:pac:

Oh BB with your big wooden spoon, I LOVE it! \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

954fae7f6d78f78f82910205a0955168_smallpromo.jpg
    Rachel, 28, is a funny, bouncy, confident scouser who talks for England! She considers herself a risk taker, hates negative people and was once sacked from a job for being too loud!

I cannot wait for Rachel to meet Caoimhe.:pac:

I'm wondering what Corin will make of her.

Josie will either befriend her straight away or hate her on sight.:D:pac:

Oh BB with your big wooden spoon, I LOVE it! \0/

God I hope JJ stays in now more than ever. We really need to see him flirt with new girls and enjoy the action. Josie has said herself numerous times it would drive her crazy.

Then again if they were "too" good looking he might just hate them a la Rachel?

Either way, fun times!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

pookie82 wrote: »

Then again if they were "too" good looking he might just hate them a la Rachel?

Either way, fun times!!;)

It's funny that one of them is even called Rachel as well :D

John James has just learned that Irish is a language. Caoimhe's showing off with a bit ;)

I heard that, she said what the Irish was for Wanker when JJ asked her, but I can't remember exactly what she said it was.:pac:

• Advertisement

I heard that, she said what the Irish was for Wanker when JJ asked her, but I can't remember exactly what she said it was.:pac:

she said amadán...which means fool ;)

I get ya!:pac:

I love the way they are all so relaxed atm, they haven't got a clue what's coming.:D

I get ya!:pac:

I love the way they are all so relaxed atm, they haven't got a clue what's coming.:D

Well Ife was saying that she thinks that it's likely more will come in because Shabby went. But she's not convinced because she thinks it would have happened already. She's on the alert though...made a bet with John James and everything :P

Well Ife was saying that she thinks that it's likely more will come in because Shabby went. But she's not convinced because she thinks it would have happened already. She's on the alert though...made a bet with John James and everything :P

I missed that, busy elsewhere and needed to concentrate.:p

But thanks for that.:pac::)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I'll be very interested to see how BB edit the conversation which took place between Ben and Steve/Nathan/Dave and JJ about Hitler and the British involvement in WW2...

I hadn't seen the LF myself so have been trawling thru the DS forum and it seems that Ben who has studied British Govt. Policy and International Relations etc expressed the view that the French as a result of the Treaty of Versailles had been allowed to treat the Germans quite badly and that if Chamberlain had intervened that the likes of Hitler would not have been able to garner such support for a anti-european movement!!!

Steve, Nathan, JJ and Dave apparently went to town on Ben saying that he was disrespectful to all the British soldiers who had died in the war......Ben is supposed to have tried to explain that he holds the view that the war could've been avoided if steps had been taken earlier and that he is anti-war until all alternative routes have been exhausted but was inevitably shouted down by Steve et al.

As is being expressed on other forums, I really hope that this convo is not edited in such a way as to make Steve out to be the indignant wrongly done by war veteran and Ben the peace loving fool who supported Hitler:mad:.....

Ben is supposed to have said in the nest later that it is outrageous that he can be told by Steve that he is not an MP or a soldier and therefore is not entitled to a view or opinion on historical conflicts.......to which Ben comments "all this from a man who has never read a book on historical conflicts" or words to that effect:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'll be very interested to see how BB edit the conversation which took place between Ben and Steve/Nathan/Dave and JJ about Hitler and the British involvement in WW2...

I hadn't seen the LF myself so have been trawling thru the DS forum and it seems that Ben who has studied British Govt. Policy and International Relations etc expressed the view that the French as a result of the Treaty of Versailles had been allowed to treat the Germans quite badly and that if Chamberlain had intervened that the likes of Hitler would not have been able to garner such support for a anti-european movement!!!

Steve, Nathan, JJ and Dave apparently went to town on Ben saying that he was disrespectful to all the British soldiers who had died in the war......Ben is supposed to have tried to explain that he holds the view that the war could've been avoided if steps had been taken earlier and that he is anti-war until all alternative routes have been exhausted but was inevitably shouted down by Steve et al.

As is being expressed on other forums, I really hope that this convo is not edited in such a way as to make Steve out to be the indignant wrongly done by war veteran and Ben the peace loving fool who supported Hitler:mad:.....

Ben is supposed to have said in the nest later that it is outrageous that he can be told by Steve that he is not an MP or a soldier and therefore is not entitled to a view or opinion on historical conflicts.......to which Ben comments "all this from a man who has never read a book on historical conflicts" or words to that effect:D

I love Ben... :D
    To be honest, no matter how they edit it, Ben won't come off smelling of roses, since 80% (and I'm being generous with that statistic) of the people who watch Big Brother know f*ck all about history...
    Hopefully I'm proved wrong and Ben ends up looking like the hero that he is...

I love Ben... :D
    To be honest, no matter how they edit it, Ben won't come off smelling of roses, since 80% (and I'm being generous with that statistic) of the people who watch Big Brother know f*ck all about history...
    Hopefully I'm proved wrong and Ben ends up looking like the hero that he is...

God, I hope so..........
    Can imagine the pitchfork waving mentality of the British public if the conversation is edited to make him look bad or doesn't accurately reflect the point he was trying to make!!!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

:o

Thanks for that post Fluffy, I was dying with curiosity to know wtf that was all about. I hope they show the whole conversation, likely they won't as it would make more controversial tv to a 'Nazi supporter' being shouted down by a war hero. Fcuk sake! Even if they do show it all, chances are the half wits across the sea won't understand it anyway.:mad:

I'm sure they're not all halfwits:o Apologies for any British boardsies:)

Ann22 wrote: »
    Thanks for that post Fluffy, I was dying with curiosity to know wtf that was all about. I hope they show the whole conversation, likely they won't as it would make more controversial tv to a 'Nazi supporter' being shouted down by a war hero. Fcuk sake! Even if they do show it all, chances are the half wits across the sea won't understand it anyway.:mad:

Ah here... while I agree the sentiment of the above post, I think its unfair to use the term "half wits across the sea"... There's as much "half wits" round these parts as there is over the water...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭alastair_doom

Ann22 wrote: »

Emma on BBLB talking about this just said "When will Ben learn to keep his opinions to himself" :mad:

Ah here... while I agree the sentiment of the above post, I think its unfair to use the term "half wits across the sea"... There's as much "half wits" round these parts as there is over the water...

You're right..I was a bit emotional there in my support of the Benmeister:(

Emma on BBLB talking about this just said "When will Ben learn to keep his opinions to himself" :mad:

She's one anyway:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Just noticed on the website they've posted a story about an argument between Corin and JJ.. Great timing producers :rolleyes:.. so expect to see plenty of it on the highlights show tonight... But we all know its a ploy to keep the eviction voting close... :o

Hold on now... Scabby on BBLB now and she wants back in... Just like george says when your out... your out..
    FCUK OFF YOU WASTER!!!!!!

I couldn't believe it as well.....
    Why isn't he entitled to an opinion, a well educated informed one at that!!!
    It may not be a populist opinion but it is still one and it was the right to an opinion which has seen wars being fought by soooo many over the years:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Emma is married to someone who was in the boyband 'Busted'. She's just not used to a man having something intelligent to say...
    Let alone have an opinion... :pac:

• Advertisement

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Emma is married to someone who was in the boyband 'Busted'. She's just not used to a man having something intelligent to say...

:D:D

She's married? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

She's married? :(

Did you think you had a chance with her?biggrin.gif

Why are they giving Shabby airtime :mad:

Why are they giving Shabby airtime :mad:

Your in the wrong thread mariaf24........get yourself over to the other one....Me and Krustydoyle are waiting on ya:D

On BBLB today, the blond HM Keely said she really disliked Caoimhe, and that while they were waiting to be picked at the beginning of the Series she was standing next to her and tried to make conversation but Caoimhe ignored her.:eek:

She said she thought Caoimhe was rude and arrogant.:D

It should stir things in there.:pac:

On BBLB today, the blond HM Keely said she really disliked Caoimhe, and that while they were waiting to be picked at the beginning of the Series she was standing next to her and tried to make conversation but Caoimhe ignored her.:eek:

She said she thought Caoimhe was rude and arrogant.:D

It should stir things in there.:pac:

Aye, saw that........
    Jeez, she really had no time for her. Then again it could be a smart move on her part as she knows the public opinion of Caoimhe...I'd imagine they will all be nice as hell to Corin and Ben:D

Your in the wrong thread mariaf24........get yourself over to the other one....Me and Krustydoyle are waiting on ya:D

How embarrassing :pac:

Aye, saw that........
    Jeez, she really had no time for her. Then again it could be a smart move on her part as she knows the public opinion of Caoimhe...I'd imagine they will all be nice as hell to Corin and Ben:D

True, it will cause such paranoia in the house when the HMs realise the newbies have knowledge of public opinion.:pac:

• Advertisement

How embarrassing :pac:

Aw Maria, you crack me up:D

Can't wait to see the new HM's go in!!!!!!!

Ooooh, special extended BB after the break:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement