Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

JJ looking for sympathy from Dave and maaajorly downplaying the chins comment.

Corin has just come in to say that she wouldnt want him to leave and she wants a fresh start with him. Fair play. She didnt have to do that.

JJ is putting way too much pressure on the Josie friendship though.

Oooh g'wan Corin!

He's going on about how appearance slagging is not cool with him and not what he does because of what he's been through and Corin said "Well when we had our argument you made digs about my looks, which is what you say you're against." He said "Well I took offence to you saying I'm only here cos I'm a dickhead and cos I have arguments" and she said "yeah, but you made it about my appearance.." He then says "well I don't want to go back over our argument" :rolleyes:

Such a hypocrite.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

New girl Keeley looks very uncomfortable. She's basically being pinned into her bed by Steve lying down on her legs.

He looks to have taken a shine to her. Never heard him say so much and he's definitely being a bit flirty. Don't think the sentiments are quite returned .Looks awkward.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,799 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

jaysus steve is practically sniffing that new girl, tone it down ya durrrty dawg!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Josie is having none of John James on the live feed. Caoimhe sticking her beak in there too :rolleyes:

Maybe because JJ asked her for advice in the first place and she is mates with both of them
    JJ looking for sympathy from Dave and maaajorly downplaying the chins comment.

Corin has just come in to say that she wouldnt want him to leave and she wants a fresh start with him. Fair play. She didnt have to do that.

JJ is putting way too much pressure on the Josie friendship though.
    Oooh g'wan Corin!

He's going on about how appearance slagging is not cool with him and not what he does because of what he's been through and Corin said "Well when we had our argument you made digs about my looks, which is what you say you're against." He said "Well I took offence to you saying I'm only here cos I'm a dickhead and cos I have arguments" and she said "yeah, but you made it about my appearance.." He then says "well I don't want to go back over our argument" :rolleyes:

Such a hypocrite.

Someone should explain to Corin what a fresh start means ,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

Caoimhe, Corin and Ife nominated this week!

Caoimhe better not win the Save and Replace task!

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Maybe because JJ asked her for advice in the first place and she is mates with both of them

Yeah I know, but Josie didn't really want to talk about it and it was her Caoimhe was talking to when I posted, not JJ. Don't get me wrong, I've no love for Josie either. She was looking for a row with JJ over Keeley when that happened, but she said she's made her decision not to talk to John James anymore and she wanted people to drop it. I didn't see the whole conversation between them, but what I saw Josie didn't want to talk about it but Caoimhe kept at her. Ife was also throwing in her two cents which is also annoying,as she has very little to do with them.

Someone should explain to Corin what a fresh start means ,

She didn't say it in a bad way at all. She was actually really nice about it. And in fairness, he did make comments about her appearance, most notably her boobs, during their argument so its fair enough for her to call him out on being ever so slightly hypocritical, particularly after his "98 chins" comments to Josie. There was no aggro or anything though and they left it on good terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I don't believe it! Caoimhe's gone and done it again! She won the Save and Replace task and put Mario up in her place!

So it's

Mario
    Corin
    Ife

up for eviction this week.

Personally I'd like Mario to go, but he's as safe as houses I reckon. Ife probably the most likely to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I don't believe it! Caoimhe's gone and done it again! She won the Save and Replace task and put Mario up in her place!

So it's

Mario
    Corin
    Ife

Personally I'd like Mario to go, but he's as safe as houses I reckon. Ife probably the most likely to go.

Ah shíte.

Yeah, it'll be between Corin and Ife...wouldn't shock me if Corin went.

So it's

Mario
    Corin
    Ife

GET IN THERE YESSSSSSSSSS

fcuking delighted :D:D:D:D

Mario face must have been priceless , I feel a sissy fit coming on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

GET IN THERE YESSSSSSSSSS

fcuking delighted :D:D:D:D

Mario face must have been priceless , I feel a sissy fit coming on :)

Delighted with this bit of news!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Caoimhe is never going to go at this rate!

Probably end up like Dave and people will just stop nominating her.

Corin to stay!

Don't care which of the other two goes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Bye Bye Ife.No way Mario or Corin will go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

I think Mario is one of the fakest people in the house. See the hissy fit he threw the first time he was put up for nomination.
    His antic with Ben are so childish. Hes boring... like the rest of them I suppose who are up.
    He always seems to join the picture whenever theres a fight, to help resolve the issue... if I was there id tell him to pi55 off and mind his own business.
    Hes watched the show b4 like the rest of them, but I can tell...hes fakeing his Mr. nice appearence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

MissMiami wrote: »
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Caoimhe is never going to go at this rate!

Probably end up like Dave and people will just stop nominating her.

Corin to stay!

Don't care which of the other two goes!

I am glad she has a least another week. It will mean she has reached the halfway mark. That's not bad going for someone who has a lot of enemies inside and outside the house. She is a very interesting housemate who at the very least has an opinion on issues (unlike boring Mario).

The worst thing for her would be if people stopped nominating her! She would be almost certain to be put up in the save and replace task.

Hope Corin goes. Her fakeness is getting tiresome now. Mario is reverting to a child like status with his sulks over been picked for nomination. Someone should buy a soother for Mario when the shopping comes around again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Oh I hope Corin goes!! I'm not at all a snobby person but god she is FILTHy, euugh not an ounce of class.

I think Mario is one of the fakest people in the house. See the hissy fit he threw the first time he was put up for nomination.
    His antic with Ben are so childish. Hes boring... like the rest of them I suppose who are up.
    He always seems to join the picture whenever theres a fight, to help resolve the issue... if I was there id tell him to pi55 off and mind his own business.
    Hes watched the show b4 like the rest of them, but I can tell...hes fakeing his Mr. nice appearence.

Agree 100%

Koloman wrote: »
    I am glad she has a least another week. It will mean she has reached the halfway mark. That's not bad going for someone who has a lot of enemies inside and outside the house. She is a very interesting housemate who at the very least has an opinion on issues (unlike boring Mario).

The worst thing for her would be if people stopped nominating her! She would be almost certain to be put up in the save and replace task.

Hope Corin goes. Her fakeness is getting tiresome now. Mario is reverting to a child like status with his sulks over been picked for nomination. Someone should buy a soother for Mario when the shopping comes around again!

That's some incredibly smart thinking there Koloman:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

One thing i dont think is right,they shouldn't have let the new house mates watch the show,before going in.

Keeley thing is a idiot :mad:

If Mario keeps this self pity up ,he could walk himself out the door . Stranger things have happen .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I agree ROCKMAN, sure other than his week as the mole, he has brought nothing to the house.

He reacted the same way both times he was picked with the save and replace, pathetic really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

did anyone watch the live feed tonight? andrew and rachel had an argument, they didn't show it but rachel was crying afterwards. it's over andrew saying religion is nonsense or something of that sort.

i can confirm that rachel is in fact, a gobshoite. the stuff she was coming out with was .. ugh. tool.

on a side note, i weep a little when ife is shown. she drones on and on about utter crap constantly. mario looked as if he was going to nod off listening to her.

From DS:
    John James has criticised the producers of Big Brother, labelling them as "not very smart".

Discussing the decision to introduce Keeley to the house, the Australian claimed that producers should have done more research to ensure she was telling the truth after it was revealed the 30-year-old isn’t single.

He said: "They’re not very smart, are they? Why wouldn’t you double check?"

As Caoimhe, Josie and John James chatted in the bathroom, they came to the conclusion that Keeley had been put in as a potential romance for the Aussie, but the trio claimed that the move had backfired.

"She even said I think I was put in here for your love interest," said John James. "I wouldn’t do anything with anyone who is in a relationship."

The former vehicle body builder also added that on the Australian version of the show, contestants were kicked out for lying about their relationship status.

Despite knocking the decision to enter Keeley as a contestant, Caoimhe and Josie both admitted to being jealous of the travel agent manager’s looks.

"She’s perfect, she’s shown us right up," said Josie. Caoimhe added that she "kind of fancied" her.

So Keeley has a boyfriend.

Also :rolleyes: at Caoimhe playing the faux-lesbian card again.

i can confirm that rachel is in fact, a gobshoite. the stuff she was coming out with was .. ugh. tool.

Like what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I got really pissed off with Josie and Caoimhe last night. While Dave, Andrew and Rachel were having the religion v science discussion they acted like bitchy little school girls making snide comments to do with god right infront of Dave. I'm not a big fan of Dave and him being drunk on god but they were acting so immature.

Can't believe Josie is only 25. I really thought she was at least 28+.

Steve creeping all over Keeley is gross. He's obsessed with her. Pretty sure when Caoimhe started trying to tickle him last night he said he'd prefer if it was Keeley. Weirdo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Like what?

oh sorry westernnight, i forgot to get back to you :)

she was saying the same things over and over again, like, "i see these little mother theresa nuns saying their rosary and they're so PASSIONATE!" and "i haven't found my religion yet, but i will"

she seemed to think that she was breaking new ground with the things she was saying, it was really cringey and annoying. :o

Just watching the LF there... 3 of the lads- Steve, andrew and dave are in a separate room as part of the supergirls task. They are applying nail varnish to their fingers and toes apart from Steve's toes obviously :D

Steve says he can't believe he's on camera locked in a room with other blokes applying nail varnish but wouldn't mind if women were putting it on him... He then said he really wouldn't mind Keeley putting it on him:eek:

defo has summat for her!!!

Steve is bordering on major Sex-Pest territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Steve is bordering on major Sex-Pest territory.

Robo-Shree.... :D

• Advertisement

conorhal wrote: »
    Robo-Shree.... :D

Oh no...don't mention that name :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement