Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Hmmm I know Caoimhe was an eejit first few weeks but this week she seemed to be having a laugh, but unfortunately everyone seems to be turning on her for the minute things.

Just coz Josie is having her period she starts talking out her arse about JJ and Caoimhe then admits she was in the diary room.

I also noticed last night how two faced that Dave chap is, he encouraged Mario to strip naked and run into the bedroom but when Caoimhe's top got wet he taught that it was a bad thing? I dont understand?

Hope he gets kicked out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Can we talk about who is up this week here , before its revealed on BBLB later ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Jul/19/exclusive-nominations-revealed/play.c4

Rachel and Caoimhe are up for public vote!!!

I didn't expect it to be Rachel, that's a shock.......Can't wait to see who nommed who:eek:

Also, Caoimhe wasn't allowed to nom as she had asked to be put up so that would've had an impact on who got sent up!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Can we talk about who is up this week here , before its revealed on BBLB later ?

Talk away, but only on this thread!

Tough call this week.... alot depends on who wins the save and replace game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Mr E wrote: »
    Talk away, but only on this thread!

Tough call this week.... alot depends on who wins the save and replace game.

If Caoimhe wins the save and replace, she's bound to put Josie up, I would really, really like to see the sickner on that weapon's face!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

That Josie bird really wrecks my head, why does she refer to everything as an animal? calm the udders there will ya??? I dont like Caoimhe at all but she hit the nail on the head calling Josie pathetic.

All this business of asking that Aussie twat if he'll "still be her husband" is very embarrassing.

And then she will say in a joking way that she feels he has been stolen from her, and she lets on she is joking but its clear she says things in jest that she really does actually mean.

She also has that extremely annoying habit where she will have a row or disagreement with someone, she'll storm off and then gather anyone who is nearby and bad mouth the person she just rowed with to try and justify herself.

She plays the victim alot, like she is in love and cant help it, and the british public lap that crap up. The fact of the matter is she enjoys the attention of an exceptionally idiotic pretty boy (who she openly admitted to not liking personality wise), so its really hard to feel any empathy for her seeing as its shallow on her behalf.

If the lad had any sense he would tell her to go f*ck herself. She is the worst type of woman known to man, passive agressive in the extreme.

I reckon if she was gorgeous and she behaved that way then the public would have an entirely different view of her, as it stands she is getting the sympathy vote big time.

conorhal wrote: »
    If Caoimhe wins the save and replace, she's bound to put Josie up, I would really, really like to see the sickner on that weapon's face!

Bet me to it , It would be fantastic if she did win and put Josie up. but after thinking about it if she won and didn't put her up . She would make a total show of Josie and show her to be full of sh1t . Take her victim (she only doing it to wind me up ) card away from her for good , Josie wouldn't have a leg to stand on and help the other house mates see her for what she is ,

it would be interesting to see who Rachel would put ,
    Cannot see her putting up any of the new house mates
    So Andrew and Keeley Safe
    Ben cannot see it
    JJ not that stupid
    Mario safe imo
    Corin safe imo
    Dave or Steve
    Call me crazy but I could see her putting Steve up :eek:

Now Caoimhe would still be flavour to go , but against Steve could she have a chance ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Call me crazy but I could see her putting Steve up :eek:

Now Caoimhe would still be flavour to go , but against Steve could she have a chance ?

I reckon that's who she'd go for definitely but she'd do it under the guise of "I'm only doing this because I know there's no chance of you going."

I can't see Caoimhe staying over Steve. If the majority of those voting have only seen the highlights show then there's not all that much to dislike him for compared to Caoimhe. We all know the guy is a creep but most of the public probably think he's a bloke with no legs who just doesn't do very much. And as we all know, the controversial ones go first unless there's a dullard up against a "favourite", like Nathan and JJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

You know me ,I'd talk to and like anyone..... students ,Wexford people even fish with chips( how is he anyway?)
    I'm one of her biggest defenders on here , she far from the worst in there and if you actually listen to what she saying especially tonight (see Fluffy's first post)
    she telling the truth most of the time ,She one of the only ones that has show any form of loyalty to anyone . Went into to garden after house mate (cannot rem which one) after they insulted Shabby ,telling Ben not to take the abuse of the lads infront of everyone are 2 good examples.She has a hell of a lot more going for her than the Whale or that you know his carrying rohypol Mario .

She never going to win it ,in fact the first time she up ..she gone . But love to see her win a few more save and replace tasks just cause it pisses the rest of them off and this week would drive the whale nuts .

Think hes dead. :)

Cant agree with you my friend, i just hope she meets an untimely end by drowning in the bath or something.

I dont find her entertaining to watch the way i have with previous annoying housemates like Bea from last year for example.
    i agree with you rockman. i like caoimhe, and i think she's actually quite funny tbh.

dave.. he has really pissed me off saying that caoimhe lowered the tone when she was runnin around "with her boobs out", ffs, you could see them yeah, but so fcukin what? has anyone told mario he's lowered the tone by getting his balls out and walking around naked? no! drives me feckin mad :mad:

Yeah when men do things like that its cool and when girls do it they are sluts, dont you know the way the world works by now. :p

caseyann wrote: »
    LOL who on earth bitches to peoples faces? And also then been stuck in a house with them and no where to go? Please everyone in there has said something about someone and still at it,they haven't had the balls to go to her face and tell her either.Its a game show not real life.
    I wouldnt say anything to any of their faces either get you nominated just as fast.Getting someone to say something about someone else and then going and telling those people like josie did,saying all they do is bitch about people is what is two faced,as did ben with caoimhe etc.... and now kissing arses all over place.
    I like a person who is nice but not overly nice,she has to vent some where.They all bitch.

And what about any of that makes her "real"? She is one of the bitchiest in there. Its all she does. You're right, it is a game show and not real life, which is why I'm confused as to how you find her more "real" than anyone else. Slagging people off behind their backs doesn't make you real, it just makes you nasty.

ohn James has suggested that Keeley could be one of the biggest gameplayers in the house, citing the way she immediately befriended presumed public favourite Steve.

"She came in straight away and knew that she wanted to rule the roost and couldn't take it away from him," he told David, saying that Keeley knew more than she was letting on.

"She feels if she can get on the the Baron's [Steve's] side then she will join him on the way up to the top," he continued. "But I don't think they're stupid out there."

He said that it was one thing to play along with the game but another to use people, adding that Keeley was definitely playing Steve.

David seemed to agree with him, questioning what Keeley could have in common with Steve to justify their sudden friendship.

"The Baron isn't being taken in by any of this, though," he said, going on to suggest that Steve may well be playing Keeley at her own game.

I really wish John James would stop with the constant speculation as to who is "playing the game". Just get on with it ffs.

Also can't wait for when Steve hopefully goes...their faces will be priceless :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Chinafoot wrote: »
    And what about any of that makes her "real"? She is one of the bitchiest in there. Its all she does. You're right, it is a game show and not real life, which is why I'm confused as to how you find her more "real" than anyone else. Slagging people off behind their backs doesn't make you real, it just makes you nasty.

I really wish John James would stop with the constant speculation as to who is "playing the game". Just get on with it ffs.

Also can't wait for when Steve hopefully goes...their faces will be priceless :)

Again ,its the house they all have done it and are doing it so doesnt make me see her any less then the rest of them.They havent told her they dont like her but spend all time bitching and been nice to her face.I think half of them are acting like bunch of vultures.

I can see that lets tell her and him i dont like them,And have to stay in house with them,what fun.

caseyann wrote: »
    Again ,its the house they all have done it and are doing it so doesnt make me see her any less then the rest of them.They havent told her they dont like her but spend all time bitching and been nice to her face.I think half of them are acting like bunch of vultures.

I can see that lets tell her and him i dont like them,And have to stay in house with them,what fun.

But she does the same, thats the point. You said she's more "real", I'm failing to see how you came to that conclusion.
    And there are ways to get your point across without saying "I hate you, you're a dickhead." A bit of diplomacy and tact works wonders :)

Anyway, we can agree to disagree caseyann, the highlights show is about to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

But she does the same, thats the point. You said she's more "real", I'm failing to see how you came to that conclusion.
    And there are ways to get your point across without saying "I hate you, you're a dickhead." A bit of diplomacy and tact works wonders :)

Anyway, we can agree to disagree caseyann, the highlights show is about to start.

HAHAHA we havent much choice but to do that :) debating over dumb people on tv hahahaha :D see you later Chinafoot;)

Mario in temper-tantrum shocker :rolleyes:
    DS wrote:
    Ben has blasted Mario for the way he reacted during tonight's tug-o'-war task.

After he lost to John James, Mario refused to put on his 'loser' badge and snapped it in half. While many of the group thought he was initially joking, it became clear he was genuinely annoyed to have lost.

"He's got to learn how to deal with it, that was awful," Ben told John James following the conclusion of the task.

"I agree, but he's just like that," John James replied.

"I've never seen losing like that before," Ben continued, with Andrew agreeing that Mario needed to learn how to deal with losing.

Ben continued to complain about the former mole to David later in the kitchen: "He's my age… it's not competitive, it's spoilt."

David added that it could affect his chances of winning the competition, saying: "He does show off a little bit. He needs to be careful because he has got a really good chance of winning this."

"That’s how he treats me when I don’t return his advances," Ben added, saying that he has noticed Mario's competitive nature before. "Everyone is now noticing what I have noticed for about three weeks, he is spoilt and competitive."

Mario is really starting to get on my nerves. That, above, is just ridiculous. How old is he for god's sake??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Mario is really starting to get on my nerves. That, above, is just ridiculous. How old is he for god's sake??

You know, I admired him for the way he handled the Mole task in the first week, I really did.

But he has let the mask slip a few times now, both times when he was picked for the save and replace and now this.

It's as you said, ridiculous!

Btw, when did the Ben and Rachel thing start and do you know why she is up?

Because I haven't seen any footage to show me the reasons and usually I can spot who has a chance of being up.

Rachel wasn't one of them for me since she arrived in the house.:confused:

Because I haven't seen any footage to show me the reasons and usually I can spot who has a chance of being up.

Yeah I'm really surprised that she's up. Although we can't really judge without seeing the numbers. Herself and Caoimhe could have got 3 votes each and the others could have gotten one or two. Could also be a case of the originals going for the intruders but they like Andrew and Keeley whereas Rachel hasn't really done anything yet to ingratiate herself with them.

As for the attraction to Ben...I have no idea! Seemed very random.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

You know, I admired him for the way he handled the Mole task in the first week, I really did.

But he has let the mask slip a few times now, both times when he was picked for the save and replace and now this.

It's as you said, ridiculous!

She hasn't really made a strong impression in or out of the house,and it's not surprising that at least one of the newbies is up, the first ones in will instinctively try to pick off the newbies so there may be no strong reason why she's up. I'd imagine that they picked her because they like Andrew too much and they're too frightened of Keeley to nominate her....;)

Yeah I'm really surprised that she's up. Although we can't really judge without seeing the numbers. Herself and Caoimhe could have got 3 votes each and the others could have gotten one or two. Could also be a case of the originals going for the intruders but they like Andrew and Keeley whereas Rachel hasn't really done anything yet to ingratiate herself with them.

As for the attraction to Ben...I have no idea! Seemed very random.

she say she is always attracted to people with talent , and when she seen/heard him playing the piano ,she dreamed he was playing for her alone in some beautiful place.

she say she is always attracted to people with talent , and when she seen/heard him playing the piano ,she dreamed he was playing for her alone in some beautiful place.

Yeah I heard that tonight, but it seemed kind of odd...cos, well, it's Ben :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Today the housemates nomintaed for the sixth time. CAOIMHE received the most nominations from her fellow housemates, a total of 7, after Big Brother punished CAOIMHE for asking her fellow housemates to put her up for eviction.

When called to the diary room for her turn, CAOIMHE was told by Big Brother she was not be allowed to nominate after pleading with housemates to nominate her on Sunday night.

CAOIMHE AND RACHEL NOMINATED
    THE DUO WILL FACE SAVE AND REPLACE TOMORROW

This is the third time housemates have nominated CAOIMHE for eviction, but on both previous occasions she has saved herself from the public vote by winning Save and Replace. Will she make it a hat-trick tomorrow?

RACHEL received a total of 3 nominations from her fellow housemates. She faces her first save and Replace task having only joined the house 10 days ago.

JOHN JAMES, KEELEY and CORIN received 2 nominations each.

BEN, JOSIE, STEVE and DAVE all received one nomination.

ANDREW and MARIO were the only housemates to receive no nominations.

Just found this Chinafoot.:pac:

• Advertisement

Yeah thought it might be something like that SS.

I wouldn't be surprised if Caoimhe wins tomorrow despite her protestations of wanting to leave.

Just found this Chinafoot.:pac:

Caoimhe didn't vote , but josie still got one vote , Wonder who has seen through her act ,

My guess Keeley.

Caoimhe didn't vote , but josie still got one vote , Wonder who has seen through her act ,

My guess Keeley.

Yeah I'd say its one of the new housemates who has probably seen the sly, shít stirring nature before they went in. I'd say either Keeley or Rachel.

I've just seen on the live updates on DS that Steve said that being a parent was a blessing or a priviledge....summat along those lines:eek:

Am I wrong but isn't he not supposed to be divorced and not make any effort to see his kids??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Caoimhes had enough, she seriously wants to leave now, looks like we have another casualty

Caoimhes had enough, she seriously wants to leave now, looks like we have another casualty

Tbh, I can't blame her......Apart from the bitchin with JJ and the bit of funny banter with Ben I'd say living for 5 weeks now with the rest would have most people running for the hills!!
    What the hell does Dave, Corin, Mario, Steve or any of the rest of them bring to the place????

JJ and Caoimhe were speaking on LF last night and JJ hit the nail on the head when he said that each day is soooooo bloody predictable...BB house is boring the sh1t outta them. Keeva said she's not normally that doomy/gloomy on the outside but she just couldn't be arsed pretending to love every second of it all the time. Nowt wrong with that!!

BB really needs to mix it up a little and start hanging them with each other by leaking private convo's out. Maybe even make a HM responsible for another directly leaving etc, anything to get a rocket under the place..

Also, did BB scour the British isles for the 3 most useless HM's to bring in and found Rachel, Andrew and Keeley, honestly, what a load of sh1t to qoute Josie!!:mad:

She's been saying that since Scabby left. I don't think she has any intention of leaving but by christ I hope she does. She brings nothing but negativity to the place and drags the others down with her.

She's been saying that since Scabby left. I don't think she has any intention of leaving but by christ I hope she does. She brings nothing but negativity to the place and drags the others down with her.

I understand what your saying about her being negative but she's hardly the only one......Ben likes to give out about other HM's often with Dave. Josie has had her fair share as well. I don't understand why Caoimhe gets all the flak for it:confused:

Edit: Actually this week she got a bit drunk and made a bit of a tit of herself in the bathroom which wasn't being negative and you'd think that would be a good thing as they all seem to call her doomy and gloomy but noooooooooo, according to Dave it was horribly inappropriate and Josie started a whole load of BS about her trying to rob her mucker who ain't even her mucker......D'ya know what, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't!!!

Haha...Josie leading the Caoimhe slagging match in the bedroom while Corin and John James are outside with Caoimhe giving her an ego boost to convince her to stay. Corin...who she hated. Its gas.

Tbh though, Josie being a bitch to her doesn't make me feel any sympathy for her. It doesn't have to be one or the other.

• Advertisement

Josie get off your fúcking microphone!! Can't hear her properly and when I turn it up everyone else is really loud.

Its funny, the stuff Josie is saying about Caoimhe (the bitchiness, the nastiness) is all completely true and also a case of pot/kettle :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement