Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jesus Rachel is very hands on with Ben there.:eek:

I sooo want to know when this all came about.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Does Rachel ever shut up with her romantic BS:confused:

There is no bloody romance in there........Josie fancies JJ as she senses a good storyline, Rachel is pretty much the same about Ben and Keely tried to align herself with the safe one in the house (Steve) but that backfired a little when he became pervy

Jesus Rachel is very hands on with Ben there.:eek:

I sooo want to know when this all came about.:(

He's liked in the public and well she knows it:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I understand what your saying about her being negative but she's hardly the only one......Ben likes to give out about other HM's often with Dave. Josie has had her fair share as well. I don't understand why Caoimhe gets all the flak for it:confused:

Both Ben and Josie can be very entertaining, particularly Ben. They have far more to offer than Caoimhe does. Josie has gone completely off the rails the past week but previously she has been funny. Caoimhe on the other hand went in there, attached herself to Scabby, one of the vilest housemates to ever grace Big Brother and then when Scabby legged it Caoimhe spent the next 2 weeks moaning and moaning about how she "can't do it anymore" and it's wrecking her head and she wants to leave...etc etc etc. She tried to row with Dave repeatedly and led the charge against Corin. None of it has been fun viewing wheras the others have at least offered something.
    Edit: Actually this week she got a bit drunk and made a bit of a tit of herself in the bathroom which wasn't being negative and you'd think that would be a good thing as they all seem to call her doomy and gloomy but noooooooooo, according to Dave it was horribly inappropriate and Josie started a whole load of BS about her trying to rob her mucker who ain't even her mucker......D'ya know what, she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't!!!

Well tbh, if I was her boyfriend at home and I was watching her running around on tv pissed drunk after half a can, with her tits out chasing some bloke I'd be pretty angry. She goes on and on about how in love she is with her boyfriend and I personally think her behaviour was pretty inappropriate. All double standards aside (although Mario is single) she made a fool of herself and if Josie does have genuine feelings for John James it's understandable that she would be upset to see her "friend" doing that. Now before anyone jumps on me, I don't believe Josie's "feelings" in this and I reckon she's using the situation to her advantage quite successfully. She's a complete hypocrite in what she's saying about Caoimhe, but there is still plenty of truth in it.

Even right now on the live feed Caoimhe is moaning to Dave (again, someone she has ripped to pieces many, many times) about how she's not enjoying it and she wants to leave and she has no friends. The no friends thing was her own doing. She relied completely on one person, treated everyone else with utter contempt and now she's confused that nobody wants to hang out with her when all she does is moan.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Both Ben and Josie can be very entertaining, particularly Ben. They have far more to offer than Caoimhe does. Josie has gone completely off the rails the past week but previously she has been funny. Caoimhe on the other hand went in there, attached herself to Scabby, one of the vilest housemates to ever grace Big Brother and then when Scabby legged it Caoimhe spent the next 2 weeks moaning and moaning about how she "can't do it anymore" and it's wrecking her head and she wants to leave...etc etc etc. She tried to row with Dave repeatedly and led the charge against Corin. None of it has been fun viewing wheras the others have at least offered something.

Well tbh, if I was her boyfriend at home and I was watching her running around on tv pissed drunk after half a can, with her tits out chasing some bloke I'd be pretty angry. She goes on and on about how in love she is with her boyfriend and I personally think her behaviour was pretty inappropriate. All double standards aside (although Mario is single) she made a fool of herself and if Josie does have genuine feelings for John James it's understandable that she would be upset to see her "friend" doing that. Now before anyone jumps on me, I don't believe Josie's "feelings" in this and I reckon she's using the situation to her advantage quite successfully. She's a complete hypocrite in what she's saying about Caoimhe, but there is still plenty of truth in it.

Even right now on the live feed Caoimhe is moaning to Dave (again, someone she has ripped to pieces many, many times) about how she's not enjoying it and she wants to leave and she has no friends. The no friends thing was her own doing. She relied completely on one person, treated everyone else with utter contempt and now she's confused that nobody wants to hang out with her when all she does is moan.

If you were watching the Live Feed last night you would've heard her say to Dave and JJ in the kitchen that she had spent too much time with Shabby in the beginning and had wrongly judged people. She didn't blame Shabby for this btw...
    She even told Dave that she had not thought much of him at all but had realised that she was completely wrong about him. She messed up and when Shabby left she tried to integrate more into the group and try to have a little fun. This was seemingly going well until Josie started her jealousy BS about JJ...

• Advertisement

If you were watching the Live Feed last night you would've heard her say to Dave and JJ in the kitchen that she had spent too much time with Shabby in the beginning and had wrongly judged people. She didn't blame Shabby for this btw...
    She even told Dave that she had not thought much of him at all but had realised that she was completely wrong about him. She messed up and when Shabby left she tried to integrate more into the group and try to have a little fun. This was seemingly going well until Josie started her jealousy BS about JJ...

Ah but to be fair, she was bitching solid about Corin and Dave after Scabby left. The only difference was that she had new people to bitch with in Josie and JJ. From what I saw she stuck fairly closely to the two of them, not really with the others...bar maybe Ben.

I don't think anything will change my mind about her at all. She has absolutely no redeeming features for me in that house. Maybe on the outside she'd be a different person, but for me Ife hit the nail on the head when she described her and Scabby as "the mean girls from school". She has this air of (unjustified) superiority about her which is highly unattractive. She's proven herself to be incredibly nasty in how she speaks about people, far above and beyond the others. The constant attention seeking over leaving is also getting really, really old. If its not for her and she wants to go so much why doesn't she just go?

But again, disliking Caoimhe doesn't mean you have to like Josie. They are both nasty bitches who like nothing better than to put others down. They just do it in different ways. I guess I just hate seeing nasty people getting elevated to "victim" status once the tables turn. Short memories.

(why am I still up??? :pac:)

Ah but to be fair, she was bitching solid about Corin and Dave after Scabby left. The only difference was that she had new people to bitch with in Josie and JJ. From what I saw she stuck fairly closely to the two of them, not really with the others...bar maybe Ben.

I don't think anything will change my mind about her at all. She has absolutely no redeeming features for me in that house. Maybe on the outside she'd be a different person, but for me Ife hit the nail on the head when she described her and Scabby as "the mean girls from school". She has this air of (unjustified) superiority about her which is highly unattractive. She's proven herself to be incredibly nasty in how she speaks about people, far above and beyond the others. The constant attention seeking over leaving is also getting really, really old. If its not for her and she wants to go so much why doesn't she just go?

But again, disliking Caoimhe doesn't mean you have to like Josie. They are both nasty bitches who like nothing better than to put others down. They just do it in different ways. I guess I just hate seeing nasty people getting elevated to "victim" status once the tables turn. Short memories.

Fair enough......

We got sucked in again.:p

We got sucked in again.:p

Every time. I'm just waiting for the other half's sleepy head to appear at the sitting room door mumbling "are you coming to bed anytime soon?" :P

Funny post on the DS forum:
    lastseries wrote:
    I have this horrible feeling that this series will have ended, all the cameramen will have packed up their kit, the soundman his boom and so on and Caoimhe will still be sitting there, having cornered some hapless mouse, telling it that she really, really is going to leave.

That made me giggle which is better than lol, thanks Chinafoot.:D

• Advertisement

Whoa, Keeley starting up!!!!!!!!

JJ and Caoimhe talking in bed and Keeley asked them to leave as it was making her uncomfortable as they were talking about Steve.......FFS, Caoimhe was only saying she was glad that Steve understood where she was coming from and up piped the pocket rocket!!!!

Right on JJ, you don't know what's going on Keeley so fcuk off:mad:

Keeley saying that she was uncomfortable because altho' she couldn't hear the conversation properly she "assumed" they were slagging people off. Funny that cos an hour ago she didn't feel sooooo uncomfortable when they were all wide awake when they were slagging caoimhe off!!!

Ooooh Keeley just asked Caoimhe and John James to go out of the bedroom if they want to talk about people as it's making her feel uncomfortable and of course Caoimhe has now had a strop and stormed out :rolleyes:

"I'm evaluating MY situation in this house and this is my bed and I'll say what I want here. So strop ear wigging."

JJ shouting at Keeley now. "Don't get involved! You did get involved!" She said "I'm not getting involved. I'm trying to get to sleep and I asked you to take it somewhere else because you're making me feel uncomfortable."

Keeley: "I'll apologise if I'm completely wrong about what you're saying. I'm lying here and all I can hear is names, names, names and I can't lie here hearing that so I asked you to go elsewhere."

John James: "Well then leave!!" *shouting again* Eh its the bedroom John James ffs.

He's a complete prick. Its 2:30am and herself and Ben are trying to sleep. She's apologised now if she got it wrong and he's still picking at her. "You're well within your rights to ask her to leave but you shouldn't have said stop slagging people cos you're making an assumption."

Hah! Keeley just said "Well in the past she has been slagging people off and so when I hear her mentioning people's names I'll feel stupid lying here while its going on."

Ugh, he's now out ranting to Dave with Caoimhe...

JJ: "I'm not listening to that shít, **** that!"
    Dace: "What did she say?"
    Caoimhe: "What didn't she fúcking say?!"

Ugh John James shut up!! She's apologised you tool! I love how he's going on like it's a baseless assumption when Keeley has told him quite clearly that its not a baseless assumption given past behaviour.

John James "Keeley doesn't know what shes going through!"

He's a cock :mad:

I had to turn it off, that moron JJ is going to harp on and on about this for the rest of the night with that wagon Caoimhe loving every minute of it.

Time for sleep.

Ooooh Keeley just asked Caoimhe and John James to go out of the bedroom if they want to talk about people as it's making her feel uncomfortable and of course Caoimhe has now had a strop and stormed out :rolleyes:

"I'm evaluating MY situation in this house and this is my bed and I'll say what I want here. So strop ear wigging."

JJ shouting at Keeley now. "Don't get involved! You did get involved!" She said "I'm not getting involved. I'm trying to get to sleep and I asked you to take it somewhere else because you're making me feel uncomfortable."

Keeley: "I'll apologise if I'm completely wrong about what you're saying. I'm lying here and all I can hear is names, names, names and I can't lie here hearing that so I asked you to go elsewhere."

John James: "Well then leave!!" *shouting again* Eh its the bedroom John James ffs.

He's a complete prick. Its 2:30am and herself and Ben are trying to sleep. She's apologised now if she got it wrong and he's still picking at her. "You're well within your rights to ask her to leave but you shouldn't have said stop slagging people cos you're making an assumption."

Hah! Keeley just said "Well in the past she has been slagging people off and so when I hear her mentioning people's names I'll feel stupid lying here while its going on."

Ugh, he's now out ranting to Dave with Caoimhe...

JJ: "I'm not listening to that shít, **** that!"
    Dace: "What did she say?"
    Caoimhe: "What didn't she fúcking say?!"

Ugh John James shut up!! She's apologised you tool! I love how he's going on like it's a baseless assumption when Keeley has told him quite clearly that its not a baseless assumption given past behaviour.

John James "Keeley doesn't know what shes going through!"

He's a cock :mad:

In fairness, Keeley said she was uncomfortable cos she said she heard them slagging people off and not just talking about them!!!
    JJ quite rightly kicked off at her for making the assumption that she heard slagging when she didn't. He even told her she was well within her rights to ask them to leave for talking but she was in the wrong for assuming they were slagging!!!!

Best line outta Keeley tho' was that she feels uncomfortable hearing people slagging others off.....Haha:eek::D......She didn't seem to bothered or uncomfortable earlier when she was listening to them goin on about Caoimhe in the bedroom.......Love it oi do, love it!!!

What's cracking me up now is that JJ and Caoimhe are in the smoke area and Josie is fuming that Caoimhe and JJ are united in their anger over the bedroom incident:D

In fairness, Keeley said she was uncomfortable cos she said she heard them slagging people off and not just talking about them!!!
    JJ quite rightly kicked off at her for making the assumption that she heard slagging when she didn't. He even told her she was well within her rights to ask them to leave for talking but she was in the wrong for assuming they were slagging!!!!

Its a fair assumption given past behaviour that Keeley would have seen before entering the house. Also, I missed it myself but on the DS forums people are saying that right before Keeley piped up Caoimhe asked John James if Josie was in the bedroom. Keeley probably didn't want to hear them slagging her off.
    Best line outta Keeley tho' was that she feels uncomfortable slagging others off.....Haha:eek::D......She didn't seem to bothered or uncomfortable earlier when she was listening to them goin on about Caoimhe in the bedroom.......Love it oi do, love it!!!

Yup, hypocritical. But again, she would have seen Caoimhe in all her glory before she went in and that was before the psychoticness of Josie started to appear.
    What's cracking me up now is that JJ and Caoimhe are in the smoke area and Josie is fuming that Caoimhe and JJ are united in their anger over the bedroom incident:D

Lol...ah Josie, her head will probably actually explode soon. I have flashbacks of Michelle with her "No naked jacuzzi-ness" moment :P

Did you hear Caoimhe putting on the voice though "Eh ok Keeley I'll stop talking about people...eh no go and fúk yourself you stupid fúcking bitch."

The whole thing is pathetic. John James really needs to shut his face though. All nicey nice to Keeley when they finished the argument (her telling him Caoimhe has been slagging people off previously seemed to shut up him up fairly sharpish) and then outside acting like he'd just kicked her head in or something. :rolleyes:

Posts from the live feed thread on Digital Spy right before Keeley piped up:
    Caiohme saying they don't really care they just want their minutes of fame. They are so intent on playing the game they're watching themselves and they're too tight to have fun.
    Keeva - people here are so f***ing in the game it's pathetic, it's embarassing.

Surely everyone in the bedroom would have heard that???

I didn't hear that myself but the DS posters are fairly reliable. That is bitching about people...

Lol...ah Josie, her head will probably actually explode soon. I have flashbacks of Michelle with her "No naked jacuzzi-ness" moment :P

I know we disagree a bit on the Caoimhe thing Chinafoot but have to agree with ya on this......priceless:D

That's the beauty about BB, how people can take such different views on the HM's..........Be cr*p around here if we all agreed:D

I know we disagree a bit on the Caoimhe thing Chinafoot but have to agree with ya on this......priceless:D

That's the beauty about BB, how people can take such different views on the HM's..........Be cr*p around here if we all agreed:D

Different strokes and all that. At the end of the day it's only a tv show and the majority of these people will disappear back to obscurity soon enough.

I wonder if they look back at the footage of themselves and think "Jesus...I was such a tosser!!" :P

The best thing about tonight is that Josie is soooooo jealous of the friendship between JJ and Caoimhe that she is doing more harm than good to her relationship with JJ.......He was looking at her well odd when she wouldn't agree that Keeley was wrong to pipe up in the bedroom. He really didn't like it:eek:

DS qoutes in favour of JJ and Caoimhe
    Yes,but a general comment about "people" in the house without naming names can hardly be said to be a major bitchfest....some would even say it was fair comment
    Go JJ, Keeley was out of order there she's admitted she's made assumptions
    keeley what is she playing at? she was fine sitting when josie was slagging caoimhe off before
    is she for real?
    and JJ calmly admitted that it was perhaps inappropriate for them to be talking in the bedroom when others were trying to sleep ... but in the end the discussion didn't last long and Keeley was the one who was shown to be over reacting and had to apologise for accusing them of doing something they weren't

DS qoutes in favour of Keeley
    She was 100% in the right. It doesn't matter if she heard the conversation or not. She heard her friends names being dropped and stuck up for them. That sort of behaviour would earn her entry into my inner circle. Totally commendable
    Keeva was bitching in general, then whispered something and Keeley heard the name Steve - don't think you can blame her for jumping the gun?

Besides, Keeva and JJ had it coming and good on Keeley for sticking it to her

Link to conversation about caoimhe in the bedroom earlier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNnHrtAX9HQ

Josie.....evil little nose in:eek:
    Ben.......vulture:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

After watching that link ,thanks fluffy (can I call you fluffy)

Rachel and Keeley biatching and bonding away with Josie , Ben and Mario .
    The 2 newbies must really like them :rolleyes:, it can hardly be that Josie, Ben and Mario where the most popular HM's (outside) when they enter the house ,no surely not.That would have nothing to do will it ................................

I have more time for Andrew at least he seem to be walking his own path and making judgments for himself and not the camera if you know what I mean.

Also after that footage ,Keeley has some neck attacking people about biatching She didn't just laid there and listen as some believe She got her pound of flesh ,
    Captain Drama etc

As for ye romantics :rolleyes: Ben and Rachel had a lot of touchy feely stuff going on there ,maybe the start of a real Relationship ,You know the type that has two people involved. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

god, what a night last night.

best moment for me, had to be andrew, "well of course i'm awake now you've called my name! :mad:" quite funny :D

josie.... what a complete bitch. i loved her but now... she's like a mean girl, stirrin up the hatred, turning as many people against caoimhe as she can.

i love how the older house mates (corinn, dave, steve) can be so caring and unbiased when it comes to someone (caoimhe) being upset. like dave, i was pissed at him over the boob fiasco, but he impressed me last night.

keeley :mad: trying to make herself look like some sort of fcuking hero "i'm uncomfortable with you slaggin people i care about off" :rolleyes:

ben and rachel, vile. hate the pair of them. such a publicity stunt, this little "romance" ugh! stroking the hair on his leg with the hair grip.. cringe.

also, andrew now thinks that caoimhe and jj were bitching about him because of josies version of things. :mad: :mad: :mad:

i was so tired last night, gave up at three o clock!

oh and btw, did anyone hear ben saying something along the lines of "the irish aren't exotic" ? he as being really bitchy but there was so many people talking that i could only grasp that much.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

oh and btw, did anyone hear ben saying something along the lines of "the irish aren't exotic" ? he as being really bitchy but there was so many people talking that i could only grasp that much.

Well...we're not exotic... :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

are you serious? we're bleedin major, wha!?

aye, i know we're not but he was saying it in a derogatory manner, i guess trying to knock caoimhe down. i hate the man so much.

well, excuuuuuuuse me......... I'll have you know that angelina Joliet has nothing on me!!!:D

but your right we'll all have tea, he defo said summat along the lines that the Irish weren't exotic!!! Cheeky &£@#%:(

keeley did herself no favours as most people would have seen her outburst as a chance to come off the sound one sticking up for Steve the war hero being slagged off when in fact he was being commended by Caoimhe (fir want of a better word)

Excuse the spelling in the post above guys, on the iPhone and it's too much work to go back and edit

DS wrote:
    10:15 - Keeley apologises to Caoimhe for arguing with her last night, claiming she hadn't realised the housemate was considering walking. They hug and forgive each other and Keeley says she hates being in the wrong.

Very curious to see how its all going to be edited this evening..

Meanwhile back in the land of predictability.
    DS wrote:
    11:49 - John James tells Caoimhe to wait for nominations if she thinks she will walk if she isn't up for eviction, and she seems to agree with him.

11:40 - Caoimhe has gone into the bedroom alone after talking with Corin and is now applying some make-up. She says she wants Big Brother to stop messing with her head.

The phrase "piss or get off the pot" was invented for this girl.

[quoute=DS]10:15 - Keeley apologises to Caoimhe for arguing with her last night, claiming she hadn't realised the housemate was considering walking. They hug and forgive each other and Keeley says she hates being in the wrong.

The phrase "piss or get off the pot" was invented for this girl.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit I can't stand the "I'm going, I'm staying, no.. I'm going, no wait, I think I'll stay.
    BB should tell her the next time she utters the words "I want to go" she will be shown the side door with no chance of staying!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

The phrase "piss or get off the pot" was invented for this girl.

I have to admit I can't stand the "I'm going, I'm staying, no.. I'm going, no wait, I think I'll stay.
    BB should tell her the next time she utters the words "I want to go" she will be shown the side door with no chance of staying!!![/QUOTE]

As much as I defend Caoimhe , Her and any HM (Josie aswell :D) that say they want to walk/leave . Should be just fcuked out on the ear in a matter of seconds ,no discussion ,no time to sleep on it , nothing just straight out the Fcuking door ,And NO BLOODY INTERVIEWS after ,We seen more of Shabby on the outside than we did in the house (nearly) , Also not fair on that weeks evicted House mate .Its their 15 mins and a chance to make a few €€€ (Which I would begrudge them ), Now I hated Nathan but christ didn't Shabby steal his thunder,if you know what I mean.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Caoimhe has left the BB house :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement