Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Caoimhe has left the BB house :(

:eek::eek::eek:

From the C4 BB website:
    At 13.04 today Caoimhe left the Big Brother House. After much deliberation with both Big Brother and her fellow housemates, she came to the Diary Room saying that she had made up her mind.

This is not the first time Caoimhe has asked to leave the House, but she has stated that it has now just become too much. She said she can not continue being away from her loved ones.

She has commented that her recent fall out with Josie has been the catalyst this time round. Will Josie feel responsible for her departure? What effect will this have on the House? Stay tuned...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I didn't like Caoimhe but I've been beginning to dislike Josie more than her lately. I haven't seen BB over the past few nights, intend to catch up today, but from what I gather, it seems it's Josie's fault that Caoimhe left. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :(

a bollocks to it anyway. josie'll have a field day now, milk the whole "feel so bad" shoite. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Caoimhe has left the BB house :(
    :eek::eek::eek:

REALLY :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :(

a bollocks to it anyway. josie'll have a field day now, milk the whole "feel so bad" shoite. :mad:

So true! We have to sit and listen to that manky accent of hers as well.

All she does is sit around in her dressing gown, suck her thumb, talk nonsense and bitch about people and then fell bad about it.....and then repeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Just saw that.

I don't think she was ever really the same after Shabby left, so I reckon she'll be much happier out of BB.

I wonder what'll happen to Friday's eviction night now? ... Rachel vs Rachel :pac::confused:

Dam who will I defend now....:confused:

OK it took a bit of time :) But she did keep her word :pac:. I know it probably didn't happen but I hope she put the boot into Josie before she left because went she see the footage she really regret it.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

That's what i was wondering too - how will they do the eviction. Will they just put the person with the next amount of votes up? If so, does anyone know who that was?

I can't help feeling sorry for all the people who almost made it into the house who are probably watching the likes of Caoimhe & Shabby walking out throwing away the chance they were given. Fools!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

It wrecks my head when people walk out. Maybe they'll throw in someone else though to balance up the numbers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

John James just burst into tears in the nest. Caoimhe got the last laugh there, Josie probably doesnt know what to think now.

Also Josie didnt say goodbye to Caoimhe. What a spoiled cow.

Elphaba wrote: »
    I can't help feeling sorry for all the people who almost made it into the house who are probably watching the likes of Caoimhe & Shabby walking out throwing away the chance they were given. Fools!

But if you see the mental, emotional and physical crap they're put through in the house, you have to wonder what sort of "chance" it is.
    Big Brother makes great TV, but it must be completely soul destroying for the contestants. Half the time they're starved and pawned against each other for our amusement!

It's a chance to be on TV and become famous, but IMO, it comes at great price. I don't blame Caoimhe or Shabby for leaving. Sometimes, enough is enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

PCros wrote: »
    John James just burst into tears in the nest. Caoimhe got the last laugh there, Josie probably doesnt know what to think now.

Also Josie didnt say goodbye to Caoimhe. What a spoiled cow.

Showing herself up for the muppet she is tbh and I'll be pretty sure that the events of the past 3 days have pretty much scuppered the little cosy twosome that was JJ and Josie.

Josie kept banging on about how Caoimhe was a bad influence on JJ keeping him all doomy and gloomy but I saw it another way. I think when JJ was only hanging with Josie he had no-one to b/tch with and his tension was released in arguments. He hasn't argued as much when Caoimhe came on the scene as he had a venting partner....

I'd imagine we will see the old argumentative JJ arise again and I hope and pray that Josie is on the receiving end:D

Now that Caoimhe the common enemy is gone who will be the next HM harangued by the group?????
    Keeley or Rachel perhaps:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

was it before or after they found out who was up for eviction?

Right BB grow a pair .

1 NEW NOMS get to more up
    2 Leave Rachel up
    3 Put A new house mate in that has been watching Josie .Pro Caoimhe would be great ,A REAL SH1T STIRRER with a big mouth.

Watch the live feed ,Josie is still putting the knife in , God help the next Female HM that talk to JJ .

Now that Caoimhe the common enemy is gone who will be the next HM harangued by the group?????

Probably Steve! He seems to have freaked out a few of the housemates with his antics towards Keeley.
    I reckon people will start to distance themselves from him more and he'll end up being up for eviction next week.

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Right BB grow a pair .

1 NEW NOMS get to more up
    2 Leave Rachel up
    3 Put A new house mate in that has been watching Josie .Pro Caoimhe would be great ,A REAL SH1T STIRRER with a big mouth.

Watch the live feed ,Josie is still putting the knife in , God help the next Female HM that talk to JJ .

I would love to see a girl go in who isn't a real b/tch so the rest of the group would love her!!! She would be a younger slimmer real blonde bristolian who has spent the last 5 years travelling Australia and is football mad like JJ......

Then sit back and watch Josie spew:D

Probably Steve! He seems to have freaked out a few of the housemates with his antics towards Keeley.
    I reckon people will start to distance themselves from him more and he'll end up being up for eviction next week.

Ooh, I'd forgotten about steve:)

BB has just gotten interesting again!!!!

Elphaba wrote: »
    That's what i was wondering too - how will they do the eviction. Will they just put the person with the next amount of votes up? If so, does anyone know who that was?

next up are JJ ,Keeley and Corin with 2 votes each .
    Which can be done , as Caoimhe didn't have a vote ,so it changes nothing .

I would love to see a girl go in who isn't a real b/tch so the rest of the group would love her!!! She would be a younger slimmer real blonde ... Then sit back and watch Josie spew:D

I thought Keeley would have been perfect, but she just hasn't managed to cut it!
    She hasn't been as popular with the men as I thought she would be. Maybe because most of them seem to be just into each other! :pac:

• Advertisement

I thought Keeley would have been perfect, but she just hasn't managed to cut it!
    She hasn't been as popular with the men as I thought she would be. Maybe because most of them seem to be just into each other! :pac:

In fairness to her look what she has to choose from , The word men seems wrong when talking about that lot.

The nearest thing to a man in there is Andrew or A Mad Welsh Monk.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

*spoiler re the JJ/Caoimhe/Josie situation*

I'm even going to use spoiler tags here
    Caoimhe has just walked

conorhal wrote: »
    *spoiler re the JJ/Caoimhe/Josie situation*

I'm even going to use spoiler tags here
    Caoimhe has just walked

Lol, old news now :p

From BB website:
    Following Caoimhe's departure from the House and Keeley's rule break, it's all change for Nominations!

Big Brother will shortly gather the housemates in the Living Room and break the news to them. They will be told that as Keeley broke the rules, her nominations are now null and void. Big Brother will then tell them that as Caoimhe has left the House, any nominations for her have also become invalid.

So what does this mean?

The housemates therefore nominated for eviction this week are: Rachel, Keeley and Corin.

However, the three ladies will be facing this week's Save and Replace task later today... so who will eventually face the public vote? Stay tuned...

Lol, old news now :p

Not to the posters who only follow BBLB and the Highlight show .Amateurs , Not real fans , jumping on the Bandwagon ,
    You know the type ,people with lives ,jobs ,family and friends......Selfish cnuts the lot of them.....:mad:

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Not to the posters who only follow BBLB and the Highlight show .Amateurs , Not real fans , jumping on the Bandwagon ,
    You know the type ,people with lives ,jobs ,family and friends......Selfish cnuts the lot of them.....:mad:

Yes but this is the up-to-the-minute thread ;)

Yikes, Rachel and Keeley have only just arrived in the house and they're both up! I reckon Rachel will be out.

Can't wait to see tonight's show and see all today's drama after Caoimhe left!

Yikes, Rachel and Keeley have only just arrived in the house and they're both up! I reckon Rachel will be out.

Can't wait to see tonight's show and see all today's drama after Caoimhe left!

That'll be on tomorrow night's show ;) It's kind of a pain having to wait another day to see stuff we've known has happened for a day :(

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭beegirl

Ah Caoimhe, why??? I can't believe it... All the argumentative people keep walking out, what a load of rubbish...

Can't wait to see the save & replace and who will actually be up!

• Advertisement

"Following Caoimhe's departure from the House and Keeley's rule break, it's all change for Nominations!

Big Brother will shortly gather the housemates in the Living Room and break the news to them. They will be told that as Keeley broke the rules, her nominations are now null and void. Big Brother will then tell them that as Caoimhe has left the House, any nominations for her have also become invalid.

So what does this mean?

The housemates therefore nominated for eviction this week are: Rachel, Keeley and Corin.

However, the three ladies will be facing this week's Save and Replace task later today... so who will eventually face the public vote? Stay tuned..."

So KEELEY must be favourite to go then. But it will be interesting to see who the winner of save and replace chooses .
    If Corin wins can see her taking the easy option and picking Andrew with the line all the newcomers or something like that.
    Still Think Rachel would/will pick Steve
    The real interesting one is Keeley, I have not got a clue who she would pick.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement