Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Ah jaysus, that's a lost cause so, because they'll never even come close.:D

Remember Craig looking like Myra Hindley:eek: and telling everyone to back off because HE:D would look after Anthony.:eek::o:D:p

I used to spend hours till like 5am watching those 2.......great tv:D

LOL@ govan...He keeps banging on about how this is the nicest bunch of HM's ever put into the BB house:eek:
    Did they not see the carry on towards sunshine last week or JJ intimidating Rachel or govan himself bitchin' about people???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I know, he sees only what he wants to see, and of course he omits everything he has said and done.:pac:

DS:
    Corin and Shabby have speculated on why Corin was awarded a 'Day of Heaven' by Big Brother today.

After Corin collected the tikka masala she ordered as part of her day of treats, the two contemplated what had caused Big Brother's kind behaviour.

Corin said: "Maybe somebody's had a secret task and picked me for it", to which Shabby replied: "Maybe it's the same person who gave Rachael back her suitcase."

As Corin was the housemate who secretly won Rachael her suitcase back earlier on in the week, she agreed with Shabby that John James was the culprit.

"Thank you, John", she said.

I love the way Corin thinks on her feet, great answer. :D

DS:
    Josie and John James have had a row over Josie's teasing, with the Australian saying that she had gone "too far".

While the housemates were confined to the bedroom, Josie and Govan began teasing John James about having bad breath and smelly feet. John James told them to stop it as he had a headache, but after the joking continued the playful insults turned sour.

As the two, who have flirted since they entered the house, continued to trade insults, Josie repeatedly said: "Is it nominations tomorrow?" John James then snapped, saying that the way she was going she wouldn't have to wait long to be out. He added: "I've already told you, you don't have to worry about that. I'll be coming out to see you."

Josie continued by making fun of John James's hair, to which he replied: "At the end of the day, I can cut my hair - but you can't do anything about that face."

When the garden was opened, John James turned to Josie and said: "That was your warning." Josie replied: "It's okay, John, because unlike Rachael I won't beg for your friendship, I'll just cut you out of my life." The 24-year-old Australian then said: "If you want to go hard, I'll go hard."

The smokers questioned Josie over the exchange while at the carousel, which she initially brushed off. In the house, John James told the other housemates that he had laid in to her because he had an headache and she "kept going" at him. He said that it was too much, and that Sunshine has started to insult him as well.

As Josie returned to the house, she told John James: "You can dish it out, but you can't take it." He replied: "When have I ever dished it out to you?" When John James pushed the Diary Room button, she then said: "Off to have a moan about me in the Diary Room, are you?"

Nathan joked that John James was "having a go at another one of my women", and Josie agreed, but said that he can't go around intimidating people. She said: "It was Rachael's turn, now it's my turn. He's off in to the Diary Room to have a little bitch. He's a little bit of a drama queen, is our John."

She then added: "I've always stuck up for John. But I've just seen his true colours now. I think he knows that he picked on the wrong person now."

I knew it wouldn't take long before he started on someone else, but he's bitten off more than he can chew taking on Josie.

Good for her!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

just after switching on the live feed and there seems to have been a big fight between the two groups. apparently john james told govan what ben thought of shabby and govan went and told shabby. now ben and mario are pissed with john james for telling govan what ben felt about her. shabby seems to be on the warpath.

• Advertisement

I've just tuned in now.

Was Ben apologising again?:D

Mario with his arm on Ben, bless.:)

Ben has the Foot and Mouth and sorryitis.

LOL at him leaning on Mario's shoulder while Mario holds his breath waiting to hear what he has to say.:D

Poor Mario has it bad.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

NOMINATIONS ARE IN!!

Ben, Dave, Govan and Shabby are all up for eviction! But they will be doing the "Save and Replace" task again this week. Exciting stuff :D

Delighted Shabby's up again, and I'm delighted but shocked about Govan being up. I think the argument last night has really divided the house and probably swung nominations for a few people. Looking forward to seeing it on tonight's highlight show.

I hope Ben wins the task, but even if he doesn't, I have no doubt that he is safe!

Also, BB are releasing the nomination news very early this year :eek: They usually don't tell us until the Tuesday. I guess it's because they have to get the task done too before they can open the lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

NOMINATIONS ARE IN!!

Ben, Dave, Govan and Shabby are all up for eviction! But they will be doing the "Save and Replace" task again this week. Exciting stuff :D

Ooooooh interesting!! :P

I can see this being close between Shabby and Govan. Like you, I reckon Ben is safe and I don't think Dave would be disliked enough against the other two. I would rather see Shabby gone over Govan (who I also despise) purely for the reaction of her cronies :)

Edit: having said that, Ben needs to really stop with the moaning. All this "you didn't defend me" "stop saying things people will use against me" "I feel so alone", he needs to stop overthinking everything and just enjoy himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

oh hilarious! the tree of temtation gave shabby a secret task. She has to stay at arms lenght from Ben for a couple of hours (not sure when it started, but the deadline was 5pm) and give him 20 compliments.

She sucessfully stayed close to him for the duration but forgot to give him 20 compliments. The tree of tempation gave her another 30mins to give the 20 complements - she's on fire now. Just gave him a big hug and firing out the complements!

Think Ben doesn't know what's going on! Because of her previous mood swings, I think it seemed quite plausable that she may have become all loving towards Ben.

• Advertisement

awww I feel even more sorry for Ben now, he's so sweet! He's really making an effort with Shabby being honest and friendly and no doubt once this task is over, Shabby will go back to being a cow towards him.

You can see the torture on her face everyonce in awhile having to fein interest in Ben's stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

I hope Govan goes. He's so sly!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Aww poor Ben, being up for eviction... I really hope he is safe...
    I hope Shabby goes - she's the worst of the lot... Govan is a pain as well, so hopefully one of those two anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I hope Govan goes. He's so sly!

He is a bit. I like him when he's being nice, but he's done an awful lot of bitching about people so far. I dunno if it's just boredom or if he's always like that.

I'd prefer to see Dave go. He's quite two-faced as well, he just hides it a bit better with his whole laughy-jokey-huggy thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If they do the save and replace task again...who'll win it and who will they ask to replace them do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Silly question, sorry...Impossible to answer...I just can't wait:o.

I think Ben will win it and I would have said he'd replaced himself with Shabby - but after this evening I'm not sure. Just cause he might want to keep the peace and they're on better terms now. So I'm going to say he'll pick JJ.

If anyone's watching the Live Feed - do you know what happened with Caoimhe and Shabby this evening? I know they were rewarded with a dinner because of the challenge but seems to be some drama over it, like Caoimhe wasn't happy with it / didn't go??

Actually, it's difficult to know because the four that are up would nominate one of the other four if they could...so really I don't know who'll replace.

yeahimhere wrote: »
    I think Ben will win it and I would have said he'd replaced himself with Shabby - but after this evening I'm not sure. Just cause he might want to keep the peace and they're on better terms now. So I'm going to say he'll pick JJ.

She's up as well so he can't.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Shabby's up for eviction anyway.

It's really hard to know who any of them will pick if they win. Dave would have picked Govan if he wasn't up, haven't a clue who he'd pick now, possibly Caoimhe. Govan and Shabby would have picked Ben, think now they'd go Sunshine, possible John James or Mario (Shabby would anyway) and Ben...God poor Ben! I can't imagine him picking someone else! I really don't know who he'd go for, maybe Caoimhe

I agree, nearly all the the remaining housemates are pretty much liked. Possibly sunshine could be put up but she's chilled out a little this week. If Dave wins it again and replaces himself, you can be sure someone will repay the favour in later weeks if he's not up.

I wonder if this will be in place for all future nominations?

opps sorry! I was getting confused with who was up and wasn't! so yea - I've obviously no idea then :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Genrikh Yagoda

I get the feeling that Shabby is one of the them man hating feminazis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I get the feeling that Shabby is one of the them man hating feminazis

You leave the Shabster alone :mad:

She's a queen ..

Shabby for the win!!

;):p

wonder what'll the tree do to Shabby now she let the cat outa the bag. Clever though, at least the tension between herself and Caoimhe is gone since she can talk about the task.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Actually Shabby has really grown on me. I couldn't bear her when she was going in but now I think she's kind of cool.

She is really very pretty in her Artful Dodger kind of way

So the save and replace task is over, bit of a stupid one but the bright red outfits were funny. The nominees had to go down a ramp on a scooter and then pass straight through some pillars without knocking them over. After 3 attempts, whoever passed though without knocking any over wins.

Poor Ben did terribly and didn't even get off the ramp. Dave was too big to pass through really but was alright, Govan did just as badly as Ben and Shabby unfortuatly did really well, on her last attempt she passed the whole way through. I was hoping that they would make Shabby replace herself with Caoimhe as punishment.

Shabby won the task and choose Mario to take her place.

Caoimhe went into the diary room before the nominations were announced and didn't return - que Shabby going a little mental and threw over a table (anyone notice she has really phyco eyes when she's annoyed? actually really scary). JJ looked a little freaked out over it but she settled down slightly.

Caoimhe was in another room receiving punishment for Shappy's loose tongue. The room's covered in pictures of Ben and Shabby and she has to watch an argument between them both on repeat for an unknown amount of time - she has food and water so could be a while. Shabby acted a little stalkerish constantly asking where Caoimhe was and when's she coming back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

So the save and replace task is over, bit of a stupid one but the bright red outfits were funny. The nominees had to go down a ramp on a scooter and then pass straight through some pillars without knocking them over. After 3 attempts, whoever passed though without knocking any over wins.

Poor Ben did terribly and didn't even get off the ramp. Dave was too big to pass through really but was alright, Govan did just as badly as Ben and Shabby unfortuatly did really well, on her last attempt she passed the whole way through. I was hoping that they would make Shabby replace herself with Caoimhe as punishment.

Caoimhe went into the diary room before the nominations were announced and didn't return - que Shabby going a little mental and threw over a table (anyone notice she has really phyco eyes when she's annoyed? actually really scary). JJ looked a little freaked out over it but she settled down slightly.

Caoimhe was in another room receiving punishment for Shappy's loose tongue. The room's covered in pictures of Ben and Shabby and she has to watch an argument between them both on repeat for an unknown amount of time - she has food and water so could be a while. Shabby acted a little stalkerish constantly asking where Caoimhe was and when's she coming back.

And she is locked in house with her:eek:

• Advertisement

Mario's safe as houses.

Could see Dave going. *crosses fingers*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement