Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

I thought Keeley would have been perfect, but she just hasn't managed to cut it!
    She hasn't been as popular with the men as I thought she would be. Maybe because most of them seem to be just into each other! :pac:

yeah I do have to laugh at this, I mean JJ is a good looking bloke but he is a total prat, the idea that Keeley would be into him is kinda funny I think. He would be chewed up and spit out.

The alpha male in the house is Steve really and thats not saying alot. I think the house needs a dominant bloke who the girls will like and who will tell it as it is. And maybe also another good looking feisty girl who knows what Josie is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

Jayob10 wrote: »
    The alpha male in the house is Steve really and thats not saying alot. I think the house needs a dominant bloke who the girls will like and who will tell it as it is. And maybe also another good looking feisty girl who knows what Josie is like.

+1, they need a proper man in there!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Some DS live updates following the departure of Caoimhe.....

Josie is saying to John James: "I don’t hate Caoimhe at all, she just tried to wind me up and it backfired on her."
    Oooh Josie, you so and so:mad:
    Josie explains to John James: "Imagine you've got a girlfriend on the outside world, they're watching you…jumping on someone with your underwear on and they're watching all this. I'd be absolutely bricking it."
    Josie doing damage limitation on JJ:D
    Josie gives John James a little kiss on the cheek and tells him she is happy he isn't nominated. She says if anything happened to him in the house then she would be a mess
    But that doesn't extend to the fact he is cut up over Caoimhe leaving obviously:(

JJ keeps saying that he would love to nominate in front of people......I would love to see that and I would pay money to see him nominate Josie, how class would that be:D:D and for her to see it:D

Who nominated who and why

Andrew nominates Corin and Rachel.
    On Corin: "Her conversations are quite shallow."
    On Rachel: "Her voice is very loud. She is impatient and loud."

Ben nominates John James and Steve.
    On John James: "He is aggressive and angry… he gets personally offended by people's views."
    On Steve: "His snoring is significantly worse."

Caoimhe is not allowed to nominate because she broke the rules by asking to be put up for nomination by her fellow housemates.

Corin nominates Caoimhe and Rachel.
    On Caoimhe: "Her attitude towards people brings the group down."
    On Rachel: "She is really loud in the bedroom."

Dave nominates Caoimhe and Keeley.
    On Caoimhe: "I'm concerned how volatile and negative she can be."
    On Keeley: "She has a strong element of competition that borders on control and manipulation."

John James nominates Keeley and Corin.
    On Keeley: "First impressions stick…she's a bit bossy around the house."
    On Corin: "She sings too loud."

Josie nominates Caoimhe and Dave.
    On Caoimhe: "I feel let down by the whole John James situation."
    On Dave: "He called me a size 18."

Keeley nominates Caoimhe and John James.
    On Caoimhe: "I find her ignorant. I'm wary of her."
    On John James: "He's Mr Dramatic. He needs to lighten up."

Mario nominates Josie and Caoimhe
    On Josie: "She's going out of her way to avoid Caoimhe."
    On Caoimhe: "She's not putting an effort in to patch up her friendship with Josie."

Rachel nominates Ben and Caoimhe.
    On Ben: "He hasn't offered to give me my bed back."
    On Caoimhe: "It's not good if your flirting with people hurts others."

Steve nominates Caoimhe and Rachel.
    On Caoimhe: "She has a face like thunder."
    On Rachel: "She is loud and childish."
    :)

Some interesting ones there. Particularly the Mario one and LOL @ Rachel nomming Ben and then allover him like a bad rash hinting at some BS romance:eek:

• Advertisement

Josie is saying to Keeley and Rachel that they should have had two weeks immune from eviction.
    Josie describes Keeley and Rachel’s eyes as "dazzling" after they’ve been crying

Jeez, you'd never guess the 2 girls she's talking to were up in the Save and Replace task shortly:rolleyes:

For CaptainNegative

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a247287/rachel-tells-josie-she-thinks-ben-is-gay.html

She can hardly have a fake romance with a guy she thinks is gay altho' being BB you'd never know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

^She might just be saying that though - I wouldn't read too far into that and as for her nominating him, I think its because she knew he'd be safe and didn't know who else to nominate...

Could be just wishful thinking on my part, because I think they'd make an interesting couple...

^She might just be saying that though - I wouldn't read too far into that and as for her nominating him, I think its because she knew he'd be safe and didn't know who else to nominate...

Could be just wishful thinking on my part, because I think they'd make an interesting couple...

Guessing by your sig you'd be good at making up bad romance stories!!:p

just reading there that Keeley was injured in the S & R task......Wonder what BB will do now, perhaps give them a mental challenge which basically sees Corin and Rachel screwed!! or will they leave them all up???

Can't see them leaving them all up as the whole point of the task is to pi$$ the HM's off dependant on who they replace themselves with

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Guessing by your sig you'd be good at making up bad romance stories!!:p

:D

• Advertisement

Good lord, Josie looked like Jimmy 5 bellies there on BBLB:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

S&R task cancelled because of Keeley's injury. Nominations to stand. So it's Corin, Rachel & Keeley against each other. For the second week in a row, I don't care who goes!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

<snip> is now a quitter as well.
    My most hated housemate of all time!!!

Sitting there licking her teeth non stop on Little Brother, <snip>.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭Jinxi

mdwexford wrote: »
    <snip> is now a quitter as well.
    My most hated housmate of all time!!!

Sitting there licking her teeth non stop on Little Brother, <snip>.

Issues much?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Keeley now talking of quitting after been injured in the safe and replace task

Well fcuk off then ,Don't let the cat flap hit you on the head on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

mdwexford wrote: »
    Disgusting cow is now a quitter as well.
    My most hated housmate of all time!!!

Sitting there licking her teeth non stop on Little Brother, mutant horse head minging hair biotch.

Will you give over! The most interesting housemate has gone and the show will just develop into a snooze-fest now. I don't know why you are being overly harsh on her.

You talk about her as if she is evil or something.

KEELEY HAS LEFT THE HOUSE

To go to Hospital to see about her ankle ,:D:D

Sorry I'm bored...........

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:p

And there I was waiting to see Steve's reaction to it.:D

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    KEELEY HAS LEFT THE HOUSE

To go to Hospital to see about her ankle ,:D:D

Sorry I'm bored...........

Ooooooh.....you rotten tease!!:D

I was reading a link earlier in DS which shows the format of tonights Highlight show and they don't show the b/tching which went on in the bedroom about Caoimhe:mad:

Seems BB is determined to keep Josie seen as the fun lovin' bubbly Bristolian!!!

Just in case any of ye missed it here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNnHrtAX9HQ

As they say in BB..........You decide, that is once ya have the full story;)

I'll repost it in the other BB thread at the end of tonight's show.

@Rockman.......No problem with you calling me fluffy as long as I can call you Rocky:p

• Advertisement

I can't watch it Fluffy, it's blocked.:(

Thanks though.:pac:

I was reading a link earlier in DS which shows the format of tonights Highlight show and they don't show the b/tching which went on in the bedroom about Caoimhe:mad:

Seems BB is determined to keep Josie seen as the fun lovin' bubbly Bristolian!!!

Just in case any of ye missed it here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNnHrtAX9HQ

As they say in BB..........You decide, that is once ya have the full story;)

I'll repost it in the other BB thread at the end of tonight's show.

@Rockman.......No problem with you calling me fluffy as long as I can call you Rocky:p

The link is been blocked now , copyrights or some such nonsense :(

Rocky sounds like something Andrew might use but if it means I can call you fluffy (such a nice name) go for it ,
    Ps my wife has said its ok as she doen't want to sound like a Josie. :D

I can't watch it Fluffy, it's blocked.:(

Thanks though.:pac:

Aw dammit!!!:mad:
    Twas fierce interesting.

Josie said Caoimhe had poked her evil nose into her and JJ's situation and had been flirting with JJ to wind her up. She also said that Caoimhe brought out the worse in JJ and that when he was only hanging around with her that he was a far nicer person....

She also said that if she had a bloke on the outside and had been"carrying on" like Caoimhe she would've left by now.

She then said she would've never treated a friend the way Caoimhe had treated her around JJ:confused::eek:

Ben from what I could hear (there were many other HM's talking at the same time) said that Irish people were not exotic. He was responding to Rachel who said that she thought Caoimhe was good looking.. He also said the word "vulture" in relation to Caoimhe twice..

There was more as it was a 10 min clip but I can't recall it all:)

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    The link is been blocked now , copyrights or some such nonsense :(

Rocky sounds like something Andrew might use but if it means I can call you fluffy (such a nice name) go for it ,
    Ps my wife has said its ok as she doen't want to sound like a Josie. :D

Cool Rocky, tell your wife that it is very much appreciated..
    I won't tell my husband that I've allowed you to call me Fluffy as he wouldn't be quite so understanding:D

aw, only joking!!

Shame the clip is down but I've posted a bit about it above

Cool Rocky, tell your wife that it is very much appreciated..
    I won't tell my husband that I've allowed you to call me Fluffy as he wouldn't be quite so understanding:D

aw, only joking!!

Shame the clip is down but I've posted a bit about it above

Reading your 2nd post I realised I seen it earlier ,
    Made Keeley look like a muppet went she goes off on one later , with the I'm not comfortable sh1t.

Aw dammit!!!:mad:
    Twas fierce interesting.

Josie said Caoimhe had poked her evil nose into her and JJ's situation and had been flirting with JJ to wind her up. She also said that Caoimhe brought out the worse in JJ and that when he was only hanging around with her that he was a far nicer person....

She also said that if she had a bloke on the outside and had been"carrying on" like Caoimhe she would've left by now.

She then said she would've never treated a friend the way Caoimhe had treated her around JJ:confused::eek:

Ben from what I could hear (there were many other HM's talking at the same time) said that Irish people were not exotic. He was responding to Rachel who said that she thought Caoimhe was good looking.. He also said the word "vulture" in relation to Caoimhe twice..

There was more as it was a 10 min clip but I can't recall it all:)

Ah never mind you remembered plenty.:D

Caoimhe does kind of look like a vulture, I think it's her long neck.:eek:

I hope BB show what Ben said and in what context he said it.:pac:

As for Josie saying that about Caoimhe and not treating a friend like that, well that's news to me I never thought they were buddies in the first place.

What planet is that girl on at all.:D

Do you think JJ really liked Caoimhe:eek: I saw him crying after she left,:confused: they showed a clip on BBLB.:pac:

Ah never mind you remembered plenty.:D

Caoimhe does kind of look like a vulture, I think it's her long neck.:eek:

I hope BB show what Ben said and in what context he said it.:pac:

As for Josie saying that about Caoimhe and not treating a friend like that, well that's news to me I never thought they were buddies in the first place.

What planet is that girl on at all.:D

Do you think JJ really liked Caoimhe:eek: I saw him crying after she left,:confused: they showed a clip on BBLB.:pac:

I think he genuinely did like her as she was the only other person there who he could vent his anger and annoyance with about the other HM's.......Whenever he would try to vent to Josie about anyone she would always prance off saying that he was negative and so on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I'm sorry lads but I'm absolutely DELIGHTED she's gone. De-Light-Ed :P

Pity about the Save and Replace task. Would have liked to see Keeley win and put John James up, just to stir things up again. Not that it would make a difference, I reckon Rachel is gone.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I'm sorry lads but I'm absolutely DELIGHTED she's gone. De-Light-Ed :P

Pity about the Save and Replace task. Would have liked to see Keeley win and put John James up, just to stir things up again. Not that it would make a difference, I reckon Rachel is gone.

No need to be sorry Chinafoot........
    There is bound to be a new baddie by the end of the week, there usually is:D

• Advertisement

I think he genuinely did like her as she was the only other person there who he could vent his anger and annoyance with about the other HM's.......Whenever he would try to vent to Josie about anyone she would always prance off saying that he was negative and so on!!!

Looks like he's stuck with Josie then, although sometimes I think they deserve each other.

Him and his rants and her and it's all about me me me.

I hope BB have some standby HM's to go in because the only interesting one in there in Big Ben.

Oh and Corin, I'm still enjoying watching Corin.:D

The rest all come across as HM's who previously failed and BB couldn't find anything better this year.:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement