Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hahaha Andrew is currently auditioning for Andrew Stone. He's dressed as a total geek and is singing "I can be your hero". The sound has been cut but he looks hilarious, really going for it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Hahaha Andrew is currently auditioning for Andrew Stone. He's dressed as a total geek and is singing "I can be your hero". The sound has been cut but he looks hilarious, really going for it :P

Oh my god...hilarious...it's probably more hilarious without sound tbh :D

Andrew Stone seems cool. Seemed really interested in talking about kids and parenting with Steve and Dave from the small bit I saw. Was hoping Steve would shed a bit more light on the home life...all I got was that his kids range from 21 to 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

This week's evictions cancelled!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jul/21/breaking-news-eviction-is-cancelled/view.c4
    Housemates have just been informed by Big Brother that:

"Due to Caoimhe's departure and Keeley's absence from the House this week's nominations have become null and void and this week's eviction has been cancelled."

Check back soon for a the housemates reactions to this news and let us know what you think of this announcement by posting your comments below.

God this is going to be such a boring week now. I didn't care about the result of the eviction, but now that there's not even an eviction to look forward to....YAWN!

Is anyone else disappointed at how this series is turning out? It started out so promising. Josie is really ruining it for me. They need to get some much better housemates in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Where's Keeley?

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Where's Keeley?

Still nit back from the hospital, but as fluffy posted earlier there's great talk on the Digital Spy forums that she won't be coming back at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    Where's Keeley?

keeley hurt her ankle yesterday during the save and replace task, she's been shipped off to hospital.

yeah ibc, it is getting boring for me too, this week is gonna be really bad.

i wish they'd just ply them with alcohol. the year kate lawlor won was brilliant stuff. her and johnny lying on the kitchen floor absolutely langered was so funny to watch!

i wish they'd just ply them with alcohol. the year kate lawlor won was brilliant stuff. her and johnny lying on the kitchen floor absolutely langered was so funny to watch!

Remember when she fell over trying to put on all of her clothes? Brilliant!

Remember when she fell over trying to put on all of her clothes? Brilliant!

i still smile thinking about that year, so funny!

maybe they might give them a party for friday night instead then? never enough drink though, i wish they could buy bottles of vodka in the shopping, really set them off. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

i still smile thinking about that year, so funny!

maybe they might give them a party for friday night instead then? never enough drink though, i wish they could buy bottles of vodka in the shopping, really set them off. :D

Best BB of the lot IMO ..

What would Josie be like full of Vodka ,If she like this sober :eek::eek:

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Best BB of the lot IMO ..

What would Josie be like full of Vodka ,If she like this sober :eek::eek:

Get her some Gin...let the PMT, psycho bunny boiler really come out :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

boring boring boring.. they need something exciting to happen. no eviction this week, whats the point..

This year it feels like they've tried to pull back from putting in complete "characters" who are there to be zany and mad like in previous years, but it feels like they've pulled back too far. At first I liked it because controversy for the sake of controversy really doesn't appeal to me and I was hoping for a return to the first 3 series which were definitely the best. But as already mentioned, in those years (2 and 3 especially) they had a lot more alcohol to fuel things.

Fight Night with Emma and Victor has a lot to answer for! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

This year it feels like they've tried to pull back from putting in complete "characters" who are there to be zany and mad like in previous years, but it feels like they've pulled back too far. At first I liked it because controversy for the sake of controversy really doesn't appeal to me and I was hoping for a return to the first 3 series which were definitely the best. But as already mentioned, in those years (2 and 3 especially) they had a lot more alcohol to fuel things.

Fight Night with Emma and Victor has a lot to answer for! :P

Agree with you Chinafoot, need a few more chavs in there who don't mind getting wrecked on telly and letting loose:D

In my head this is what Caoimhe was referring to when she said that she thought she'd be coming into the house and let loose and have a little fun but in fairness to the HM's, it'ss BB's fault for not giving them adult portions of booze to let loose a little....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Agree with you Chinafoot, need a few more chavs in there who don't mind getting wrecked on telly and letting loose:D

In my head this is what Caoimhe was referring to when she said that she thought she'd be coming into the house and let loose and have a little fun but in fairness to the HM's, it'ss BB's fault for not giving them adult portions of booze to let loose a little....

in real fairness , They where more interested in food that booze (even with a luxury budget ,well most of them ) Remember Caoimhe trying to get them to splash out a bit and get some more drink , but think they where more concern about having enough mint sauce or something ,

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    [/B]

in real fairness , They where more interested in food that booze (even with a luxury budget ,well most of them ) Remember Caoimhe trying to get them to splash out a bit and get some more drink , but think they where more concern about having enough mint sauce or something ,

God ya, I forgot!!!

Wasn't Josie going mad at Caoimhe for taking the mick outta her for ordering 50 bags of potatoes and a tonne of carrots:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

I've got to agree with the consensus forming here, I stopped watching BB when it became a chav freakshow, but the housemates in there at the moment badly need a stickendectomy (to remove that stick wedged firmly up their arses). How straightlaced are they all? Caoimhe goes on a minor bender and gets her top soaked and it turns into the Spanish inquisition!

BB aren't helping matters of course, for the final year of BB they really have not managed to do anything new or interesting with the format, this whole Glee task feels mighty forced, the eviction for Friday has been cancelled (I'm guessing Keeley saw last night's highlights from her hospital bed and is refusing to go back in when she realized the near certainty of her eviction) and the desperate pushing of the JJ and Josie 'nomance' has tested everybody's patience and interest in the show.

If they are going to populate the house with dull housemates, they need to start psychologically torturing them! Like the time they devided the house into rich and poor sides, or the secret house that other contestents were waiting to rob places off the original housemates. Bring back the bloody jail cell! Do something BB FFS!

It's definitely time to raise the stakes and turn the screws.

Should show everyone of them b/tchin' on the plasma screen about every other HM in turn:D

Have face to face nominations

Can ye think of any other things that could be done to get them going.....

Maybe show a compilation VT of Josie and he carrying on in the Caoimhe situation!!

Yeah I have to say, for the final year face to face nominations should happen.

definitely, but get the ball rolling with showing their nominations uncut in the living room first (without anyone knowing beforehand)

why aren't bb more sinister?!

They would be great but of course they would be ever so nice about it and give rubbish reasons like Steve snoring or people missing family or even stuff like they aren't as close to that person as the others.....

Best to have normal noms and then play it back in it's entirety.....BB should even be harder than usual on them for their reasons making them come up with even more extreme ones

Then stand well clear:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Hi all, I was away in Connemara for a few days - no tv and no internet and NO BIG BROTHER make Maria go crazy,ahhhh.
    I literally had NO idea what was going on!! So Caoimhe has finally left? Keeley is banged up in hospital?

I thought i heard whispers of a John James/Josie/Caoimhe Lurve triangle,surely i was mistaken? :eek:

It's good to be back :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

BB is on tonight from 10.00 until 11.40. Its usually only an hour long. I wonder is anything big going to happen, Or is there just too much footage to edit down to an hour?

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Hi all, I was away in Connemara for a few days - no tv and no internet and NO BIG BROTHER make Maria go crazy,ahhhh.
    I literally had NO idea what was going on!! So Caoimhe has finally left? Keeley is banged up in hospital?

I thought i heard whispers of a John James/Josie/Caoimhe Lurve triangle,surely i was mistaken? :eek:

It's good to be back :D:D

Welcome back Maria........

In a nutshell Caoimhe got a little tipsy and ran around the house after JJ in her underwear and a wet shirt with no bra on underneath. Not flirting but just messing!!

Josie got the hump that Caoimhe was lusting after her mucker (bristolian slang for her man) and proceeded to b/tch about Caoimhe being a man stealing yoke to all and sundry.

Caoimhe got all freaked out that it was seen this way and was worried that her BF on the outside would see it this way as well. She couldn't stand the not knowing how her BF was seeing this and left!!!

Basically, Josie has turned into a low simmering bunny boiler in the past week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

It's definitely time to raise the stakes and turn the screws.

Should show everyone of them b/tchin' on the plasma screen about every other HM in turn:D

Have face to face nominations

Can ye think of any other things that could be done to get them going.....

Maybe show a compilation VT of Josie and he carrying on in the Caoimhe situation!!

That's it!

JJ gets a naughty step. Every time he has an argument with somebody in the house he has to go into the room they put Caoimhe in and he has to listen to it on repeat.

They replace Dave's Bible with Dawkins 'The God Delusion'

Ben is made personal valet and butler for everybody in the house, he can cook, clean and roll their fags.

Corin gets and electric shock collar, and every time the words buzzin' or Mad come out of her mouth she gets 5,000 volts.

Josie is banned from speaking to JJ for a week and for the rest of the series must wear a cow costume with great big udders.

Mario's new secret task is to convince everybody that he's actually straight and has been playing the gay card all along for popularity.

They take Steve's legs away and force Keeley to carry him everywhere....

Oh yeah, and they tape Rachel's gob shut!

:mad:

Keeley to remain in hospital for a few days as her fracture needs an operation:eek:

Edit: This was announced earlier today on BBLB

conorhal wrote: »
    That's it!

JJ gets a naughty step. Every time he has an argument with somebody in the house he has to go into the room they put Caoimhe in and he has to listen to it on repeat.

They replace Dave's Bible with Dawkins 'The God Delusion'

Ben is made personal valet and butler for everybody in the house, he can cook, clean and roll their fags.

Corin gets and electric shock collar, and every time the words buzzin' or Mad come out of her mouth she gets 5,000 volts.

Josie is banned from speaking to JJ for a week and for the rest of the series must wear a cow costume with great big udders.

Mario's new secret task is to convince everybody that he's actually straight and has been playing the gay card all along for popularity.

They take Steve's legs away and force Keeley to carry him everywhere....

Oh yeah, and they tape Rachel's gob shut!

:mad:

You sir are a genius:pac:

Love the idea of giving Dave The God Delusion:D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,213 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

no eviction, thats a pity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Welcome back Maria........

In a nutshell Caoimhe got a little tipsy and ran around the house after JJ in her underwear and a wet shirt with no bra on underneath. Not flirting but just messing!!

Josie got the hump that Caoimhe was lusting after her mucker (bristolian slang for her man) and proceeded to b/tch about Caoimhe being a man stealing yoke to all and sundry.

Caoimhe got all freaked out that it was seen this way and was worried that her BF on the outside would see it this way as well. She couldn't stand the not knowing how her BF was seeing this and left!!!

Basically, Josie has turned into a low simmering bunny boiler in the past week!!

Thanks sooo much Fluffy!

God Josie is sooo embarrassing!! Has she no pride? Did JJ know she was saying all this? I wonder is she not as popular now so?!!

Dying to catch up tonight!!

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Thanks sooo much Fluffy!

God Josie is sooo embarrassing!! Has she no pride? Did JJ know she was saying all this? I wonder is she not as popular now so?!!

Dying to catch up tonight!!

That's the thing. From what I can gather she hasn't let JJ know that she was giving out to the other HM's about Caoimhe stealing "her man"

I'm not too sure tbh, caoimhe went to JJ and told him tho' that Josie really fancies and has feelings deeper than Caoimhe had realised..

• Advertisement

JJ it seems could have a bob or two!!

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jul/9/josie-does-some-gold-digging/view.c4

I hadn't heard about this before, had any of ye??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement