Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Mario's safe as houses.

Could see Dave going. *crosses fingers*

Would have to agree with you about Mario that he's safe but we could see some more interesting aspects of his character now Shabby put him up. Afterwards he was talking to JJ and said that he wasn't getting into conflicts because it's his dream to be in the BB house and had to work harder than anyone else to get in (being the mole). And now that a spoilt brat of a child who always goes off on one is safe and puts him up he's not taking it anymore. Fingers crossed he gives Shabby hell now!

I think it's between Govan and Dave on who will go. I can't wait to see Shabbys face when Ben isn't evicted, she's convinced the public hate him.

caseyann wrote: »
    And she is locked in house with her:eek:

I know, if I was Caoimhe I would be a little scared and begin talking to other people and start distancing myself from her. I think the opposite is happening though and Caoimhe is spending more time with her.

Even Ife has distanced herself from those too more over the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

yeahimhere wrote: »
    And now that a spoilt brat of a child who always goes off on one is safe and puts him up he's not taking it anymore. Fingers crossed he gives Shabby hell now!

I think he's still a bit too obsessed with Ben to get into anything else. He'll be worried in case Ben is evicted, but when that doesn't happen and he gets a bit more secure in there things might change.

And I totally forgot about Govan. He'd probably be more likely to go alright.

I wish these were votes to save...it would have a very different outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Caoimhe was in another room receiving punishment for Shappy's loose tongue. The room's covered in pictures of Ben and Shabby and she has to watch an argument between them both on repeat for an unknown amount of time - she has food and water so could be a while.

How funny!

How funny!

Originally I thought it was a terrible punishment, but the more I think of it, it's pretty good! She might end up starting to hate Ben and/or Shabby more. Their voice on repeat could wreak her head.

Oh Caoimhe's out of the room now and telling everyone where she was and the video tape that was on repeat. Now everyone's curious about what's going on and thinking why did she have to listen to Ben and Shabby. Might make people wonder what was so special about that conversation.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

govan to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hope Govan leaves on Friday so - if not him, then Dave... Hope Ben and Mario don't get evicted...

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Gutted that Shabby won the task :(

Definitely hope Govan goes, that group needs a little shakeup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I know, if I was Caoimhe I would be a little scared and begin talking to other people and start distancing myself from her. I think the opposite is happening though and Caoimhe is spending more time with her.

Even Ife has distanced herself from those too more over the last few days.

Didnt she say she was bisexual?
    There you go give someone like shabby any kind of indication you are possible and she wont back off.
    Yeah i dont know maybe points scoring on her part making public thinking lesbian action might happen.She already insinuated she would kiss her didnt she?

Ife i dont know i dont like her,she seems a bit of a shadow in the house.
    John james,i like his straight up no **** tell you are an idiot attitude.:DHe is fierce entertainment :p
    I was hoping caoimhe and him would get on.But then heard she is with someone.
    Govan boring.
    Dave dont like.
    Mario its a bit ewwww how he stalks Ben.
    Ben is ok a bit of a plonker,but he is silver spoon stuff isnt he lol
    Corin i like proper :D
    Josie not sure of:confused:
    Steve decent person.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

Actually Shabby has really grown on me. I couldn't bear her when she was going in but now I think she's kind of cool.

She is really very pretty in her Artful Dodger kind of way

pretty?!?!?!?!?:eek::eek::eek:

she is as ugly to look at as her personality is ugly i.e. very very

I truly fear for anyone who can't see that....unless of course you derive some kind of warped pleasure from watching a c**t going around being a c**t, fair enough it's entertaining for a while in a kind of "i can't believe what that c**t is getting away with" kind of way but after a while you want karma restored and the axe to fall

• Advertisement

donfers wrote: »
    pretty?!?!?!?!?:eek::eek::eek:

she is as ugly to look at as her personality is ugly i.e. very very

I truy fear for anyone who can't see that....unleess of course you derive some kind of warped pleasure from watching a c**t going around being a c**t, fair enough it's entertaining for a while in a kind of "i can't believe what that c**t is getting away with" kind of way but after a while you want karma restored and the axe to fall

Without all the cursing and hate,I agree she is a odd ball and a rude one also.When she was wandering around the house telling people she was avoiding caoimhe because of her feelings for her.I thought was very naff and and an attempt to get sympathy from house mates and public.Also her thinking they are going to tell her go for it.
    If she had of come to me i would have told her to leave her alone and stop been a stalker:D
    And i agree she looks like she needs a bath :Dshe wears mens boxers doesnt she :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Absolutely sick that Shabby won the task but not surprised at her selecting Mario. She probably reckoned there was no point in picking Sunshine after her staying over Rachel.

Hoping for Govan to go this week and I will be so happy to see Shabby's face when Ben stays. I bet he'll have far more class than her and won't be jumping up to scream "Yess!" when Davina says he's safe.

On the issue of her looks, I think she is very pretty. Unfortunately I find her personality repulsive.

Didnt she say she was bisexual?
    There you go give someone like shabby any kind of indication you are possible and she wont back off.
    Yeah i dont know maybe points scoring on her part making public thinking lesbian action might happen.She already insinuated she would kiss her didnt she?

She did say she was bi - but only fancied girls in the past but never did anything with a girl. I think she just said it to give herself another "angle" to get into the house and isn't actually bi. When Shabby was telling her she had feelings - she mentioned again that she was bi but I can't remember if she said she'd kiss her at some stage. I agree with you that she insinuated it to keep her in the house - or just because she likes the attention.

Ife i dont know i dont like her,she seems a bit of a shadow in the house.
    John james,i like his straight up no **** tell you are an idiot attitude.:DHe is fierce entertainment :p
    I was hoping caoimhe and him would get on.But then heard she is with someone.
    Govan boring.
    Dave dont like.
    Mario its a bit ewwww how he stalks Ben.
    Ben is ok a bit of a plonker,but he is silver spoon stuff isnt he lol
    Corin i like proper :D
    Josie not sure of:confused:
    Steve decent person.

Ife - I haven't made up my mind about her yet. I like the fact that she's now removing herself from the trio and interacting with others so maybe we'll see more of her soon.
    Govan- his ability to stir it up could be interesting but I don't like him because he's not doing it in a clever way. I originally thought he might be my favourite in the beginning but hate him now.
    Mario - have high hopes that he'll start doing some funny stuff in the next few weeks when he relaxes a bit. He has to become his own person and leave Ben alone.
    Ben - LOVE Ben! He reminds me so much of a friend of mine which is why I keep thinking he's gay though! I might be swayed by the fact that I put a bet on him to win on opening night. lol my love of winning some money pervails!
    Corin - Nothing bad to say about her tbh.
    Josie - have to agree with you, I'm not sure about her yet. She seems to be holding back and playing the game trying not to get into conflicts but her guard will fall over the weeks.
    Steve- like Corin, nothing bad to say.
    Nathan - haven't seen enough of him but like Josie - think he's playing the game a bit and holding back. But acting no differently than a "normal" person would in there.
    Shabby- she wreaks my head and I want her to go but she seems the most likely to give us some entertainment. BB isn't as entertaining when everyone gets along but I think without her, there's enough characters to give us some funny moments rather than arguments.

She did say she was bi - but only fancied girls in the past but never did anything with a girl. I think she just said it to give herself another "angle" to get into the house and isn't actually bi. When Shabby was telling her she had feelings - she mentioned again that she was bi but I can't remember if she said she'd kiss her at some stage. I agree with you that she insinuated it to keep her in the house - or just because she likes the attention.

Ife - I haven't made up my mind about her yet. I like the fact that she's now removing herself from the trio and interacting with others so maybe we'll see more of her soon.
    Govan- his ability to stir it up could be interesting but I don't like him because he's not doing it in a clever way. I originally thought he might be my favourite in the beginning but hate him now.
    Mario - have high hopes that he'll start doing some funny stuff in the next few weeks when he relaxes a bit. He has to become his own person and leave Ben alone.
    Ben - LOVE Ben! He reminds me so much of a friend of mine which is why I keep thinking he's gay though! I might be swayed by the fact that I put a bet on him to win on opening night. lol my love of winning some money pervails!
    Corin - Nothing bad to say about her tbh.
    Josie - have to agree with you, I'm not sure about her yet. She seems to be holding back and playing the game trying not to get into conflicts but her guard will fall over the weeks.
    Steve- like Corin, nothing bad to say.
    Nathan - haven't seen enough of him but like Josie - think he's playing the game a bit and holding back. But acting no differently than a "normal" person would in there.
    Shabby- she wreaks my head and I want her to go but she seems the most likely to give us some entertainment. BB isn't as entertaining when everyone gets along but I think without her, there's enough characters to give us some funny moments rather than arguments.

I do agree with you about caoimhe pity there isnt someone on boards who knows her:D:p lol
    I didnt hear her say it but heard shabby say it in the diary room,I was quite surprised caoimhe would say that about her.

I forgot Nathan,that says something:p
    You forgot john james :eek:

I think john james will win,i missed did he get voted for eviction at all i know steve didnt and josie.

I forgot Nathan,that says something:p
    You forgot john james :eek:

I think john james will win,i missed did he get voted for eviction at all i know steve didnt and josie.

You're right! I did forget about john james! Nope he didn't recieve any nominations which is interesting. I think he has a chance, not sure though, he'll be with the last few. I thought he was really good looking at first but his facial expressions has turned me off fancying him now. I think he's being himself and doing this for the experience which is rare at this stage and he's good for some laughs and interesting conflict.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Mario's safe as houses.

Could see Dave going. *crosses fingers*

I hope so, he's just a copy of Stephen Balwin from CBB 10 only he's not funny.
    Would have to agree with you about Mario that he's safe but we could see some more interesting aspects of his character now Shabby put him up. Afterwards he was talking to JJ and said that he wasn't getting into conflicts because it's his dream to be in the BB house and had to work harder than anyone else to get in (being the mole). And now that a spoilt brat of a child who always goes off on one is safe and puts him up he's not taking it anymore. Fingers crossed he gives Shabby hell now!

It's already happening.:pac:

DS:
    Mario has told housemates that he has a secret which will he will only reveal if he gets evicted on Friday.

The 28-year-old former mole, who was today nominated to face the public vote after the Save & Replace competition, dropped the bombshell to a visibly stunned Shabby and Caoimhe.

"So you're the housemate with the secret?" exclaimed Shabby, referring to a pre-show tabloid rumour that one housemate would reveal a shocking secret about themselves in week six.

The duo continued to press Mario for information, repeating the housemates' suspicions that he was from royalty and asking whether the public are aware of the secret, to which Mario guessed they "probably" are.

Despite making Caoimhe and Shabby promise to keep his revelation secret, Mario let Josie in on the conversation when she came to join them in the bathroom.

"I reckon its something to do with your parents 'cause everytime I ask you about them you go, 'Yeah let's not talk about that'," she stated. "Are they famous, they are aren't they?"

"I'm not going to talk about that," replied Mario, which satisfied Josie that her prediction was correct. She then speculated that Mario was the son of Dolly Parton or "something to do with Al Capone".

Josie then spread the news to Ben, David, Steve and John James who agreed with her assumption that Mario has famous parents, eventually drawing the conclusion that he is the son of The Sopranos actor James Gandolfini. Thinking back to the rumour in the press, John James suggested that Mario's parents would enter the house in week six.

"You guys are so bloody paranoid," said a visibly agitated Mario. "Lets just pretend this was never brought up. I don’t have a secret."

"Secrets are good," agreed Ben, another housemate that has chosen to keep many details of his life outside the house a mystery. "I don’t want to know everything about his private life."

Well I guess we can see what's going on here.:rolleyes:

I thought better of him, I really did and I thought the way he handled his Mole role in the first week was outstanding.

But having read that it smacks of desperation imo.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Ahhh, I hate when people say "I have a secret but I can't/won't tell you!".

He may just mean the tree of temptation drawers spoke to him in the bathroom. If he does have a secret I hope it's something good. :)

Yes, but I think he may have shot himself in the foot with the remark about only revealing the secret if he gets evicted.
    Unless I'm reading it wrong, he backtracked here:
    "You guys are so bloody paranoid," said a visibly agitated Mario. "Lets just pretend this was never brought up. I don’t have a secret."

I hope so, he's just a copy of Stephen Balwin from CBB 10 only he's not funny.

It's already happening.:pac:

DS:

Well I guess we can see what's going on here.:rolleyes:

I thought better of him, I really did and I thought the way he handled his Mole role in the first week was outstanding.

But having read that it smacks of desperation imo.:(

Agree with you there SS. Didn't think Mario had it in him! Disappointed.

From heatworld.com
    The Big Brother 11 housemates have just woken up to discover there's something a bit strange afoot. BB played Lady Gaga into the house to wake everyone up - which they loved - but they then came through to the kitchen and discovered the remains of a curry and beer feast. A clock is also up on the wall and is steadily going backwards. This is because today is Backwards Day in the Big Brother house. The curry was their breakfast, so we can only assume they'll be eating cornflakes come 10pm tonight. Yummy... It's taken an hour or so, but the housemates - namely Sunshine and Josie - have worked out what's going on. It's a nice distraction for them after all the doom and gloom of nominations yesterday, but what they really need is a new housemate... Go on BB, chuck another one in there!

Update: The Big Brother housemates have just been given curry, wine and beer for breakfast! It's going to be a messy day...

Booze for breakfast...this should be fun :D

• Advertisement

Mario just said: "come Friday I'll feel like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs".

What a brilliant analogy! Although it did seem like he had used it before a few times :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9 toto14

im not a huge fan of govan but i really hope he doesnt go cos i despise ben, dave and mario.

Ben is sly and just want everyone to love him. He seems to have like a need for peoples approval of him yet he judges people more than anyone in there..."shabbys of this world"...get off your freaking high horse ben and stop going for the edward cullen look...it aint working babe!

Dave is in there cos he thinks hel shed some light on ministers and god and get respect for it....the problem with religion is enforcement of it!! Yet hes in there reading his bible to everyone and potentially the viewers, talking about a "fun god" and how he wants to get that across. Saying gay marraiges is something he wont condone hasn't done him favours and rightly so....glad people in there are copping onto his motives.

Mario....ugh what can i say....seems nice but as someone already said..."thinking with his dick". If ben leaves i think hed walk or mope around. He hasnt got a mind of his own in there and makes no effort with the others, he just spends his days with his nose up bens arse which is kind of pathetic...he seems nice-ish enough but i cant have any respect for him the way he follows ben around like a bad smell

I think i ranted enough and got my point across....i like corin loads and shabby, caoimhe, josie and john james....want to see a bit more of iffy, sunshine, steve and nathan tho :D

Zig and Zag on Little Brother!!!! :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 9 toto14

Zig and Zag on Little Brother!!!! :eek::D

I know eh?! How freaking cool is that!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I was watching live feed last night, and Josie & JJ had a great conversation about boyfriends & girlfriends, and he said that he got picked on by the popular pretty crowd at school for being short, I'd say that's where his hatred for Rachel stems from.

They were playing a throw the ball game, and eventually a few more HM came in and started making "ooh" and "argh" noises when Josie & JJ threw the ball to each other, it was so funny to watch!

DS:
    Housemates have had their shopping money taken away from them after Big Brother revealed that they had broken the rules regarding nominations.

Big Brother announced that they had passed the Lego key task and were awarded £500 shopping money. However, he then spoke of two separate conversations which broke Big Brother's rules, leading to the money being taken away.

The conversations in question were "yesterday at 2.12pm, where Shabby and Govan talked in code, by using the word pasta" when picking who to select in the Save & Replace task, with Shabby choosing Mario.

The other was "today at 4.42pm; John James, Shabby, Ife and Caoimhe had a conversation about nominations. Shabby said she knew who Ben nominated as he talked in code, with John James saying, 'This could make it easier to nominate next week'". This referred to when Shabby explained how Ben used a code to suggest he nominated Sunshine in the first week.

Housemates spent the next few moments in different groups trying to understand the punishment. Shabby said: "They are making it sound like some heinous thing," before shouting: "You want me to kick off, is that it?"

Mario was upset at the revelation that Govan and Shabby used a code to pick him for nomination, saying: "I've been trying to prove my gut instinct wrong, but I was right from the start. The snake is the snake (referring to Govan)."

Big Brother added: "Peril your at nominations discuss," in relation to the backwards task today. Soon afterwards, Steve suggested a group meeting.

I'm so glad BB punished them for this, it won't sit well at all at all I tells ya.:D

I was right about Govan from the beginning he's a stirrer.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

2.11pm: Is this a tactic to try and get Sunshine nominated and then voted out? Or is it a weird form of flirting? :confused:

2.10pm: John James is now picking on Sunshine. He does it like he is joking but he just don't give up. :mad:

1.53pm: She is wondering whether she will now be let back in to them! :D

1.52pm: Josie is saying that she got banned from three clubs in Bristol before BB.

1.23pm: Caoimhe is giving Shabby a massage. :eek:

11.27am: Now Shabby is talking about her Irish pal's boobs. :o

11.26am: Shabby says to Caoimhe: "you don't have a bra on, do you".:o

11.22am: Govan sticks up for Sunshine telling lairy John James not to start on her. :D

Just lifted these updates from the Sun newspsper BB section and inserted some of my reactions upon reading them!!!!

Jeez, Caoimhe is really not getting the whole "how not to lead Shabby on", is she??
    I hope JJ is not getting stuck into Sunshine but feck it, it should be interesting!!

Josie just makes me laugh:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

2.11pm: Is this a tactic to try and get Sunshine nominated and then voted out? Or is it a weird form of flirting? :confused:

2.10pm: John James is now picking on Sunshine. He does it like he is joking but he just don't give up. :mad:

1.53pm: She is wondering whether she will now be let back in to them! :D

1.52pm: Josie is saying that she got banned from three clubs in Bristol before BB.

1.23pm: Caoimhe is giving Shabby a massage. :eek:

11.27am: Now Shabby is talking about her Irish pal's boobs. :o

11.26am: Shabby says to Caoimhe: "you don't have a bra on, do you".:o

11.22am: Govan sticks up for Sunshine telling lairy John James not to start on her. :D

Just lifted these updates from the Sun newspsper BB section and inserted some of my reactions upon reading them!!!!

Jeez, Caoimhe is really not getting the whole "how not to lead Shabby on", is she??
    I hope JJ is not getting stuck into Sunshine but feck it, it should be interesting!!

Josie just makes me laugh:p
    I actually seen some of the JJ and sunshine thing on the livefeed and they were definitely flirting with each other, Sunshine seems to be getting the humour of winding people up because she's doing it back to JJ.

Steve said JJ should just bring her into the closet and giver her one:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

SugarHigh wrote: »
    I actually seen some of the JJ and sunshine thing on the livefeed and they were definitely flirting with each other, Sunshine seems to be getting the humour of winding people up because she's doing it back to JJ.

Steve said JJ should just bring her into the closet and giver her one:D
    Aw cool, She was fierce funny doing her Gaga singing the other day:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Aw cool, She was fierce funny doing her Gaga singing the other day:)

It was disturbing! She looks deranged when she sings :P I'm warming to her but I definitely couldn't live with her! And I hate the way she's constantly looking at herself in the mirrors!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement