Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Sunshine's singing makes me cringe. She has this look of desperation or something on her face. Uncomfortable viewing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Govan has revealed that he thinks David will be voted out in tomorrow's eviction.

John James agreed that the public might be sceptical about David's "religious phantom", but claimed that Ben is more likely to leave the house.

Govan said of David: "Always the centre of conflict. Every time there's an issue, he's there and he loves it."

John James responded: "If I have to [put] £5 on it, I would have to say Ben, but I'm not sure how people are going to view the whole religious phantom going on."

Govan is the bookies' favourite to be evicted from the house in tomorrow's show, which airs at 9pm on Channel 4.

Oh god I hope this horrible little git is evicted tonight. The irony of "Always the centre of conflict."

Although, I have to say, it's one eviction interview I really don't want to endure!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Live penalty shoot out link up with the German BB house sounds class:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Live penalty shoot out link up with the German BB house sounds class:D

When did this happen??

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Tomorrow night.:D

• Advertisement

DS:

Sunshine has admitted that she has still not forgiven Ben.

Earlier in the week, it was revealed by Big Brother that Ben had broken the rules by telling Shabby that he nominated Sunshine in the first week.

John James asked her if she has spoken to Ben since. "I can't talk to Ben... it hurts because of what he did," she said.

John James agreed, saying that how he had behaved is wrong.

Sunshine continued to vent her anger. "I genuinely don't have time for people when they let me down, what's the point?" she declared.

As the subject moved to the possibility of Sunshine's friendship with Ben outside of the house, Sunshine stated: "I think he's great at his parties and stuff, but as somebody long-term I can't trust him."

It's very unfair tbh, because it was week one and Sunshine should know that just one thing you do could annoy someone enough to nominate you.

It's not like he was the only one ffs!

Wait until she hears how many more HMs she can't trust.:eek:

Nine other HMs nominated her too.:D

Ben: Shabby & Sunshine
    Caoimhe: Sunshine & Dave
    Corin: Caoimhe & Sunshine
    Dave: Govan & Rachael
    Govan: Sunshine & Dave
    Ife: sunshine & Steve
    John James: Rachael & Shabby
    Josie: Dave & Sunshine
    Mario: Shabby & Corin
    Nathan: sunshine & Ben
    Rachael: Dave & Sunshine
    Shabby: Sunshine & Dave
    Steve: Sunshine & Shabby
    Sunshine: Govan & Shabby

Watching the live feed. Ife is really coming into her own now. She talks a lot of sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

big discussion between dave, jj, shabby and caoimhe about mario. they think he's not a real housemate, they even think he might be the tree of temptation :pac:

DS:
    John James has been interrogating Mario today about the Tree of Temptation's location in the Big Brother house.

He stood surveying the main room and muttering himself before heading in to talk to Mario in the bedroom, whispering that he knew where it was.

"It's so obvious!" he told Mario before explaining that he knew the Tree must be somewhere in the bathroom due to all the nature decorations in there.

"It's not a physical tree, it's just a sticker on a plate of glass," John James claimed, before Mario explained that the Tree is something that can be physically touched.

"Whatever it is, I know it's in the bathroom," John James continued, staring at Mario with suspicion.

Mario told him he was like "Miss Marple on the case", as John James jokingly asked Mario if he is actually the Tree of Temptation himself, before they returned

On the live feed now, Scabby is saying Mario is the tree.
    She says how are we to know that he was picked the way he says he was.

She says Davina said 13 when saying who the last HM was.

She is convinced it was rigged and JJ is agreeing, both of them are agreeing to not say anything to Mario.

Caoimhe is there too, but saying little, taking it all in and now agreeing with Scabby that 13 was the last number Davina called out.

Poor Mario, paranoia surrounds you.:eek:

JJ Dave Scabby Caoimhe are all looking for the tree in the bathroom because Mario explained that the Tree is something that can be physically touched.

Scabby reckons it's not going to talk to them if Mario is asleep.;):D

Paranoia BB at it's best.:pac:

JJ Dave Scabby and Caoimhe are in the main room discussing the mirror who they now think is the tree.:confused::D

Scabby says she doesn't want Mario evicted but at the same time she doesn't want to be taken in.

All this while the camera pans to Mario fast asleep in bed.:D

Dave is saying Mario knows a lot of stuff that no one else knows.

Ah feck, they are talking too fast to keep up!:(

They are now discussing the fact that Mario bought the chair from BB 7 for 6 grand, and that he said he would do ANYTHING to get on BB.:D

Scabby doesn't believe Mario was even up for eviction in the first place, it's just a bluff in her opinion.:pac::D

Great Live Feed BB. \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

lol some serious paranoia going on at the moment

• Advertisement

JJ: " Are we even sure he's Italian?"

JJ: You're not even allowed in the house without a British passport"

Scabby: "He said the tree was a living thing", so it's a person".

Note to Scabby:

A tree is a living thing.;)

Scabby dabby doo is getting it soooooo wrong.:D

I can't believe Dave just said to Scabby, " I told you I knew I was coming in".

She said Mario told her he met the tree in person,:D

Of course he did, it's a living thing after all.

shabby is playing dumb, she hasn't told jj or dave that she got a secret task from the tree. i know she's not allowed but if she wanted to figure things out she would have told them about it. to me, it seems that she's using the tree to get jj and dave to turn against mario.

What I can't understand, or maybe I can;) is Scabby taking part in who or what the tree is convo.

Ffs, the Chest has spoken to her in the bathroom, so why did she not just come out with that?

She has broken the rules before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

JJ: You're not even allowed in the house without a British passport"

hows it coaimhe in there then:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

A V A wrote: »
    hows it coaimhe in there then:p

Irish are special in England :p

I saw another side to Josie,she is so up her own butt.I no longer like that one :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

:p
    caseyann wrote: »
    Irish are special in England :p

I saw another side to Josie,she is so up her own butt.I no longer like that one :mad:

DS:
    The group are still reeling from Govan's eviction on Friday, with both Shabby and David revealing that they are shocked by his exit.

Shabby told the dad-of-four that she can't understand why Govan got evicted, when she was saved by the public the previous week.

"We both very much speak our minds. If they don't like that about him, then they can't possibly like that about me," reasoned the actress.

"What are the public actually seeing? What do they think of us on the outside?" wondered David. "I'm surprised that out of the four of us up Govan went... and then for him to get the boos that he did? That was crazy," he added, revealing that he thought it would be either him or Ben leaving the house.

"To be honest, so did I," said Shabby.

"It's the game, it's going to happen... I could very well be up every week," concluded David.
    Shabby told the dad-of-four that she can't understand why Govan got evicted, when she was saved by the public the previous week.

"We both very much speak our minds. If they don't like that about him, then they can't possibly like that about me," reasoned the actress.

And there we see the reason for the apology to Dave tonight for her behaviour the night before and that morning.

Scabby, you're like a pain of glass we can see right through you.;)

oh wow, this takes the biscuit!! Shabby and Caoimhe are in the kitchen:

Shabby to Caoimhe: it seems to me that since Govan's eviction, you've been going over board trying not to annoy people to avoid being put up for eviction. It seems like you're just playing the game.

Erm, what about the whole crisp thingy and Shabbys apologies to EVERYONE! Shabby is getting a bit annoyed now with Caoimhe. Shabby saying that Caoimhe is being spiteful towards Sunshine for no reason. I really hope they show this conversation on the show but it shows Shabby in a good light...the beginning of the "new" Shabby....

Caoimhe and Shabby are getting it all out in the open now - talking about their relationships with other housemates and Shabby is mentioning some of Caoimhe bad habits / character flaws. This is making Caoimhe look pretty bad and a moaner. I think Shabby is a very clever girl! I BET she uses this conversation as a reason to distance herself from Caoimhe.

oh this is a GREAT quote from Caoime: "and I'm beyond my years, I acted like I was 20 when I was 12" erm....what happened to you then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

yeahimhere wrote: »
    oh wow, this takes the biscuit!! Shabby and Caoimhe are in the kitchen:

Shabby to Caoimhe: it seems to me that since Govan's eviction, you've been going over board trying not to annoy people to avoid being put up for eviction. It seems like you're just playing the game.

Erm, what about the whole crisp thingy and Shabbys apologies to EVERYONE! Shabby is getting a bit annoyed now with Caoimhe. Shabby saying that Caoimhe is being spiteful towards Sunshine for no reason. I really hope they show this conversation on the show but it shows Shabby in a good light...the beginning of the "new" Shabby....

Caoimhe and Shabby are getting it all out in the open now - talking about their relationships with other housemates and Shabby is mentioning some of Caoimhe bad habits / character flaws. This is making Caoimhe look pretty bad and a moaner. I think Shabby is a very clever girl! I BET she uses this conversation as a reason to distance herself from Caoimhe.

oh this is a GREAT quote from Caoime: "and I'm beyond my years, I acted like I was 20 when I was 12" erm....what happened to you then?

What's the point of having a minion if you can't set them up to take the fall for you?

I reckon Shabby thinks she can squeeze another week out of the house and thus a chance to redeem her image in the public's eye by doing some damage limitation and being extra nice to people.
    But to buy that time she needs to push the not too smart Caoimhe off the nominations cliff and let her take the bullet for her.
    You could practically hear the cogs turning in the girls head as soon as Govan got evicted. I've never seen anything as insincere and calculated as her 'apologies' to Sunshine and Dave. I think she reckons she can play the crowd, but I doubt that the petulant little weapon can keep her temper and her sharp tongue under wraps for long. It's just not in her nature.

• Advertisement

"As promised earlier, we can now EXCLUSIVELY reveal that three housemates have been nominated for eviction this Friday and they are..... DAVE, SHABBY and SUNSHINE.

This is a third consecutive week on the chopping block for Dave and Shabby while Sunshine faces the public vote for a second time.

Just in case one exclusive wasn't enough for you, we can also reveal that there will be another 'Save and Replace' task taking place tomorrow. This will give the three nominated housemates an opportunity to save themselves from eviction and have a housemate of their choice take their place instead.

Further details of this week's 'Save and Replace' task will be announced later on today."

Not really suprised that they're up, but I think caoimhe should've been up as well.

glad Ben is not up. not sure i like the save and replace task especially if Shabby wins again.

If Sunshine wins the save and replace, she'll put Caoimhe up I reckon :P

I still want Shabby to go. The attempts at turning over a new, very insincere leaf are just sickening.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    If Sunshine wins the save and replace, she'll put Caoimhe up I reckon :P

I still want Shabby to go. The attempts at turning over a new, very insincere leaf are just sickening.

Jeez, could ya imagine the tension if she did put caoimhe up........
    Will be interesting to see who gets put up seing as they've been relatively getting on well the past few days:eek:

Shabby has accused Caoimhe of attempting to curry favour with other housemates in order to get further in the game.

During a heart-to-heart conversation in the kitchen, Shabby spoke of her concern that the 22-year-old Irish student is acting more friendly towards people she doesn't normally associate with in an attempt to avoid being nominated, something she also accused Ben of two weeks ago.

"You are actually into this game more than you thought you were," Shabby said. "Because it seems to me since the eviction on Friday that you haven't wanted anyone to dislike you."

"It's not like I'm making a conscious effort to make people like me because it's not going to happen," Caoimhe replied.

"I understand that I was a bitch to Sunshine [during the crisps argument] and I didn’t want them to go on thinking I'm a bitch, because I'm not a bitch and there's no point getting something in your head and sticking to that.

"It was to avoid confrontation."

"You can be a bitch sometimes," Shabby agreed, before adding that she wasn't trying to crticise Caoimhe but simply clear up her doubts as to why her friend has suddenly started turning on the charm.

"I didn’t know if you were trying to do that to save or your ass or if it was avoiding confrontation," she confessed.

Ridiculous. Anyone with half a brain would have told Scabby to firstly go fúck herself and to secondly stop being such a massive hypocrite. But no, instead little lapdog Caoimhe doesn't have the intelligence to think "hang on a second, isnt that exactly what you're doing?" She's unreal. Scabby described herself perfectly in that conversation.

Nail on head, Chinafoot.

That was Scabby describing Scabby.

It makes me wonder though about BB bringing in the puppets.

Caoimhe has been Scabby's puppet from the start, were bb in some way making a point.;)

Dave is sitting down now telling Steve how he cured a woman in India of cancer. He said that she was one of the thousands that he had ministered to and she had a tumour in her neck which vibrated when he put his hands on it and then it disappeared.......:eek:
    What a quack!!!

Dave is sitting down now telling Steve how he cured a woman in India of cancer. He said that she was one of the thousands that he had ministered to and she had a tumour in her neck which vibrated when he put his hands on it and then it disappeared.......:eek:
    What a quack!!!

I was watching that, and what I don't get is BB airing it?

Surely he would have to have back up to verify what he said?

Some people are very susceptible to hearing things like that and believing it.:mad:

I want BB to get this woman on with medical evidence to prove he's not off his trolly!:D

Ife is now questioning now whether Sunshine ever had an eating disorder or not or whether she only spoke about it for attention....What a nasty thing to say!!!!!! Cynical or what????

Caoimhe now talking about how she would control her food and not have any carbs...... She should've called upon that control the last night when she was having a hissy fit over Sunshines crisps.....Muppet!!

• Advertisement

Well said fluffy.

I love the fact that BB are not going overboard with blocking the sound this year.

We can actually listen to them without the feck'n birds singing.

And as I end this they play the birds.:D

Ah, it's ok, it was only for a few seconds.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement