Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Shabby, caoimhe and JJ doing a number on Mario in the bathroom now with regards to Dave...... Saying that he is a faker and lick and the funniest thing is that Shabby has accused Dave of licking up to her after she survived eviction the first week...... The phrase including the words pot and kettle come to mind!!!!
    She's also told JJ About the time she heard Dave saying that god saved his group from eviction but conveniently forgot to tell him and Mario that Dave explained those comments to her.....

Can I retract everything I said about giving JJ a chance, he's a fookin' tool and I literally cannot abide him, makes my blood boil even more than that horrible person Scabby

finally mario has spoke up and said that Dave has never said anything bad about them. JJ is saying that Dave doesn't like Josie but he won't act on it as he knows Josie is popular..... All this from JJ the feckin' mind reader

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Did Ify just say Josie's dad is dead, and that he was stabbed?

Did Ify just say Josie's dad is dead, and that he was stabbed?

Don't know SS, I was watching the live feed +1 and oh my god that Caoimhe is sooooo in Scabbies pocket. Unbelievably so...

Scabby is annoyed cos Caoimhe says she is happy enough to ignore Sunshine rather than have a go at her

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Yeah, I saw that.

There was a convo going on and Scabby was not impressed with Caoimhe at all.

I think they've sorted it now though, as they are in bed together.

Well done Caoimhe, that's the way to show the public and your BF that there is nothing going on.:rolleyes:.

Yeah, I saw that.

There was a convo going on and Scabby was not impressed with Caoimhe at all.

I think they've sorted it now though.

Tbh, I can see where Caoimhe is coming from in a way!! She is a weaker character than Scabby and allows her to lead her. Chaoimhe said she does bitch about some people but rather than confronting them she just prefers to avoid them which I can understand in a way....

Oooohhhhhh, Scabby and Caoimhe are now giving out about Nathan taking over the kitchen and think that Corin has slipped up to show her not so nice side

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

WTF is going on??? :eek:

Shabby is in tears on the live feed!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

OutlawPete wrote: »

No idea but sounds funny. :D

From what I can gather from reading the LF on Digital Spy is that Ben and JJ had an argument this morning when BB elevated Ben's bed when he was in it as a joke.....JJ kept laughing at him over it and Ben prodded him as to why he finds it soooooo funny. Ben poked fun at JJ for being over reliant on McDonalds and toilet humour.
    Shabby then got in on the argument much to Ben's annoyance and Jj wouldn't shake Ben's hand when the argument ended.......

The HM's were told that the smrkers would get tobbacco if each HM gave up a treasured item and Shabby didn't want to give up her hat.....JJ said he wouldn't give up anything if Shabby, a smoker, wouldn't give up her hat.....

Shabby now feels that the HM's care more about smokes than her!!!

Just got a link to the story here
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a235336/housemates-clash-over-tobacco-offer.html

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

good,i wouldnt care . . . if i didnt smoke why would i give up something that i like most and the only good thing in the house for people that smoke to get tobacco if i didnt smoke ?if the smokers cant even give one good thing that means the most to them in the house etc they obviously dont need the tobacco that much :D

Christ, I thought someone had died.

She'll defo be evicted if she starts bawling crocodile tears.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Just Shabby trying to make sure she has airtime this week, when she knows she'll be up....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

that Dave is probably one of the most annoying people ive ever seen on the show. Intoxicated on the love of our Lord??? wtf shut up man.

that Dave is probably one of the most annoying people ive ever seen on the show. Intoxicated on the love of our Lord??? wtf shut up man.

No, the worst saying he has is .........bubbling up from my belly, i.e the love of the Lord:eek::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

No, the worst saying he has is .........bubbling up from my belly, i.e the love of the Lord:eek::o

ya seriously...i can stand shabby. But that fella is just a strange lindividual, and brings zero to the show.
    shabby is fav to be evicted, then dave, then sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

ya seriously...i can stand shabby. But that fella is just a strange lindividual, and brings zero to the show.
    shabby is fav to be evicted, then dave, then sunshine.

But one of those isn't even going to be up after the task. I hope Shabby or Dave win because then they'll (hopefully) put Caoimhe up. Not that that will save Shabby, but I'd like the two bitches to be up for eviction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

Just saw on DS that Dave has won the Save and Replace task. Thank gawd it wasn't Shabby!

And he has chosen Caoimhe! Yes!

MissMiami wrote: »
    Just saw on DS that Dave has won the Save and Replace task. Thank gawd it wasn't Shabby!

And he has chosen Caoimhe! Yes!

God no get dave shabby and sunshine out and ife :mad:
    then nathan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

I hope Caoimhe goes....just to see Shabby go back on her word that she'd walk if Caoimhe left. Would show her up to the others that she's playing a game....or else she will walk and we'll get two for one! :D

I'm in love with Shabby, so hope she stays.

I'm in love with Shabby, so hope she stays.

Is it the evil look or sneaky bitchiness she has ,i do find Irish men tend to be more attracted to them for the first part of their lives and eventually wake up.:p or the fact she dresses like a man:confused:

• Advertisement

yeahimhere wrote: »
    I hope Caoimhe goes....just to see Shabby go back on her word that she'd walk if Caoimhe left. Would show her up to the others that she's playing a game....or else she will walk and we'll get two for one! :D

I reckon if we get shabby out caoimhe will become more honest and mix better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Caoimhe and shabby are being boitches to dave for putting her up
    Oh nice Dave, and you said you loved me the other day, why did you do that?
    shabby was saying something similar. Caoimhe called him a weirdo monk a few days ago so why is she acting like they were friends? This is the 3rd time there has been a save and replace task so why haven't they got used to it and just accepted that someone has to be chosen. Not to mention Shabby chose Mario last week and even conspired with Govan who to vote for.

caseyann wrote: »
    Is it the evil look or sneaky bitchiness she has.. or the fact she dresses like a man:confused:

Not sure.

I'm a fan of brunettes for a start, so that helps.

Love her eyes and her lips are so damn sexy and kissable.

The manipulation of other housemates makes me weak at the knees .. swoon.

Sunshine has to go, she's has no soul.

Not sure.

I'm a fan of brunettes for a start, so that helps.

Love her eyes and her lips are so damn sexy and kissable.

The manipulation of other housemates makes me weak at the knees .. swoon.

Sunshine has to go, she's has no soul.

awwwwwwwww isnt that sweet.:p
    I didnt know corin was bisexual aswell :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

awwwwwwwww isnt that sweet.:p
    I didnt know corin was bisexual aswell :confused:

She married a man a few years ago but he died in an accident only 4 months into their marriage. Very sad. Now she's in a long term relationship with a woman.

Anyway Caoimhe to go!!! I probably dislike Shabby more, but at least she has a personality (albeit a sh*tty one). If Caoimhe goes, Shabby will flip and spend the next week in fear :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

I really hope Shabby goes. I can't stand her! Her little tantrum this afternoon in the nest over the hat was pathetic. She says that the Big Brother house is too much to handle - well, no one is forcing her to stay!

It's strange to see her turning on Caoimhe so much now. Maybe she has finally understood that Caoimhe has a boyfriend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The HM's were told that the smrkers would get tobbacco if each HM gave up a treasured item and Shabby didn't want to give up her hat.....JJ said he wouldn't give up anything if Shabby, a smoker, wouldn't give up her hat.....

Shabby now feels that the HM's care more about smokes than her!!!

Just got a link to the story here
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/news/a235336/housemates-clash-over-tobacco-offer.html

Wait, so Scabby wants smokes but isn't prepared to give up that disgusting, Pete Doherty hat in order to get it?

She really is a complete knob.

Delighted to see Caoimhe up. I reckon she could go over Scabby and tbh, I can see Scabby upping the "look at me I'm nice, but isn't Caoimhe so two-faced" crap she's peddling at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭conorhal

Is it the evil look or sneaky bitchiness she has ,i do find Irish men tend to be more attracted to them for the first part of their lives and eventually wake up.:p or the fact she dresses like a man:confused:

No. It's clearly OutlawPete's well documented masochism......

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Seemingly Shabby's talking about leaving...
    Earlier this evening, Shabby spent a long time in the Diary Room. She was talking to Big Brother about walking out of the show. She was serious, and it seems that she still is.

This afternoon, Dave chose Caoimhe to go up for eviction after saving himself by winning the Save and Replace task. Shabby's mood has deteriorated since then and now she is still weighing up the pros and cons of it all.

She has only shared her thoughts with John James so far. They chatted for a while at the Carousel and then moved to the Bathroom, with Shabby telling the Aussie that she is 'sick of the drama' that she feels she is constantly involved in in the House.

John told her that he knew why she was thinking of leaving and told her that they were the wrong reasons. He feels that she is on the verge of quitting to protect Caoimhe and that she should rethink as she has only known her for a couple of weeks.

John James even went as far as to ask Shabby straight up, 'would Caoimhe do the same for you?' to which, Shabby honestly replied, 'No, I don't think she would'. However, she added that this doesn't make a difference to how she feels.

All of this seems to link back to Govan's departure last week. She was extremely upset about his exit and couldn't believe it at the time. Shabby felt that Govan was the wrong person to leave and she doesn't want to now see Caoimhe leave too.

John was a calming influence for a change and told her that she would really regret it if she left. His opinion was that she should definitely stay at least until Friday, before re-evaluating her feelings.

Watch this space for more goss as the debate in Shabby's head rolls on.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/article/news/2010/Jun/29/will-shabby-leave/view.c4

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Wait, so Scabby wants smokes but isn't prepared to give up that disgusting, Pete Doherty hat in order to get it?

She really is a complete knob.

Delighted to see Caoimhe up. I reckon she could go over Scabby and tbh, I can see Scabby upping the "look at me I'm nice, but isn't Caoimhe so two-faced" crap she's peddling at the moment.

Now to be fair i dont like her at all,but it is her dead grand fathers hat,so i think a little cruel of BB to try remove it from her.I know if i was there and someone tried to remove the pressie from my family member who had passed i would be devastated.:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement