Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

A V A wrote: »
    oh ok sorry peoples but even tto make a remark to a girl about their weight etc , i thought that would of been a problem with girls on here but they dont seem to mind

This whole topic has been done to death on these BB threads. You're just a month or so too late :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Interesting thread on the DS forum about what happened last night

Firstly I know that opinion is relative to the individual and that BB as the producer exercises absolute droite de seigneur in presenting events as it sees fit.

But if you take a quick look at the videos being released on the C4 site it would appear that the position being put forward will be one of japes, jives and hi jinx with Sam as a loveable prankster and the chain of events leading to a funny chilli in toothpaste conclusion.

No one will come out blamed or damned, Sam's position as loveable rogue remains intact and the very real cruelty that anyone watching live feed witnessed simply glossed over.

(Plus another moment which Andrew will never live down and will make the watermelon moment seem positively wholesome.)

The only problem I have with this is how vicious last night and the early hours of the morning became. Dave taking the role of ringleader really verging on several occasions into real evil territory. As reported here even Josie & Andrew castigating him and refusing to be complicit with certain tortures Dave was planning for Sam, saying it went too far.

Dave was ultimately called to the diary room and whatever was said to him there obviously caused him to pause for thought. When he came back he seemed subdued and concerned for Sam who upset went to bed and refused to talk further.

I don't like Dave, but I don't think he's "evil" he goes too far and has many issues - several came out full force last night.

It was a very much watered down version of the Shabbaz last day - and was pretty depressing viewing in how the pack mentality can goad, torment and torture a perceived weaker target. And yes I do say torture, obnoxious things were forced into Sam's mouth, Dave did his "fun fun fun" typewriter, nipple torture games, Sam was bit, pummelled - curiously the line that no one would cross was telling him that they'd heard people say how hated he was on the outside. Dave however knowing how worried Sam is about friday was goading the other HMs to torment Sam in this manner.

I do feel though as viewers we deserve to see on the HL show what went on, and make our own minds up. To not have the fluffy PG version shoved down our throats - and to see that Sam's "pranks" weren't just unprovoked fun, but someone who was clearly distressed retaliating in increasingly bizarre ways.

It wasn't pleasant viewing - it's sad BB/C4 want us to see it as such.

Actually the sickest sight of all was Andrew whispering lustily to Mario "I trust you"... bleuurggh.

Full thread here.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

^^
    Bye bye Dave:D Bye bye Jo:D
    Next week I'll also be glad to say bye to Andrew...he may be playing an innocent nerd but he gives me the creeps..

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Some Live Updates from DS:
    Josie has a piece of sweet between her lips and is trying to get John James to kiss her to eat it. "Do you think we'll be close on the outside?" John James asks. Josie replies: "Yeah, definitely. As close as we can be, because you'll be in Australia." She asks him the same, and he replies: "Nah, nah." Josie looks shocked and says: "John, did you just hear what I said?" John James turns back to her and says that he was answering Corin's question, and says: "Of course [we'll be close]."
    John James and Josie are sitting close to each other on the settee. "Whatever happens, I'm going to always be your friend. I'll always care about you," Josie tells him. She sucks her thumb briefly, before starting to suck John James's thumb instead.

Needy McNeederson!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

before starting to suck John James's thumb instead.

oh God that makes me want to vomit. ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

jellie wrote: »
    oh God that makes me want to vomit. ugh.

+1
    It make my stomach churn. Is she doing it to try & turn him on? ughh:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

John James and Josie argument kicking off on LF about half an hour ago...........

Not watching so can't really make out what it was about....I think she got annoyed about some comment he made about Caoimhe. Sam went to see how she was when she stormed into the BR and then John James came in and told Sam Pepper to pi$$ off and asked him what info he was trying to get out of Josie!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Dave, JJ and Andrew are in the pool trying to entice Corin, Mario and Sam in. Corin and Mario are in the DR now I think so they're asking Sam to get in. Sam is definitely not looking too comfortable at the prospect of getting in with Dave. Sam idly picked up a bottle of water and immediately Dave's tone turned quite threatening and he was saying "I WILL "typewriter" you if you touch that".

Andrew and JJ talked him down again saying "come on... no tough guy stuff tonight. No more of that kind of talk". Obviously they were quite uncomfortable with what he was saying and how he said it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

im not seeing any of this dave stuff????? whats happening why arent bb showing confrontation like this in the house this year, they have done it in the past years , showed many of aggressive moments and heated rows??? is dave being aggro or what ??? i would like to see this , i think i would like dave more if i did see him in that situation. sam is pushing daves buttons tho.and pushing josie's.sure any normal person would get red blooded if they were around same and the way he goes on , i sure would get aggro if wound me up and said in-appropriate comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ill comment on the situation when i know alittle more about it so if you guys could fill me in !! cheers

night night

• Advertisement

JJ and John James are in full flight bitching about Sam in the shower. Unbeknowns to them Sam and Josie are right outside listening to every single word. Josie is laughing her head off and while Sam is laughing on and off too he's also say "I cant believe how malicious this is" and "I can't believe they're saying this".

Corin is telling him to come away because it'll only upset him but he won't come and Josie certainly won't budge.

Dave has joined in the bitching now by saying "they've sent him in to destroy the love revolution that I've started in here and my people won't like that". Oh yes it all revolves around Dave really! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

only after flicking over.

sam is absolutely bawling in the bed :(

and after listening to loads of crap about himself Sam went to confront John James who he thought was a friend and now Sam's crying...like bawling. :(

John James now going to roar and shout at him despite everyone telling him to leave him alone as he's really crying and upset.

Josie should've told him to come away instead of listening but she was enjoying it too much. Josie doesn't speak up while John is beratting a crying Sam at all. She's all "oi I thought we were having a laff' I didnt know you'd get upset or I'd have said come away" . Her words of comfort ... "John James is not two faced...he was going to come and tell you all this to your face."

Biatch. :(

ah jaysus :( he can barely catch his breath he's that upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:eek:

That really kicked off!!

I won't be able to watch anymore tonight so whoever is still watching please fill me in tomorrow.:pac:

Sam crying and I have to miss it.:(

My advice to Sam is, " What goes around comes around".

You should have thought about it when you acted the muppet in the first place.

Now that he is getting the backlash the tears are falling, I for one don't feel sorry for him at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

I missed it all :mad:

Everyone over to the E4+1 thread!!

Ah, wait ..

ah jaysus :( he can barely catch his breath he's that upset.

Upsetting to watch :(

I thought John James liked Sam tbh. Although I think he likes ripping in to people more than he likes anyone. John James has been called to the DR because he was so irrate.

Josie knows she's done wrong and she's all "uhh er I really like you Sam , sensitive little guy...I shouldda listened to Corin and made you come away but I thought you was havin' a laff (listening to people you thought were friends ripping the crap out of you for half an hour)'"

Dave and JJ are in the kitchen saying how Sam deserved it.

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Dave and JJ are in the kitchen saying how Sam deserved it.

^^can you actually believe that shjit?

On E4+1 all is peaceful, what time does it all kick off?

^^can you actually believe that shjit?

No. JJ and Daves main concern after the whole thing ... "is Josie alright??"

WTF like?

Hateful people.

• Advertisement

OutlawPete wrote: »
    On E4+1 all is peaceful, what time does it all kick off?

Started around 1.45 ish. Or rather the background to it where Sam starts listening to the conversation.

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Started around 1.45 ish.

only fifteen minutes to go, why couldn't i have seen it when it happened?! i'm gonna be wrecked tomorrow :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I've just switched over to +1. Feck, so he ends up crying?:( I know he gets on peoples' nerves a bit but I like him. He's like a boisterous child. I really don't think he means to hurt anyone by the things he says, he enjoys a bit of craic.

I'm totally disgusted with Josie laughing at that:mad:

FCUK OFF CORIN!! :mad:

An hour ago .. :p

I can't hear much of what's being said but they're giving it loads giving out. Corin's very decent telling him not to listen. Feck, I'd be gutted if I was him and I'd be sick to my heart to talk about someone like that and for them to hear me. Like if they were a really mean person, I wouldn't care but feck sake,he's like a disobedient puppy.

I'd be sick to my heart sitting beside someone who was listening to folk tear strips out of them.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Corin's very decent controlling telling him not to listen ..

Fyp ;)

they're just goin on and on and on :mad:

i love sam, wanna give him a hug :(

OutlawPete wrote: »
    FCUK OFF CORIN!! :mad:

An hour ago .. :p

At least Corin showed herself to give a damn about someones feeling other than her own.
    Only decent person is the midst of it.Other than Sam. I think Josie lay around listening just because she knew it'd result in things kicking off after... Lucky she always has her "innocent salt of the earth country girl" card To play once it's done.She is more clever and more manipulative than I'd given her credit for.

• Advertisement

at least josie told sam that she doesn't believe that he's sucking up to her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement