Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know I'm on my own here but sure fcuk it. How many other people has John J spent hours ranting about? Sam's just the first one to hear it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Ann22 wrote: »
    I know I'm on my own here but sure fcuk it. How many other people has John J spent hours ranting about? Sam's just the first one to hear it.

oh absolutely. he's a little scumbag :mad:

Fcuk sake, I'm engrossed in this:eek:

How did Josie think he was having a laugh??

I HATE John fcukin' James!:mad:

My heart's flying:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

SmileyPopcorn.gif

OutlawPete wrote: »
    SmileyPopcorn.gif

Brilliant:D

I FCUKING HATE THAT FCUKING BASTARD :mad:

Aw fcuk I hope he stays tomorrow night! Poor wee Wally.:(

right, i'm off to bed now, night ann, night pete :)

• Advertisement

Thing is..John J clearly found Sam funny loads of times when he was slagging Josie. He defended him to her too:confused:. He's a fcukin' nutcase.:mad:

At least Josie's being decent to him now.

Dave is a repulsive creature. He's supposed to be a man of God ffs! He's sitting there involving himself in a bitching session:mad:.

He makes me sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Ann22 wrote: »
    At least Josie's being decent to him now.

I think she's just covering her tracks and thinking "hmm maybe I looked like a bit of a cow laughing my head off while he sat there listening to that". Note she didn't say a word when John James went nuts at Sam and didn't tell him to calm down or that he should view it from Sams perspective after. I was on the fence with Josie. Now I really dislike her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

God i hope this is not true :(:(

From link on DS

BIG BROTHER 11: HOUSEMATES GET A CHANCE TO PICK THE WINNER

HOUSEMATES will be given the chance to pick who they want to win the show tonight.

And the lucky contestant will get a pass to the final.

Bosses will spring a surprise during tonight’s live show by telling the house that BB11 is ending earlier than the wannabes thought.

.....................................................................................

Because if it done face to face ,they will all pick the whale :mad::mad:
    If its done in private the likes of Andrew and Steve may have a chance of upsetting the Odds

Then again its a chance of making the final so the real selfishness and self protection may come out in HM's .

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

^^^^

FFS :mad:

I wonder how this will be done. If it has to be a unanimous group vote, I can see Steve getting it. If it's a private vote...well it could be anyone's. But more than likely, they'll be on the couches and told they have a minute to decide between them. It better not be Josie Grosie :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Here's the link to the row footage, cant really hear what they're saying cos of all the beeps, and is Jo trying to distract them with her boobs?
    http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/13/sam-and-john-s-furious-bustup/play.c4

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

Sam says it to people's faces, and he hasn't exactly been malicious. He thought John James was his friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

God - that was terrible. The JJJs and Sam were talking about living together in London after the show, and then this. Sam's only in his very early 20s and he can be forgiven for thinking these guys were friends of his. To hear John James tear him apart must have been so hurtful.

John James has serious issues. It's like when he went off on one on the girls (especially Rachel 1) for talking about magazine deals. There was no reason for him to be angry, but he insisted on being venomous to the girls when they did nothing to him.

You would think that if he was caught bitching about Sam he would apologise. But no - he just got into a rage and went on a verbal attack. What a horrible thing to do!

For me, there's no coming back for him after this behaviour. I hope he's gone today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Anyone here capable of saying why they don't like Josie?(without commenting on her weight or sucking her thumb)

Also, Dave was a real piece of work when Sam was upset and Dave was egging him on to confront John James, and when Sam went in to talk to John J., Dave said "this should be interesting". Hypocrite!

And, Josie was a true friend to everybody by encouraging Sam to hear all of this in the first place. At least Corin tried to be a friend to him by telling him he should stop listening!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Sam says it to people's faces, and he hasn't exactly been malicious. He thought John James was his friend.

Poor sam can't take it, poor chap.
    But in fairness he had to expect a backlash
    at some stage.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

hope they actually show all this tonight :rolleyes:

jellie wrote: »
    hope they actually show all this tonight :rolleyes:

It'll be shown after the voting lines close more than likely :(

SV wrote: »
    Anyone here capable of saying why they don't like Josie?(without commenting on her weight or sucking her thumb)

Because she's so unpleasant. I liked her at the start but her habit of complaining about fellow HMs and attributing to them comments that they never made is a little offputting.

I doubt most people dislike her because of her weight and her unpleasant habits. They dislike her weight and her unpleasant habits because they dislike her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

OK I'll try ,:D

She is the most self centred person in there , Everything most come back to talking about her , Any House mate can start talking about anything and with in minutes she'll turn it into something about herself.
    She a liar ,has made up stuff about herself and other House mates .
    She is two faced and has biatched about every single house mate in there.
    She a bully and picks on anyone she see as a threat .
    She has formed little click and run house mates out of the house.
    She has claimed to be loyal to friends but has stabbed them in the back the first chance she gets.
    She the most vulgar House mate in there .

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    OK I'll try ,:D

She is the most self centred person in there , Everything most come back to talking about her , Any House mate can start talking about anything and with in minutes she'll turn it into something about herself.
    She a liar ,has made up stuff about herself and other House mates .
    She is two faced and has biatched about every single house mate in there.
    She a bully and picks on anyone she see as a threat .
    She has formed little click and run house mates out of the house.
    She has claimed to be loyal to friends but has stabbed them in the back the first chance she gets.
    She the most vulgar House mate in there .

She's a snake? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

It's weird whats finally properly set John James off with Sam, he's laughed off pranks, upsetting Josie and general annoyance but what seems to have really gotten to him is Sam intruding on his Josie/JJ time, and he keeps going back to accusations of looking for "camera time". It's a bit like his endless accusations of game playing, it's hard to imagine that the reason someone goes on about it so much isn't because they're obsessed with it themselves.

I don't think his accusations of changing in response to nomination is fair either, the biggest change in Sam seemed to come after he apologised to Josie when John James himself interceded, prior to nominations. Lacing toothpaste with chilli and driving everyone up the wall all night is also hardly a sign of ingratiating himself for survival as well.

If further proof were needed of John Jame's "unusual" character he's still holding onto his righteous hatred of Rachael . It seems completely mad, if anything he sounds more enraged by her than when it happened!

• Advertisement

she's a psycho.
    she turned on caoimhe because she was basically jealous of her.

she thinks john james has a load of money and is very keen to get him to spend it on her. repulsive.

she's two faced. she gave out about corin nominating jo to jo, and reassured corin that she "had to nominate someone"

tbh, i think the thumb sucking can be included because it is so fcuking disgusting and irritating.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement