Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Did he actually call Josie a "fat slag" or is that just something John James made up while ranting last night?

Either way...I love him. He's hilarious and honest. If he hadn't come into the house, this series would have gone down the pan in a serious way.

the fat slag comment was John James (maybe a freudian slip :D)
    his way of summing up Sams comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Did he actually call Josie a "fat slag" or is that just something John James made up while ranting last night?

Sam supposedly called her a fat slag ages ago before they were in the house at all! Nonsense that it remotely become an issue now at all. His comment that it should be illegal that she go out in a bikini was in response to Josie announcing to the room " Sam you tried to touch my vagina in the pool". Did she really expect a polite resonse complimenting her appearance?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

its all after kicking off in the house last night with jj, john j and dave bitching about sam and sam over heard , and it all kicked off, john j was asked to the diary room to calm down !! and sam burst into tears !! sam cant really take take what he give's.he contradicting himself at times!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

A V A wrote: »
    its all after kicking off in the house now with jj, john j and dave bitching about sam and sam over heard , and it all kicked off, john j was asked to the diary room to calm down !! and sam burst into tears !!

This has all happaned again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

again?!!

Nothing about it on DS live updates...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

SV wrote: »
    I've never seen her talking about herself rather than in a negative light, that's bull.

She always tries to turn the conversation to her - even by saying negative stuff about herself. Like when they were shown a video of people talking about putting Sam up for nomination - all she could say was how she didn't like the way she looked and that her and John James were like Little & Large. Which also makes the point that if she insists on talking about her weight, she can't blame anybody else for doing so.
    What stuff has she made up?

She's always making stuff up. Loads of points have been made already, but what I hate is the way she keeps trying to let on to Corin that JJ might be interested in her. She's not helping anybody with that behaviour and she clearly knows different. JJ isn't leading Corin on; Josie is.
    Didn't see her picking on anyone / When did she stab anyone in the back?

Picks on everybody. Always talking behind other HM's back, including her beloved John James. Saying things like he's so contrary and she doesn't know why she likes such a person when he acts so badly. Fair enough, he does act badly. But why would she badmouth somebody she's supposed to love. Talk to him about the issues - no need to talk about him to others .
    Vulgar? by doing what?

Don't get me started on vulgar. What's that about talking about looking after she goes to the bathroom and telling John James that he almost stuck his finger in her arse. The list increases daily. Jesus Christ - nobody needs to say things like that, let along when they're wearing microphones 24/7.
    She turned on Caoimhe because it was only after she told Caoimhe that she fancies JohnJames that Caoimhe started flirting with him.

I never understood this behaviour. For the first few weeks she insisted she didn't fancy John James so he was fair game for everybody. Then, all of a sudden, she decided she did fancy him so hands off everybody! Um - no!?! She doesn't own him and the other girls were not her friends. Why shouldn't they go after John James if they liked him. And John James told Caoimhe he didn't fancy Josie so I can't see how anything wrong was done!
    She thinks he does but she isn't keen for him to spend it on her. She said along the lines that he had a load of money and had said to her "I can't wait to buy you designer clothes" and she had a look of wtf

Josie has had several conversations about how she's wangled out of Jon James the fact that he has money. What's it got to do with her??
    After the conversation you refer to, Josie had a conversation with Jo in the kitchen all about how John James was going to buy her clothes. Lots of eye widening and little gasps. I think she likes John James anyway, but it's ridiculous to suggest that she's not impressed by his money. Some girls like security and that's ok - but there's no point in pretending that Josie doesn't care about cash. If she had a look of wtf during a conversation with John James about him buying her clothes, it was only because she was wondering why he hadn't mentioned it previously.

There - that's my two (hundred) cents!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

the only reason ye like Sam is because he does most of his crap to the person you do hate.

your enemies enemy is always your friend.

First of all, I like Sam because he has provided some much needed stirring up. He has been aware of everything that was said about him prior to entering the house and he knew the lay of the land in terms of who was "in charge". He was brought in there to cause hassle for the others. Simple as. And for me personally, he is doing a good job. I don't like him because he called Josie fat. I like him because he has the balls to say stuff to their faces.
    Look at John James. He was terrified when Sam came in. Shítting his pants that his cover would be blown in terms of the Josie fauxmance and the slagging off he does behind everyone's back. The only time he can talk about Sam is behind his back as he proved last night. By all accounts he was disgustingly malicious. But to those of us who have watched John James from the start (beyond the highlights show) this is of no surprise.

As for "your enemy's enemy is always your friend"...well I call bullshít on that one. If thats the case then how did I manage to equally dislike both Caoimhe and Josie during their fallout?

So do me a favour, don't come in here with 2 weeks to go telling those of us who have been here from the start how we feel about the housemates. Its really not going to go down well. :)

• Advertisement

again?!!
    Nothing about it on DS live updates...

maybe im just behind

forgive me if im wrong :(

just seen it on the bb web site

maybe im just behind

forgive me if im wrong :(

just seen it on the bb web site

That all happened last night. It was discussed on the last few pages of this thread.

a feck sake

really sorry guys

John James and Sam have discussed last night's argument.

After their disagreement yesterday, where Sam heard John James brand him "fake" to JJ and David, the pair had been avoiding each other's company. However, after sitting in the living room in silence this morning, John James asked Sam if they could talk in the hut.

"I know you think it was bitching behind your back," John James began. "If you heard the whole conversation you would have heard me say, 'I'm going to talk to him about it' and Dave said, 'Wait 'til this morning'. I had every intention of talking to you, Sam."

When John James argued that he did not start the conversation between David, JJ and himself last night, Sam maintained that he may have not started the discussion, but ended up "leading" it.

"I thought I was closest to you in the house out of everyone," Sam said. "You say I'm a good person then you say in the shower that I'm only friends with Josie 'cos I'm up for eviction - and you said that you believed I was only having banter with Josie.

"Now to be honest I don’t want to be friends with you 'cos for you to change quickly 'cos of that little thing..."

John James explained that it had angered him to see Sam rush to Josie after his disagreement with her, as it looked like Sam wanted "camera time" to save himself from eviction.

"You looked like you were going in there for gossip," he said. "If you're genuinely concerned, I don’t know if you care about Josie or not, I don’t know… everyone in the house thinks you’ve changed since you’ve been up for eviction."

Sam started crying and insisted that his wish to stay in the house would never affect his behaviour.

"I don’t care what people think about me and I don’t care if people vote for me but I don’t want to leave 'cos I want more experience in the house," he explained.

"I'd rather not be up for eviction the first week so I can enjoy a week in the house. I'm not worried that people won't like me, I'm worried 'cos I want another week in the house."

Speaking about his changing relationship with Josie, Sam added: "There's obviously issues I've got to air... then it all died down but we probably will still have arguments like you do like when I pulled the covers off - and that was after [I knew I was up for] eviction."

Noticing that Sam was upset, John James apologised for not speaking to him sooner and maintained that he had always liked him from the offset.

"The conversation could have been really simple but 'cos you weren’t here to defend yourself I just rattled off on all these theories," he said. "I apologise, man, and if you don’t want to be alright anymore, I completely understand."

Sam declared that he did not want any awkwardness in the house between the pair.

"I'm not back pedalling but even though I said last night I want you to go, I don’t want you to go," John James said.

John James is such a cowardly scumbag.

i highly agree with you on that one!!!! he doesn't like hearing what people have to say about him, but he has alot to say about people so , take what you give sammy boy :)
    Sam says it to people's faces, and he hasn't exactly been malicious. He thought John James was his friend.
    alot of people thought people where their friends in that house , look at s and r , poeple putting their "friends" up ????

you dont have friends in that house, you have people you know!!!

Poor sam can't take it, poor chap.
    But in fairness he had to expect a backlash
    at some stage.. :pac:

ye , sure it was always going to happen!! he annoyed and wound everyone up surely it was all going to come to a head !!!

im just adding that i thought john james argument was right and he had the point straight !!! just my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Feel very sorry for Sam. The fact that he cries over these things suggests that he isn't as secure in himself as he initially appears. He takes what others say to heart and its just horrible to see anybody so upset.

ye but does he take in to consideration what he says to other people and how they might take it to heart ??? theirs a thing called being honest but theres also a thing called being hurtfull :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Lads, read this thread (very long)...Phil Edgar Jones, i read his (long) post...i think it's bs. We all know it all comes down to editing. But...lets wait and see tonight, he's say editing if fair and refelcts HMs accurately etc.

OK Phil, lets see how you edit Showergate tonight, what you put in and more importantly what you leave OUT!
    FMs on DS:BB are in an uproar at the treatment of Sam last night, if the edits are fair TONIGHT will be the litmus test.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1323794&page=6

I read that post earlier and its a load of crap. As a poster there pointed out, its damage control for when they leave out John James attacking Sam the way he did last night.

His assertion that they have no favourites as they dont gain from them is BULL. The longer John James stays in with a favourable spin on his behaviour, the more tweens will watch, log on and text. It creates revenue and to suggest otherwise is insulting.

Have a read of his other posts. He's incredibly patronising and sums up whats wrong with the show.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Lets give an example, Charley BB8....FIVE weeks in a row they protected and manipulate the noms to save her!, then in week 8 they dumped her as she has served her cannon fodder purpose!

I've watched the LF constantly in years gone by, but this year i have not watched a single second of BB, i adored the show....but the editing and bias has turned me off.

• Advertisement

Last night John James was called into the DR after Sam started an argument with him, I didn't see Sam being called in after that???? The same with when Sam insulted Josie, and done an unspeakable act on her in the garden! Many housemates in the past have been removed from the house for far less reason than that, yet Golden Boy Sam was allowed to continue.

this caught my eye

i think i have missed so much and have been mis guided by the high lights show:mad::mad::mad::mad:

this caught my eye

i think i have missed so much and have been mis guided by the high lights show:mad::mad::mad::mad:

What's the "unspeakable" act he did to Josie?

And the reason John James was called into the DR was because he was getting visibly aggressive.

I think that the "unspeakable" act that he committed against Josie was when he kindda thrust his crotch into her face in the first days.Not acceptable I know but Josie laughed it off and with her sense of humour and the fact that she seems to revel in the vulgar I don't think it was a massive deal to her. She never let on it was and we all know how she WILL drone on if she feels remotely insulted.

Sam was repremanded by BB in the DR after and he did apologise to Josie. He also apologised after John James told him she took his slagging her personally and he did his best to make up , ie made them both pancakes for breakfast when they were in bed etc.

the way sam went on i would loose my temper and get wound up! ye i know john was going on about him but sams, argument wasnt really that great !! he didnt like the way people were saying things about him:rolleyes: and that whole i thought john j was my friend ??? nah , thats for the camera's!! he had a fair point

http://bb-cache.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/2010/Aug/13/john-s-view-rant-over-last-night-s-row/play.c4
    i agree with john j is that video, for once he's speaking sense ,you don't change you ways form your whole life in a week. people are making theories about how corin has the game plan etc, sam maybe playing it real at some stages but now im starting to think he's really thinking what he's doing through

The biggest fake and game player in that house is John James. Its pretty blatant and you'd have to be incredibly dim not to see it if you watch or read anything beyond the highlights. Sure he's started in on Corin now in preparation for next week. Corin who was his mate about a week ago??

i dont think sam's a fake but after seeing him change over the past week it made me think :confused: it was all just a bit strange the way sam went on and how he re-acted to the jj ,john j and dave situation,well over dramatic , from what iv seen from sam when he first came in , he ripped into people and if some one gave him anything back , he give it back aswell, but with this he didnt , he used the poor me card.im just confused to be honest,sam jsut switched ??

More details about tonight from heatworld.com
    The Big Brother housemates are in for a shock tonight and they've got a very important decision to make. After tonight's eviction (bye bye either Dave, Sam, JJ or Jo) the remaining housemates will be informed that on 24 August BB11 will come to an abrupt end for them, leaving only one housemate left to compete against some of the best loved and most reviled faces from past series in The Ultimate Big Brother. Housemates will have one minute to decide who they think this person should be and whoever is chosen will receive a fast-track ticket to the BB11 final. Who will they choose?! We bet there'll be shouting. In addition to this, the housemates will also be told that nomination time has come to an end. From tonight, we will be the ones in control of who stays and who goes as the phonelines open for us to vote for who we want evicted. Nice to have the power, isn't it? So, who do you think will be going tonight? Who will the housemates choose as their winner and who will YOU be voting to evict next?

I sincerely hope they have the bolded bit wrong. Surely it's a Vote to Win from now on and the people with the least amount of votes will leave? If it's vote to evict then the last 10 days are going to be f*cking brutal.

EDIT: I just read on the Ch4 website that it IS going to be a vote to evict. WTF????? :mad:

Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse.

They'll either choose Steve or Josie to be fast-tracked to the final if its face to face.

More details about tonight from heatworld.com

I sincerely hope they have the bolded bit wrong. Surely it's a Vote to Win from now on and the people with the least amount of votes will leave? If it's vote to evict then the last 10 days are going to be f*cking brutal.

EDIT: I just read on the Ch4 website that it IS going to be a vote to evict. WTF????? :mad:

That is just stupid. Id say that vote to evict makes them more money because people enter into tactical voting for their vote to truely count.Example if you wanted Corin to win you'd really need to ring up to vote to evict everyone else for anything to register positively for Corin.

Also it means that more than likely we'll be stuck with someone like Steve winning. He's sat on the fence so long that no one will have strong feelings about him and be rushing to the phone to evict him. I dont hate him btw(I forget he's there now that he's not being a perv) but he's no way a winner in my eyes. Another fix I think.:(

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Just when you thought it couldnt get any worse.

They'll either choose Steve or Josie to be fast-tracked to the final if its face to face.

Yep.

And with the Vote to Evict we're going to be left with the deadwood like Andrew, Mario and JJ. :mad:

Sam will be in big trouble after tonight's highlights. The John James Twitter Brigade are going to be hot on the campaign trail to get him out at their first chance. And BB have handed them their chance on a plate. Bravo. :rolleyes:

The final series of Big Brother started out so promising. They've really butchered the sh*t out of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement