Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

sake

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

She's got to be putting it on :p , she's spent the last ten minutes after it claiming she doesn't understand and Davina was joking. Sam has explained it, in detail, about 17 times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Jo confronted John James before she left about him saying she was definitely leaving. She was in the bedroom when he said it. The creep then had the nerve to say he never said it, then said he was being sarcastic. No doubt it won't be shown on tomorrow's highlights...
    Jo has confronted John James after overhearing him lead a conversation which suggested that everyone believed she would be evicted later tonight.

Andrew had already approached Jo to apologise for being part of the discussion, to which Jo told him that she was glad he had owned up and that she was only upset because she had been in the room at the time.

"I heard you John, I heard you at the head of the conversation," Jo then told John James after he denied any involvement.

"I do apologise because it's not something you would want to hear, but I honestly don't think you are going to go," John James replied.

"This is the problem when you've got a pack of wolves talking about you," Jo continued.

"I feel like a rat now because I was talking to you earlier about it all," John James said.

"Look, I'll be totally honest here, you didn't look good in this," Jo told him.

John James then claimed that what he had said had been meant sarcastically, but Jo didn't believe him.

"I don't like being accused of something I didn't say," John James later told Josie, before continuing to suggest that he hadn't meant the comment seriously.

Now how people can still say he's not a game player is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Sam forced her through though, proving that, at the end of the day. he's a decent guy.

Anybody else notice that JJ wasn't even sitting anywhere near her tonight? Usually he's draped over her on eviction night....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

How funny would it have been if they ran down the minute, Sam kept on putting forward cases for everyone deliberately preventing a unanimous decision within the minute.
    Davina appears back on screen and Sam steps up to announce it instead of Andrew with everyone shouting different names at hims

Davina -"BB house we need a name"

Sam - (whilst looking around at everyone frantically) "BB we have chosen.................SAM PEPPER)

Davina disappears off the screen and cue the fall out!

EPIC!

• Advertisement

Great, now we get to listen to "Oooer I can't believe I'm in the final. I mean me, a big heffer like I am, *and* I pulled John James. Me? Can you believe it."

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Jo confronted John James before she left about him saying she was definitely leaving. She was in the bedroom when he said it. The creep then had the nerve to say he never said it, then said he was being sarcastic. No doubt it won't be shown on tomorrow's highlights...

Now how people can still say he's not a game player is beyond me.

now now john jame's man up and admit :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And Crab Eyes is definitely going to up the fauxmance now. I reckon she won't have to beg for a kiss like she has been...:rolleyes:

The whole series is now officially worse than BB4.

defo worse

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Great, now we get to listen to "Oooer I can't believe I'm in the final. I mean me, a big heffer like I am, *and* I pulled John James. Me? Can you believe it."

+1
    Oooer:D:D
    Or 'what do you see in me John James' or 'John James you won't have time for me with all the girls that'll be chasing you when we get out'...YAWN I really did not want it to be Josie but we always knew she was getting to the final:(

• Advertisement

She's got to be putting it on :p , she's spent the last ten minutes after it claiming she doesn't understand and Davina was joking. Sam has explained it, in detail, about 17 times.

Lol
    Josie you can't be nominated, no-one can nominate you, none of us can nominate you, you can't be put up for eviction...he could still be explaining it now!!

Yeah it was odd not seeing John sitting beside Josie..probably cos she was next to Sam. First she hates him & JJ1 likes him now she likes him & JJ1 hates him!

That girl on bbbm with the pink hair...is she the chick on hollyoaks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

greenie wrote: »
    That girl on bbbm with the pink hair...is she the chick on hollyoaks?

Sworry! I don't watch Hollyoaks anymore so can't help you there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

A V A wrote: »
    oh and meant to ask are you a girl ibare??and age:

15.gif
    Lol! "A/S/L ?"

Yeah i'm a girl. The ripe old age of 25.

15.gif
    whats a/s/l??????

dame girl talk

jaysus i learn something new everyday

now we now know what all our sex'es are on here and our ages now we can get on

and i asked my self why are they asking my age haha

15.gif
    mariaf24 wrote: »
    Damn i thought i was in first with the gossip there!

I'm 25 too.

15.gif
    a/s/l is age/sex/location. It's old chatroom talk.

15.gif
    papagormo wrote: »
    im 26!
    (and still in college..where the fook did i go wrong!)
    which is better, this thread or the other ne for the next bit of BB?

15.gif
    mariaf24 wrote: »
    The other one i think

What are you doing in college and where? Im nosey out lol!

15.gif
    papagormo wrote: »
    Better not hijack the thread!:D
    check out the social group "chit chat" its on here somewhere, came about from tLL, its good for the craic.

15.gif
    ahhh a bit of chat up talk more like it, caugh caugh wink wink hahaha
    Aren't you 20?

N'awwwww

/ruffles Ava's hair

15.gif
    i was joking
    karl slowing pukkers up and says" ill get you later
    hahah

i dont look 20 and im hell of a dancer hahaha

15.gif
    We better get back on topic or SS will kick our asses :cool:

16.gif

So we are nearing the end and I'm just so pissed off with BB.

What a slap in the face for the die hard fans this last show has been, very disappointing imo.:(

I think the ummph has gone out of BB eviction nights for the past few weeks (Sam can only make the HL's show entertaining!) The evidence is in how many people are posting here on Friday nights. I myself am also guilty of it, I stopped posting after a certain time / didn't even log on to see what people were saying because there was no drama to talk about.

I think they did try to pick good housemates this year, as in they were normal-ish, however some of them are just so boring and don't even want to have fun that's annoying me.

So we are nearing the end and I'm just so pissed off with BB.

What a slap in the face for the die hard fans this last show has been, very disappointing imo.:(

Have to agree there, HM's are;

- so concerned about gameplaying that they don't let the natural human interactions take place.

- Old farts that they chastise those who were having fun.

- Seen the show too many times and trying to become the personality type of who they think is the "perfect housemate"

yeahimhere wrote: »
    I think the ummph has gone out of BB eviction nights for the past few weeks (Sam can only make the HL's show entertaining!) The evidence is in how many people are posting here on Friday nights. I myself am also guilty of it, I stopped posting after a certain time / didn't even log on to see what people were saying because there was no drama to talk about.

I think they did try to pick good housemates this year, as in they were normal-ish, however some of them are just so boring and don't even want to have fun that's annoying me.

Ben being evicted was it for me really. I can't watch the highlights anymore as its completely dominated by John James and Josie. Its not in any way entertaining and just annoys the crap out of me. Josie having a free pass to the final is probably the nail in the coffin interms of BB watching for me.

Ben being evicted was it for me really. I can't watch the highlights anymore as its completely dominated by John James and Josie. Its not in any way entertaining and just annoys the crap out of me. Josie having a free pass to the final is probably the nail in the coffin interms of BB watching for me.

Have you seen Ben's Top 5 Moments ? He's still not that natural with his presenting skills but still has a charm. I loved watching his vids, they reminded me of what a great housemate he was and that he should still be in there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I loved Ben too Chinafoot. I would've been delirious to see him win, a real character:(. I've warmed (very slightly) towards Josie the more I've hated John James over the last few nights. I also like the way she's getting on well with Sam. I totally love him. SAM TO WIN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Dave says Get Sammy Out

Sam says I know what the public think of you though Dave
    Andrew I heard some boos for x and y but then some cheers for JJ and more for Dave
    Sam - oh Andrew you know whose balls to lick dont you

Dave is such a smug twat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Don't think Steve is happy that he wasn't picked for the ticket to the final. Lots of talk of how John James has loads of money but it means nothing to him while it'd mean everything to Steve. He's listing off what he'd do... buy a new leg, pay his mortgage and give some to charity.

I don't think Steve's a deserving winner at all but I'd rather him walk away with the cash than Josie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Don't think Steve is happy that he wasn't picked for the ticket to the final. Lots of talk of how John James has loads of money but it means nothing to him while it'd mean everything to Steve. He's listing off what he'd do... buy a new leg, pay his mortgage and give some to charity.

I don't think Steve's a deserving winner at all but I'd rather him walk away with the cash than Josie.

Pity about him really..
    I'd say he'd make enough money outside of big brother without winning it but he's been pretty boring..maybe he can write a biography about his time in the North with the army or something to milk a bit of money..

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Dave is such a smug twat

Dave is a smug twat:mad:. I can't bear him:mad:. He hated losing his chance for save and replace, he's determined to win and is a total sneaky a*shole. I hate his frequent religious crap. 'Hammered with the glory' of love in his belly???

Many here may disagree but I'm uncomfortable about the way he rants about 'the Lord' the way he does. I try not to mention 'God' or 'Jesus' or the 'Lord' unless I'm at mass or praying quietly, I wouldn't talk a pile of sh*te about God and glories in my innards with my legs wide apart in the bb diary room as I rubbed my distended abdomen and purply too close together nipples:mad:....yuck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Josie get the free pass has just evicted Sam and given John James a pass to the final as well ,With everyone up and a vote to evicted , Her free pass has just freed up her supporters to join forces with John James and start picking of HM's ONE BY ONE , First up will be Sam IMO.

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Josie get the free pass has just evicted Sam and given John James a pass to the final as well ,With everyone up and a vote to evicted , Her free pass has just freed up her supporters to join forces with John James and start picking of HM's ONE BY ONE , First up will me Sam IMO.

What?:confused: Please don't be saying scary things...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    I hate his frequent religious crap. 'Hammered with the glory' of love in his belly???

....yuck.

I know, but did you notice that the drunk on the Lord crap only rears it's ugly head when he is up for eviction.

I have to be honest and say I do watch, not as much as I have done in the past but only to see if a conversation might start that will give me an insight into what a particular HM is really all about.

And so far, nothing.

3.gif I really don't care!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

OMG On LF John James " how many sleeps.... "

We use that with our 4 year old ,I sh1t you not .

OMG On LF John James " how many sleeps.... "

We use that with our 4 year old ,I sh1t you not .

Feck, I didn't hear that..:confused:. What sort of a weirdo is he? I swear to fcuk I can picture Josie waking up in the night sometime to find him all curled up suckling greedily and frantically at her bosum:eek:.

I've even disturbed myself there..:o

Josie get the free pass has just evicted Sam and given John James a pass to the final as well ,With everyone up and a vote to evicted , Her free pass has just freed up her supporters to join forces with John James and start picking of HM's ONE BY ONE , First up will be Sam IMO.

I've no idea why they haven't done a vote to save honestly. That's how they usually do it don't they? Your right though, in vote to evict, Sam seems to be the only one that people hate as much as like. So voting to evict, I say he's gone. Unless Dave can do anything crazy in the next week. Vote to evict just saves all the boring feckers for the final. Great, Steve, JJ, Andrew and Mario will be there :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

John J is píssing me off saying there were loads of 'get Sam out' chants.:mad:
    I'm sick of him. I'd love him to go next. I might be able to endure Josie winning if he's gone long before her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement