Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Ann22 wrote: »
    Feck, I didn't hear that..:confused:. What sort of a weirdo is he? I swear to fcuk I can picture Josie waking up in the night sometime to find him all curled up suckling greedily and frantically at her bosum:eek:.

I've even disturbed myself there..:o

Its not the first time he has reminded me of my 4 year old , Did you see the way he cuddled up to Josie on the sofa when he returned from the horse task chest high look up at her face little my little girl does to me or my better half when I/ her return after a trip not like an adult been united with a partner,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

seriously, what is with John James and the eyeliner?!? Who were they saying got booed there, was it Dave?

I'm going to be pulling an all-nighter here folks cause I have to be up at 6am, so if anyone else is here and wants to keep me company is welcome :) Otherwise I'll let ye know if anything interesting happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

yeahimhere wrote: »
    I've no idea why they haven't done a vote to save honestly. That's how they usually do it don't they? Your right though, in vote to evict, Sam seems to be the only one that people hate as much as like. So voting to evict, I say he's gone. Unless Dave can do anything crazy in the next week. Vote to evict just saves all the boring feckers for the final. Great, Steve, JJ, Andrew and Mario will be there :rolleyes:

I can't stand Sam but if the public vote him out then it's just a total failure altogether.

I could not stay in the same room as that ......person..:mad:

But,:D I don't have to.\0/

So this time I hope voters see the only way to keep it interesting is to keep Sam in.

I hate myself for saying that.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Its not the first time he has reminded me of my 4 year old , Did you see the way he cuddled up to Josie on the sofa when he returned from the horse task chest high look up at her face little my little girl does to me or my better half when I/ her return after a trip not like an adult been united with a partner,

I did notice that, he was curled on on her chest like a nursing infant. Strange lad, I said weeks ago he reminded me of those weirdos that go to places to 'regress' wearing nappies and drinking bottles. I saw a documentary about them once. I don't think he has sexual feelings towards her at all. I think he's emotionally stunted, I can't see him in a healthy relationship with anyone.

seriously, what is with John James and the eyeliner?!? Who were they saying got booed there, was it Dave?

I'm going to be pulling an all-nighter here folks cause I have to be up at 6am, so if anyone else is here and wants to keep me company is welcome :) Otherwise I'll let ye know if anything interesting happens.

Would you not go to bed for a few hours? You'll be nackered!

• Advertisement

It'd be a bit of an anti climax if you won the series, went straight back into the house only to be voted out early. It'd take the edge of your achievement.

An awful thought struck me! Imagine Charley went back in:eek:..how would we bear it?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

lol@Mario speaking my thoughts.

JohnJames saying he has a feeling if four people were to go then he'd be one of them
    Mario replies "Is this the same feeling you get everytime you're up for eviction?" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

God John James is completely obsessed about who's going to be in the final!

God John James is completely obsessed about who's going to be in the final!
    Mario is talking about it just as much.. :confused:

Would you not go to bed for a few hours? You'll be nackered!

Nah, I've been staying up till around 3am most night doing some work (getting into bad habbits!lucky I work for myself) so don't trust myself to wake up. The OH has to go into hospital for some tests tomorrow and is deathly afraid of them so I wanna make sure I'm up to go with him. I can have a nap when I get home.

Did they get some alcohol tonight? They usually do on eviction nights, but doesn't seem like they did tonight. Or else they're just nackered / being their normal boring selves....

• Advertisement

John J is obsessed with who'll go next. He's always on about who's 'playing the game'..I'm pure sick of him. I'l faint with extreme pleasure if he's out next. I'd love Corin to do well. She deserves it more than Josie, Josie is a likeable person but has a nasty streak. Corin has never been spiteful or taken pleasure in someone else's misery.

Nah, I've been staying up till around 3am most night doing some work (getting into bad habbits!lucky I work for myself) so don't trust myself to wake up. The OH has to go into hospital for some tests tomorrow and is deathly afraid of them so I wanna make sure I'm up to go with him. I can have a nap when I get home.

Did they get some alcohol tonight? They usually do on eviction nights, but doesn't seem like they did tonight. Or else they're just nackered / being their normal boring selves....

You must be a night owl. I'm a bit like that myself, I used to be up all hours studying for exams. I'd be in a hurry to get to bed before the birds started tweeting...nuisances:mad:. Ps Hope all goes well with the tests.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,590 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Have only been watching bits of it lately. I'm disappointed Josie will be in the final. She really irritates me. What's the concensus on her? Is she popular with the public?

Dave- "In our ministry we touch lots of people"
    couldn't say that in Ireland :pac:
    Have only been watching bits of it lately. I'm disappointed Josie will be in the final. She really irritates me. What's the concensus on her? Is she popular with the public?

good odds to win the whole way through

SV wrote: »

Mario is very competitive, he'll be well peeved if he doesn't win...John J is more vocal though and has always been preoccupied with who's being themselves. Mario's voice is very bland or something, John J totally drowns him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

SV wrote: »

Sorry, I only switched over and saw John James talking about it TO Mario for ages, I didn't hear Mario going on as much. But I'd easily believe it, Mario's as big a game player.

Bleugh! Ok, whoever said that John James will be attaching himself onto Joise more so now that she has a ticket to the final was right;
    John James and Josie's sexual frustration seemed to get the better of them tonight as they spent most of the evening lusting after one another.

Lying together in the bathroom ahead of tonight's eviction, Josie cheekily asked: "Fancy a bit of nookie tonight?"

An enthusiastic John James appeared to accept the proposal, but the 25-year-old country girl confessed that she was unwilling to get physical in front of the cameras.

"Why don't we ask Big Brother if we can have a night off?" she suggested. "A night off? Are we at work?" John James joked back. "Are you saying you want to have sex with me, Josie Gibson?"

Other selected quotes:
    "I so want to have sex with you right now," the frustrated Australian revealed. "That hotel night seems miles away."
    ""With you I pick my nose, I'm showing you my hold in pants, I don't care about anything." Josie said. "You’ve seen me in my worst state."

Full story here

I don't know a fcuk Mng..it feels like she's unavoidably destined to win it. I don't like many of her competitors so if Sam or maybe Corin don't win, feck it. I don't mind if she wins once John J doesn't.

Bleugh! Ok, whoever said that John James will be attaching himself onto Joise more so now that she has a ticket to the final was right;

Full story here

Fcuk sake, if that was anyone else he'd never stop ranting about it. I wish she'd cop on to herself and tell him to fcuk away off:mad:.

Something I've been meaning to ask loads of times. Has anyone else noticed that sometimes Josie talks as if her nose is blocked? Then her voice goes back to normal.

• Advertisement

^^ dunno, can't say I've noticed it, but I say it's her trying to exagerate her country bumkin accent at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Dave is saying to Corin that he can't believe how many amazing characters there are in BB this year.:eek:

He then names John James and Josie as amazing characters :confused: and then of course he tells Corin she is an amazing character.

I want Corin in there at the end as I really think she deserves it.

"I can't believe it, can you believe it?" :D

" I'm buzzing, are you buzzing?" :D

But even in saying that we are not hearing those catchphrases very much from her now.:(

Damn!!

I'm just not exicted about it anymore.

You must be a night owl. I'm a bit like that myself, I used to be up all hours studying for exams. I'd be in a hurry to get to bed before the birds started tweeting...nuisances:mad:. Ps Hope all goes well with the tests.

Thanks Ann, yup I'm sure all will be OK, he's just has a major phobia of needles and any invasive procedures so have to keep an eye on him. Always loved the night-time, it's so much more peaceful than any other time in the day and have always been able to get sooo much more work done than in any other time of the day.

Dave is saying to Corin that he can't believe how many amazing characters there are in BB this year.:eek:

He then names John James and Josie as amazing characters :confused: and then of course he tells Corin she is an amazing character.

But even in saying that we are not hearing those catchphrases very much from her now.:(

Damn!!

I wouldn't call them 'amazing' characters either. I'd consider Corin a nicer natured girl...though to some she may have been a bit irritatingly over enthusiastic at times.

Damn!!

I supose I can kind of understand where Dave is coming from. As he's in the house, an AMAZING housemate is someone that you get on with and doesn't piss you off. The "amazing character" title given by a housemate to another doesn't mean an amazing housemate for us sadly :(

But him telling Corin, Josie and John James that they're amazing is game playing me thinks.

I'm trying to decide now if I'll watch the allstar BB, cause I know if I watch it from the start, I'll have to continue. Not sure if I want to give C4 that comittment after this series.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,402 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'm trying to decide now if I'll watch the allstar BB, cause I know if I watch it from the start, I'll have to continue. Not sure if I want to give C4 that comittment after this series.

The promise of All Stars on Tuesday Week is the only thing keeping me going through this series.
    And deep down I just know C4 will mess it up totally - Jonty, Belinda Belinda Belinda, Tanya, Mikey Graham, Belo, Carole, Suzie Veruca, Cameron etc etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

The promise of All Stars on Tuesday Week is the only thing keeping me going through this series.
    And deep down I just know C4 will mess it up totally - Jonty, Belinda Belinda Belinda, Tanya, Mikey Graham, Belo, Carole, Suzie Veruca, Cameron etc etc etc.

my wish list for the allstars would be ( including those who have already definitively said that WONT be there) :

( alphabetically cuz i'm using wikipedia :) )
    brian dowling bb2
    charley uchea bb8
    craig coates bb6
    derek laud bb6
    kitten pinder bb5
    makosi musambasi bb6
    marco sabba bb5
    nadia almada bb5
    nikki grahame bb7
    rex newmark bb9
    seany o kane bb8
    shabby katchadourian bb11
    shabbaz chaudry bb7
    victor eybowa bb5

sorry, i know that's too many, i couldn't stop myself :)

oh and wolverine from last year, and maybe spiral

and maybe tom from belfast, and maybe craig

• Advertisement

and also on my wishlist as a bonus wish would be that each allstar had to slap both dave and jj roundly upside the head upon entrance to the house ( if they were still there )

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement