Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

YE Josie on been the centre of attention would drive her mad IMO ,She also wouldn't be the most self centred person in there ,

How would /will any conversation get going with everyone been interupted half through their first sentence with " I Remember.." " Once I ... " "My own..." etc etc Its bad enough with one person doing it what will it be like went their all at it...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Can anyone explain to me why Davina said that josie was sure to be in at the final? And why was that said? Does that not make the whole thing a joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

:D

DS Live Updates:
    Sam is giving Josie a massage. "This is the best way to warm things up, know what I'm saying?" he says, as she admits that John James has never given her a massage. "He's obviously not that keen," replies Sam. "Right, that's it. Don't want you getting too aroused" He jumps up and heads off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

caseyann wrote: »
    Can anyone explain to me why Davina said that josie was sure to be in at the final? And why was that said? Does that not make the whole thing a joke?

Exsquezze me?

She won a pass to the final by a vote from the housemates.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

I love that the BB people can't even be arsed updating the website home page with news. Everything about it just smacks of them thinking "feck it , it's doomed".

• Advertisement

Corin is upset and wants her wig back. She looks like she's going to cry. BB have told her to ask housemates to help her find it and that she should talk to Sam about resolving the issue. Only Josie has helped her look and asked Sam to give it back . John James is pretending that Sam might not have taken it at all and shouldn't be accused. Has also said that if Corins upset "she should walk now". :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    John James is pretending that Sam might not have taken it at all and shouldn't be accused. Has also said that if Corins upset "she should walk now". :(

God, I hope that is taken out of context, otherwise that's a new scummy low for John James to sink to!

z_topaz wrote: »
    God, I hope that is taken out of context, otherwise that's a new scummy low for John James to sink to!

Nope not out of context. He didn't say it to her face. He said it to the group in the kitchen and to Josie. Infairness Josie has tried to stand up for Corin.

What a git!

According to DS, tonight "when all the housemates are asleep, and all in a daze... Bob Righter will break out his cage."

Creepy evil clowns. I would lose my life if I woke up to find him standing beside me!!

What a git!

According to DS, tonight "when all the housemates are asleep, and all in a daze... Bob Righter will break out his cage."

Creepy evil clowns. I would lose my life if I woke up to find him standing beside me!!

If only the shock would kill John James and Dave. Or that Bob would smother them in their sleep. That's the kinda "twist" I'd be in favour of at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

They had them all in to rate their fellow housemates in order of a number of categories, it's ridiculous how politicized all their answers were :p , terrified they'd be replayed or revealed to the house at some point. If it was a positive characteristic such as "entertaining" Josie was rated highest (which is hilariously ludicrous for the duvet lurker), and Sam wins anything negative such as "bitchy", equally ridiculous for someone getting himself in trouble by saying all sorts to peoples faces. All the while Josie tells everyone she should be higher in the negative ones and lower in the positive, it's getting nauseating :( .

Also, good god JJ2 can be a seriously loud shouty bugger for someone that appears to be invisible ninety percent of the day.

I am really starting to think that I'm missing something about Josie. Or else, her relationship with John James has totally overshadowed her real character. She can't be that good a manipulator to have all the house choose her for the ticket to the final / most entertaining... Can't she?

Haha, that was surprisingly sharp from Mario :p , John James mocking him for being ranked as unentertaining, he immediately replies it's his own fault for not running out the fire exit in tears more often, John Jame's head snaps around and his grin becomes rather fixed.

Josie ponderously comes to understand that "forgettable" is not the same as "forgetful" and apparently rated everyone on their sense of memory :p . They really are beyond taking the piss though, Josie got rated as most memorable and Sam Pepper was fourth most forgettable, even in the diary room behind closed doors they're all voting along party lines.

They had them all in to rate their fellow housemates in order of a number of categories, it's ridiculous how politicized all their answers were :p , terrified they'd be replayed or revealed to the house at some point. If it was a positive characteristic such as "entertaining" Josie was rated highest (which is hilariously ludicrous for the duvet lurker), and Sam wins anything negative such as "bitchy", equally ridiculous for someone getting himself in trouble by saying all sorts to peoples faces. All the while Josie tells everyone she should be higher in the negative ones and lower in the positive, it's getting nauseating :( .

Also, good god JJ2 can be a seriously loud shouty bugger for someone that appears to be invisible ninety percent of the day.

This game is really a pretty horrible reflection of how swayed they are by the opinions of others...mainly John James I'd say. Josie is God , Corin and Sam and Mario are all more evil , boring , arrogant and bitchy than John James.

Nearly all of them have put Corin in pole negative position initially while they were working out the answers.
    Right now she's "most fake" and John James and JJ are constantly agreeing that she must surely be the "most fake" and that this is the worst category to come first in.

Flipping sickening :(

The thing you have to wonder is this what would happens in "real life". Do the opinions of one bully generally influence the rest of a group to this extent?
    It's a pretty depressing reflection on humankind if it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

While watching tonight I saw two things.

Dave is worried about the reaction from outside (us) towards Sammy.

Dave goads Sammy into taking and hiding Corin's Make-Up to get a reaction from her, one that will not come across very well on tv when we are watching.

Corin says she will rise above it and not let them see she is annoyed.

So...

Dave eggs on Sam to hide Corin's wig, saying she will explode with fire coming out of her mouth and steam coming out her ears,:rolleyes: and laughs like it will make him popular with the people watching.

Sad Dave, because you let yourself down tonight and Sam came across as very funny.

I think he thought he was killing two birds with one stone and it backfired.

I liked the task tonight with the pulling of the table cloth but as usual BB fecked it up by only showing seconds of each HM.:mad:

Agreed SharpShooter.

One other thing they didn't show that happened on the live feed yesterday morning was that Dave told Sam that his mum had a problem with her eyebrows and that she shaved them off everyday. He said that his mum would die without her eyebrow pencil and would rather die than leave the house without her eyebrows drawn on. So he expected it might be a very big deal to Corin rather than a bit of fun.

He is plain malicious.

Someone from Dave's church has explained the wheelchair videos :
    Right, for those that were questioning why Dave was filmed in a wheelchair, here goes.
    For years the church has placed so much importance on our efforts, on what we as people do, not on what Jesus Christ has already done on the cross.
    Dave was immobilzed by the presence of God, completely blotto. He wanted to show that you don't even need to walk to carry the presence of Jesus and manifest the finished work of the cross, our effort is not required, Jesus did it all! It's awesome.
    Dave was aware that it was a controversial thing to do, Jesus often did controversial things. Yes what he did is open to misinterpretation and misunderstanding but he did it anyway as he had a point to prove.

That's alright so. :rolleyes:

Here's another video of Dave healing people and performing remarkable miracles such as growing new teeth in people! Miracles , Exorcisms and Fun in India

Watch while you can. According to DS his videos are being taken down. Dave appears after 3.30.

Fair play to Sam Pepper, John James spoke out at his surprise at Sam being rated most arrogant, but it didn't stop Sam admitting he finds John extremely arrogant. Most of the rest clearly hatchet jobbed Sam with the objectivity of a brick and then never admitted it. John James really did come across after it as a one man cheerleading squad for Sam, defending him on every front.

JJ2 spent the half hour after it angrily ranting that he didn't care about the results, and was about as convincing as a Steve tap dancing rendition. Mario was incredibly pathetic and repeatedly claimed the reason he wasn't entertaining was the fault of everyone else for being boring and not inspiring him to bother. Despite the Josie/Sam detente she seems a little put out how much John James seems to be supporting him, it's clear she rated him negatively across the board.

Agreed SharpShooter.

One other thing they didn't show that happened on the live feed yesterday morning was that Dave told Sam that his mum had a problem with her eyebrows and that she shaved them off everyday. He said that his mum would die without her eyebrow pencil and would rather die than leave the house without her eyebrows drawn on. So he expected it might be a very big deal to Corin rather than a bit of fun.

He is plain malicious.

Yeah, I didn't like Sammy because he was so in their faces when he got in there, but I can see know he was going in with his perspective on things same as we were calling it here.

Dave on the other hand was as you say malicious with his egging Sammy on, he knew what he was doing.

**Or he thought he did**.:pac:

We can see the love of the lord quickly leaving Dave to his own devices.

• Advertisement

Fair play to Sam Pepper, John James spoke out at his surprise at Sam being rated most arrogant, but it didn't stop Sam admitting he finds John extremely arrogant. Most of the rest clearly hatchet jobbed Sam with the objectivity of a brick and then never admitted it. John James really did come across after it as a one man cheerleading squad for Sam, defending him on every front.

It's now a mutual appreciation society between the two of them .They're both going on about how alike they both are and how they are both so real and the least fake in the house. Sam is lapping it it.

He is seriously falling in my estimation now and I really do not want to dislike Sam.:(

This could be interesting if it develops further and hits the highlights, John James can't stop speaking highly of Sam. In this four way eviction everyone was predicting the John James tweeny/twitter society would be responsible for ensuring Sam gets evicted, especially after the whole showergate thing, I wonder if it could end up helping him. Josie definitely hasn't let bygones be bygones, she hides it but under pressure she clearly still dislikes Sam a lot.

I thought Sam was more or less silent during John Jame's cheerleading routine, to be fair to him at this point he's probably not sure how to respond to praise after the last two weeks :p . He did gleefully remind them of the night John James told him he'd leave him with no teeth if he touched his stuff, and how despite knowing he had no intention of following through he loudly asked him why he'd threaten him so he'd get called to the diary room, the proud grin was great :D .

As much as I don't like John James, for overall entertainment it could work out well if him and Sam Pepper became best buddies and put some friction between John James and Josie. Everyones been predicting those two will collapse at some point but unless something happens it looks like their awkward romance will limp all the way to the end.

Mario is saying that BB wanted Josie to win from the beginning and it didn't matter how much anyone else wanted it.

At this stage in the game I reckon Mario has left it too late to grow a personality.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Can't remember which HM say it , but someone stated that it would have been interesting for Josie to have been up at some stage to see if she would have stayed ,Well would she ? Thinking back on it we never got a chance , which was a pity ,the public like voting of females .

Am I Right ? In thinking par Josie everybody else has been up for eviction (before this week of coarse :rolleyes: ) at some stage .

Looking back at that task last night the one thing that struck me is how apparently unselfconsciously self centered Josie is. It doesn't seem to be a scheming narcissistic self centeredness just a total lack of objectivity in judging people outside of her personal interactions with them. Sam was arrogant because he had the arrogance to think he knew her when he first came in, he was bitchy because he said unpleasant things to her early on and was untrustworthy because he wasn't nice to her. On the other hand Andrew was the most entertaining person in the house, mainly it seems because he adores her. None of it seemed calculated either, she genuinely can't seem to evaluate people outside her interactions with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Agreed SharpShooter.

He is plain malicious.
    Dave also tried to convince sam is to stealing Josies make up bag as well. He knows that doing anything against Josie would be a disaster for Sam with he public.

He wants Coirin to explode and make herself look bad. I think Sam is only doing it because a bit of an idiot but Dave is being malicious.

The thing you have to wonder is this what would happens in "real life". Do the opinions of one bully generally influence the rest of a group to this extent?
    It's a pretty depressing reflection on humankind if it does.
    I like to think about that as well. If you remember Bea from last year most of the house were actually quite fond of her while the audience could see she was being a manipulative bitch. So in the real world she would do quite well.

I am really starting to think that I'm missing something about Josie. Or else, her relationship with John James has totally overshadowed her real character. She can't be that good a manipulator to have all the house choose her for the ticket to the final / most entertaining... Can't she?
    She's the most liked on the outside and the house mates know this so they don't want to piss off her fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

So I am now over Sam Pepper.

Also at last Josie is standing up to and disagreeing with John James. It seems he rounded on Corin this morning and Sam joined in and completely went to town on her. Josie and Dave are now both telling John James that he was way over the top and vicious to her and that Sam is impressionable and idolizes John James and as such has taken on all his opinion of Corin.

Last night when they did the task they voted Corin most fake. Later on John J said if he had been voted that he'd leave because it was the greatest humiliation. She said " it's only 9 people... I think I'll wait and let the public decide." Then he and Sam rounded on her that this was proof that she was fake and only cared about the public.

So first Sam becomes Daves lapdog doing as he says and now he's become John James' mouth piece???Only coincidence I suppose that he believes John J and Josie are most popular.
    I take every good thing I ever said about him back.

• Advertisement

I don't buy the Josie standing up for Corin and doing what's right angle, she happily bad mouths John James to Corin, and has had a few strops with him when there's an audience but as soon as they were alone again it was straight back into "I wuv you John James, you're a gentleman not like that Sam, we'll be in the final together, I trust you the mostestest". She'll stick up for Corin as long as it doesn't cost her anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement