Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

caseyann wrote: »
    Now to be fair i dont like her at all,but it is her dead grand fathers hat,so i think a little cruel of BB to try remove it from her.I know if i was there and someone tried to remove the pressie from my family member who had passed i would be devastated.:(

Its not like she won't get it back...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

It's down to one thing, she know's how absolutely hated she must be. She's not a stupid girl, just a self entitled narcisist that takes zero responsibility for her actions and throws down at the drop of a hat like a 4yr old having a tantrum over sweeties at a supermarket check-out, but she's aware how that must be coming across, especially when she twigged that Govan got dumped out for being a bitch. As queen bitch of the universe, she knows that she is next in line and she's terrified.

She threw a giant strop today, then picked a fight with Caoimhe and her explanation for her behaviour? It 'just happens', like weather, nothing to do with her almost, she wishes it didn't happen, but those fits of temper just come over her, like Dave's god based alcoholic stupors.... but she takes no responsibility for it, again like a 4yr old telling you that they didn't touch the sweets, when there's sugar all over their hands and mouth, it's practically sociopathic. I just can't stand people that try to pass off thoughtless as a quirky character flaw, "look at me! Aren't I just MAD!!!" No Shabby, you're just a plonker.

/breathe....

Nail on the head there conorhal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Its not like she won't get it back...

Doesnt matter fear of something happening to something as sentimental as that,no its is not right to attempt to remove such an important thing from any person.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭pookie82

Oh my god only just realised now Caoimhe is up too, DELIGHTED!! Caoimhe to go!! If only for Shabby's reaction and never to have to see that horrible mouth again.

Can't wait to see her reaction to Dave putting her up considering she hates him so much.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Doesnt matter fear of something happening to something as sentimental as that,no its is not right to attempt to remove such an important thing from any person.

They didn;t attempt to remove it, they gave her a choice, give it up and we'll give you tobacco, don't and you don't get any.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

As Ginny said, they gave her a choice.

It's BB, she should have known once she told them of it's significance they would test her on it and they did.

But hey, it gave her another reason to throw a strop and she loves doing that.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

A part of me thinks Shabby may think is somewhat of a Nikki Graham character and that her antics and all loveable.

Don't get me wrong, I want her naked in a bath full of whipped cream, but she starting to bug even me .. and I loves her.

Plus I would be rich if she won.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

On Live Feed now, Shabby is still on about leaving. She and Caoimhe are talking about what they're going to do on Friday when Caoimhe's evicted and Shabby leaves...but then Shabby says she can't wait until Friday to go.

Aaaand now Ife's trying to convince her to stay.

As Scabby knew she would.

I have no time for HMs that play up to the camera, saying they want to leave!

Just go in the Diary room, say you want to leave and wait for BB to let you out.

No need to discuss it with the other HMs at all, if you are really intent on leaving that is.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

I dont get why people hate Caomihe so much?

that Dave in the other hand... he is a toss pot. end of. All that fake BS about being drunk on 'our lords love' pi55 off monk man. id freak out in the house with him..and i hate his accent.

I dont get why people hate Caomihe so much?

It's not so much hate, as indifference tbh.

She hasn't even got the personality of the puppet BB gave her.

As a matter of fact she is the puppet and Scabby is the puppeteer!;)
    that Dave in the other hand... he is a toss pot. end of. All that fake BS about being drunk on 'our lords love' pi55 off monk man. id freak out in the house with him..and i hate his accent.

Totally agree there, he's a poor mans Stephen Baldwin from CBB only nowhere near as funny.

As Ginny said, they gave her a choice.

It's BB, she should have known once she told them of it's significance they would test her on it and they did.

But hey, it gave her another reason to throw a strop and she loves doing that.;)

Not much of a choice when they havent asked her to offer something else up.A hoody from JJ that he could care less about.What were the other items people asked to give up?
    Mascara from corin? Is that sentimental?
    Ah sure they all love a strop.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Not much of a choice when they havent asked her to offer something else up.

The choice is keep your hat or get tobacco. Simples. Maybe if it was someone nice I might feel sorry for them as I'm an ex smoker and know the panic of having no access to fags but Shabby repulses me in every way so I can't even feign a bit of sympathy!

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

pookie82 wrote: »
    Oh my god only just realised now Caoimhe is up too, DELIGHTED!! Caoimhe to go!! If only for Shabby's reaction and never to have to see that horrible mouth again.

Ha ha I hate that mouth too! My BF never gets what I'm going on about so I'm glad someone else has said it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

This is the first year I've ever watched BB, why is half the audio blanked out with birds tweeting? Why does anyone watch it if you can't hear anything.

This is the first year I've ever watched BB, why is half the audio blanked out with birds tweeting? Why does anyone watch it if you can't hear anything.

Could be loads of reasons. To protect the privacy of people they're talking about. To save the best bits for the highlights show...

It's not quite as bad this year, I don't think. You should have watched last year :P

According to Shabby Caoimhe kissed her neck :eek:

Did it happen?

I didn't see it but if it did, then Ify is talking sense there, re Caoimhe not grabbing her neck and kissing it, which backs up Scabby saying she doesn't know where caoimhe is coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

According to Shabby Caoimhe kissed her neck :eek:

In her head maybe! I'm fed up with Shabby now and hope she goes this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Bloody hell, from what I can make out JJ dragged Sunny across the floor giving her such bad carpet burn that she bled. Also caused her skirt to rise up showing her knickers and possibly her foo-foo:eek:
    she apparently told him to stop but he wouldn't and then she spent summat like 2 hours in the DR talking about the incident. She was asking BB to make sure her foo-foo would not be shown on TV as she was worried about the impact on her career as a doctor and rightly so....

Ife, the gormless fool has taken exception to this and is wondering why she thinks this has more impact on Sunny's career as a doctor snd says it would be the same as her being worried about seeking a job in Top shop after being seen being unfashionable in BB..... Seriously, is she that effing thick????:confused:

Scabby had her boob grabbed by Caoimhe in the pool but I didn't see it so don't know in what context it happened. Since then Scabby has been bitch1n to Ife and Josie saying that Capimhe has led her on and she days that Caoimhe owes her an apology..,. She also said that she has fallen in love with Caoimhe!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i was wondering about the beaver flash, didn't know how there was confusion over wether or not it happened.

caoimhe is so freaked out looking to me.. shabby tries to talk to her like an adult and she just comes across as a giggling school girl :/ she can't seem to cope with any sort of emotional conversation

i was wondering about the beaver flash, didn't know how there was confusion over wether or not it happened.

caoimhe is so freaked out looking to me.. shabby tries to talk to her like an adult and she just comes across as a giggling school girl :/ she can't seem to cope with any sort of emotional conversation

She is not a strong enough character to deal with a full on argument with Shabby and I think she knows it and tries to keep the girl onside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

Honestly I think Sunshine is just ridiculous. You were on BB, a show known to be populated with psychos, your medical career ended the day you stepped into that house.

2 people going on Friday???

I have a bad, bad feeling about that.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    2 people going on Friday???

I have a bad, bad feeling about that.

It's a really silly "twist". Not a twist at all...Ben will have to perform at the top of the stairs so will technically "leave" the house.

Sounds really boring and a bit gimmicky to me.

It's a really silly "twist". Not a twist at all...Ben will have to perform at the top of the stairs so will technically "leave" the house.

Sounds really boring and a bit gimmicky to me.

You're joking?? Thats ridiculous and pointless. The BB website has certainly made a big enough deal of it.

She is not a strong enough character to deal with a full on argument with Shabby and I think she knows it and tries to keep the girl onside

Or perhaps she isnt as in your face rude and has some self control and is thinking about cameras watching her every move.

• Advertisement

Or perhaps she isnt as in your face rude and has some self control and is thinking about cameras watching her every move.

Maybe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement