Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

I don't like Josie but infairness she did put the blame squarely on John James for influencing Sams opinion of Corin. She is sadly a very weak character and she won't ultimaty let anything threaten what she thinks she has with John James though. So it is all a bit
    "naughty boy... but I love you".

At this stage though I've run out of sympathy for Sam and his impressionable character. There is just no justifying how he's now cosied up to Dave and John James abd has been willing to do their dirty work in bullying someone who was nice to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

For all you Ben lovers, he is on Come Dine With ME on Channel 4 now.

Channel 4 +1 @ 4.40pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Day 69..........Tonights Highlights show..
    11:02am

Corin, Josie and Mario are in the garden talking about hair extensions

Corin says that when she leave the house she wants to get her hair dyed black and get hair extensions in her hair so that she can throw her "dead rats away." Corin tells Josie and Mario that before the show people didn't know that she wore a wig and now everyone does.

Sam has come to the diary room

Sam tells Big Brother that he stayed up until 4am to take Corin's wig. He says that he got "phase one" out of the way which was to steal Corin's wig and now he is going into "phase 2" which is "bad hair day." Sam says that they are going to have "shouting, screaming, flames out of eyes and scales pricking up" when Corin realises the wigs have gone.

When asked how Sam will hide the fact he stole the wigs, he says "Denial, anger or silence." Sam says that Corin's eviction wig has a "holy glow" and that she needs that wig "it's her serious wig."

11:27am

11:27am Sam and Corin are in the living room

In the living room Sam is looking through the window into the bedroom, Sam spots Corin's eviction wig and says "Bored, bored, bored."

Sam walks into the bathroom and tells Dave and John James that he has failed as he hid the wrong wig. John James tells Sam that he should get the eviction wig today and Sam says "yeah, do a day job."

In the living room Sam tells J.J that he got the wrong wig. Sam says "I got her day hair." Corin then walks from the bedroom and J.J asks what she is carrying, Corin says eyelashes and Sam says that that's a lot of effort. Corin says "nout wrong with effort" and walks into the bathroom. Sam tells J.J that he could steal her eviction wig now whilst Corin is doing her makeup

Sam enters the bedroom and takes Corin's eviction wig.

Sam runs into the kitchen and puts the wig in the cupboard above the oven. In the bathroom Corin does her hair as Sam talks to himself in the kitchen "she's gonna go off the Richter…I probably got pool hair; the lowest of the low."

1.41pm

Some of the housemates are in the Garden, JJ and John James talking about Corin

John James tells J.J that he would dislike it if Corin was in the final. J.J says that he thinks Corin is a nice person and John James says "can you imagine 'oh my god, oh my god' for four days? I'd rather go." J.J says that he doesn't think Corin liked it when he said she was scary.

Corin and Mario are in the Bathroom

Corin asks Mario if he believes in heaven and hell. Mario says that he thinks earth is heaven and hell and that's why bad and good things happen. Corin asks Mario if he is the King of Italy's grandson and Mario asks if she thinks he is. Corin then says "you look like him". Mario replies "you don't know what he looks like", she replies "it's what I imagine he looks like".

Corin then asks "There is only one pope?...What is a pope?" Mario explains that the pope is Christ's representation of the Lord and Corin says "oh my god, you're related to the pope." Mario says no and laughs. Corin asks why he is laughing if it isn't true. Mario says because it is so ridiculous. He then explains that the pope is elected by cardinals and Corin likens it to them picking someone for the "golden ticket." Corin tells Mario that everyone in the house is "so brainy" and that they could all go on Who wants to be a Millionaire but she would be sat in the audience…Mario looks awkward and silence descends on the bathroom.

3:06pm

Some of the Housemates are in the bedroom.

Corin asks Sam if he has taken her wig and Sam denies that he has and says that he always gets the blame. Josie points out that Sam was the only person "dressed as a ninja last night" and Corin says "its not funny, I want it now." Sam leaves the bedroom and Corin asks Andrew to go to the garden and tell housemates that she is crying.

Andrew enters the garden and tells housemates that Corin is getting upset, John James says that is the reason he left the bedroom.

In the bedroom Josie tries to get Corin to show her feelings and asks Corin if she hates Sam. Corin refuses to bitch and says that she just doesn't want her wigs to be "screwed up and matted."

3.36pm

Corin is in the bedroom, it's been 4 hours and 4 minutes since Sam hid Corin's eviction wig

Corin is looking for her wigs in the bedroom

Sam is in the Diary room

Sam tells Big Brother that Corin has just seen that her wigs are missing and thinks that she will "kick off" on Friday when she doesn't have them.

In the bedroom Steve says that he thinks it was a task from the tree. Corin says "What for? A reaction? I'm not going to give one."

In the Diary Room Big Brother asks Sam if he is likely to give in, Sam replies that he thinks Corin is 90% sure that he took the wigs but that he is going to "double bluff and make her feel bad. She won't find it."

In the garden Josie says that Corin is dealing with the situation and is "calm." J.J says that she must be "bubbling inside." Corin says that she isn't and will be going home in a week anyway.

Corin enters the kitchen and looks in the cupboard above the oven. Having found the wigs she tells the housemates gathered in the garden. J.J tells Sam that it was a "**** place" to hide the wigs. In the kitchen Corin says to herself "can't get one over on me".

In the pool J.J and John James tease Sam saying that he went to all that effort to dress up and picked the worst hiding place. Sam says that he will have to take them again and they laugh.

4.46pm

Most of the housemates are in the garden

In the garden Dave tells housemates that his friend "turned into a werewolf." John James asks if Dave was there and Dave describes what happened when his friend "morphed." John James says "like a power Ranger?" John James tells Dave that he is an intelligent man and surely he doesn't believe it. Dave says there are lots of stories to support him and he also knows people who would go invisible. John James laughs.

5.35pm

Josie and Corin are in the garden

In the garden Corin tells Josie that she doesn't know how she stays up until 5 am every night. Josie tells her that sometimes she and John James just stare at each other. Corin says that she would just be like "alright shut up now I'm going to sleep."

7:20pm

John James and Josie are in bed and she tells him that they have a week until she can "smooth him over."

Sam hides Corin's make up bag behind the chairs in the nest.

10:43pm

Housemates have been called to the living room for today's task 'Rate My Mate'. Earlier today Big Brother asked housemates to rate each other under a selection of categories

In the living room Corin asks Sam to give her make up back. Sam says that he hasn't taken the make up and Josie tells Corin that she saw Sam walk out of the bedroom with the bag. Josie says she thinks the bag is either in the garden or the nest. Housemates are told to gather on the sofa for today's task and Corin enters the garden. In the living room Sam tells Josie that she shouldn't tell Corin things that aren't true. Josie asks Sam how he felt when his hats were taken.

In the garden Corin tells Mario that she is not going to go into the living room until her make up bag is returned.

Mario tells housemates that Corin will not take part in task until her make up bag is returned. Josie says that she swears that she saw Sam walk out with the make up bag.

In the kitchen John James asks Josie if she was sure Sam took the bag and Josie says she is sure it's in the garden. Sam tells her to go and get it then. Josie enters the garden and sits with Corin. Corin calls Sam "a little ****" .

Corin gets called to the diary room. As she walks through the living room Corin says "its gonna be a long night" and enters the diary room.

Josie asks John James how he would feel if someone took his cream and John James says he would walk. Josie says "why should she walk…just because someone hid her stuff…" Josie says that joking is fine but "upsetting someone is different."

Corin enters the kitchen and says Big Brother has given them five minutes to find the make up bag. Josie helps Corin and suggests they should look in the nest.

In the nest, Josie suggests looking behind the seats and Corin finds the make up bag. Corin says "nice one" to Josie and "what a ******** he is."

11:09pm

Housemates each choose a category at random and must work out their fellow housemates over all ranking for that category. The housemate who finds the correct order in the fastest time wins

Housemates have to choose who they think is the most forgettable and Corin is at the top of the list, Josie says that she thought they said most forgetful housemate. J.J has to put the housemates in order of how fake they are, Sam is said to be most fake and John James repeatedly says that Corin would be at the top. John James put his in the right order in the shortest amount of time and wins the prize.

Full results are:

Rated by fellow housemates, on average, in the following order of most to least in each category.

MOST TRUSTWORTHY
    Josie
    Steve
    Dave
    John James
    Corin
    JJ (tie w/ Corin)
    Mario
    Andrew
    Sam

MOST DESPERATE TO WIN
    Mario
    Corin
    Steve
    Sam
    Andrew
    Dave
    JJ
    John James
    Josie

MOST ENTERTAINING
    Josie
    Sam
    Dave
    Andrew
    John James (tie w/ Andrew)
    Corin
    Mario (tie w/ Corin)
    JJ
    Steve

MOST FOGETTABLE
    Andrew
    JJ
    Corin
    Mario
    Sam
    John James
    Steve (tie w/ John James)
    Dave
    Josie

MOST ARROGANT
    Sam
    JJ
    John James (tie w/ JJ)
    Steve
    Corin
    Mario
    Andrew
    Dave
    Josie

MOST FAKE
    Sam
    Corin
    Andrew
    JJ (tie w/ Andrew)
    Mario (tie w/ Andrew & JJ)
    John James
    Steve (tie w/ John James)
    Dave
    Josie

MOST BITCHY
    Sam
    John James
    Dave
    JJ
    Corin
    Mario
    Steve
    Andrew
    Josie

MOST DEVIOUS
    Sam
    Mario
    John James
    JJ
    Steve
    Dave
    Andrew
    Corin
    Josie

MOST ATTENTION SEEKING
    Sam
    Mario
    Dave
    Corin
    John James
    Andrew
    JJ
    Josie
    Steve

In the game Housemates chose the following categories at random, and took the following amount of time to guess the correct order.

Josie picked most entertaining. In the time limit got 7 correct.
    Steve picked most bitchy. In the time limit he got 3 correct
    Dave picked most devious. In the time limit he got 7 correct
    John James picked attention seeking. It took 2 min 10 sec
    Corin picked desperate two win. It took 5 mins
    Mario picked most arrogant. In time limit he got 2 correct
    Andrew picked most forgettable. In time limit he got 2 correct
    JJ picked fake. In time limit he got 1 correct
    Sam picked most trustworthy. It took 4min 30 sec

Therefore, John James guessed the correct order in the fastest time and therefore won today's task. For their prize, he won a voucher for Big Brother to do 15 items of his laundry.

12.37am

Mario and Corin are in the Garden Toilet

Mario and Corin talk about the task. Mario says that when John James was talking about Mario being fake that he thought of John James leaving through the fire exit and being friends with people he hated in the beginning. Corin laughs. Mario says that he doesn't think he wants to be in the house.

Some of the housemates are in the living room.

Sam tells housemates that he would love to see peoples faces if he was in the final with Josie. John James says that he would have voted for Sam to stay if Josie wasn't in the house.

John James says that he would be "pissed off" if Corin got to the final and that Sam is not forgettable.

In the toilet Corin and Mario continue to discuss task. Corin says that she was second most fake and Mario says he was voted desperate to win. Mario says that he doesn't have many friends in the house now. Corin says she only had Mario, Dave, Steve…and Josie. Mario says he likes Josie but wouldn't go to her for advice. Corin tells Mario that she thinks John James works hard to be entertaining.

2:29am

Mario is lying in the nest alone.

J.J is in the diary room talking about Mario. He says that Mario took the task to heart and that it all didn't mean anything. J.J says he couldn't care less what was said about him.

Andrew enters the nest and tells Mario that he's "gutted" he got third most fake and Mario says he got "devious." Corin pokes her head in the nest door and says that when it came to most fake she couldn't deny anything as "...with my eyebrows, fake tan, nails…where's the argument." Mario and Andrew laugh and Corin says that she's not taking it to heart. Corin sings "fame I'm gonna live forever" and laughs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Exsquezze me?

She won a pass to the final by a vote from the housemates.

Before i step on your betting slip:p have you bet her to win? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

caseyann wrote: »
    Before i step on your betting slip:p have you bet her to win? :D

Nah, I backed Shabby :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Nah, I backed Shabby :o

She didnt deserve

So i can ask,why did they give her a free pass.I want her out :mad: big pain in:pac:

I want Steve to win,he deserves a good break.The rest want to win for such trivial reasons:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I want Steve to win,he deserves a good break.The rest want to win for such trivial reasons:mad:

Eh? I'm always confused by this regarding Steve. Why does he "deserve" it? Because he had his legs blown off? He has done nothing of note in this series to warrant the win and for him to win simply because of his disability would be a real shame to be honest.

Also, he's been unemployed for the last 20 years. For someone with 8 kids his refusal to apply for "desk jobs" because he doesn't like them is pretty selfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Eh? I'm always confused by this regarding Steve. Why does he "deserve" it? Because he had his legs blown off? He has done nothing of note in this series to warrant the win and for him to win simply because of his disability would be a real shame to be honest.

Also, he's been unemployed for the last 20 years. For someone with 8 kids his refusal to apply for "desk jobs" because he doesn't like them is pretty selfish.

Completely agree.

Lets see, we have Davina Macaw Bob Reighter and Steve.

That's how I see him in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

So i can ask,why did they give her a free pass.I want her out :mad: big pain in:pac:

All the HMs were given 60 seconds to decide who would get a free pass during last Friday's eviction. The majority chose Josie, although the likes of Steve and Mario have since said that they wished they hadn't. The general consensus was that she'd be in the final anyway but that they better give it to her just in case.

I was raging at the time, but... I think I'm starting to like Josie a little now. Especially since she's not taking all of John James's crap and talking back to him a bit more.

Actually, I think now that she has realised that she's popular in the house, she's grown a bit more confident and doesn't think that she's the lesser partner in the JJJ relationship and this is allowing her to become her own person a lot more.

Phew - didn't mean to go into analytical mode there, but that thought just struck me!

Chinafoot wrote: »

Steve's stint in Big Bro has been the lost opportunity of the year!

I don't believe for a second that Steve is the docile sloth he's pretending to be. He can give a fine roar when he wants and I think he has probably got some strong opinions of the housemates.

Steve started out with so much moral authority and respect because of his past. If he had only had some gumption and challenged Dave and John James and put them in their place he'd probably be a national hero by now and we'd all have seen a much more interesting dynamic emerge in the house.

Instead he strikes me as someone who has been scared to open his mouth lest he not be liked and kicked out so he has sat back to let a jumped-up-little-David-Beckham-impressionist be the "alpha" male keeping everyone under thumb.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Well it seems they may want to get their money back from whoever built the BB house! After a heavy rain storm this evening, the housemates were evacuated.

Video here

LMAO over Josie making sure she brought her duvet with her! Hope Corins wigs are alright :D

The living room is properly flooded!! Wonder what the hell they're going to do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

what??

Uhhh...

They'll all get their sneaky chats without microphones in now.

I wonder how quickly they'll be let back in. With all the electrics in there it'll be at least a day before it'll be fully safe and functional I'd imagine.

We may all be going cold turkey on the BB drama earlier than we'd thought.

Vodkat wrote: »
    what??

The Live Feed has been down for a few hours apparently, I only copped when I went to turn on at 12 so went to investigate. They were moved into a room beside the studios and nothing else has been heard since.

Where are they going to stay tonight? Looking at the video, the house looks like it's properly flooded so think it'd take more than a day to fix it even if they were working all night. Wonder what's going to happen for Allstars too!

Slightly prophetic...HM's were a washout and now so is the house :rolleyes:

yeahimhere wrote: »
    Well it seems they may want to get their money back from whoever built the BB house! After a heavy rain storm this evening, the housemates were evacuated.

Video here

LMAO over Josie making sure she brought her duvet with her! Hope Corins wigs are alright :D

The living room is properly flooded!! Wonder what the hell they're going to do now.

Thanks so much for that link.:pac:

Jesus do you think God is angry with Dave and is sending down the floods....

The HM's will come out two by two on Friday.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,402 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Thanks so much for that link.:pac:

Jesus do you think God is angry with Dave and is sending down the floods....

God I hate when they do that.
    People have turned up to boo contestant X or Y (or J :)) and then they get evicted side by side with someone who they don't hate but just don't particularly like. Like if JJ goes out with Sam it'll mean JJ won't get his boos.

God I hate when they do that.
    People have turned up to boo contestant X or Y (or J :)) and then they get evicted side by side with someone who they don't hate but just don't particularly like. Like if JJ goes out with Sam it'll mean JJ won't get his boos.

Ah AJ I was punning re the Floods and Dave being all religious.:pac:

I think all the HMs that are evicted will have their own walk out the BB doors.

They better have.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Meh, this is what I hate about the final week. The 4 runners up don't get to fully (or at all) account for themselves :mad:

Meh, this is what I hate about the final week. The 4 runners up don't get to fully (or at all) account for themselves :mad:

What I hate is what happens the day before the finale is never shown :( the only people who get to see what happens are those lucky enough to have the Live Feed, ( I wish I had it ) I just get snippets from websites.

But afaik the runners up do get the interview and their highlights.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

What I hate is what happens the day before the finale is never shown :( the only people who get to see what happens are those lucky enough to have the Live Feed, ( I wish I had it ) I just get snippets from websites.

But afaik the runners up do get the interview and their highlights.:pac:

Is it not very rushed though when there are so many?

And agreed about the finale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

No they are coming out one by one!!:confused:
    It was a pun, Floods... Dave being Noah (religious) and the animals went marching two by two???

I get it sharpshooter!!

Think im the only one though!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Jesus the flooding looks really bad - the living room. :eek:

Agree, it's annoying that the last few contestants don't get their own interview!

Apparently Davina was saying on Twitter that the HMs are all sleeping in the task room and that the live feed will be back up at some stage later on.

http://twitter.com/ThisisDavina

I actually wouldn't mind if they ended the series early and kicked everyone out tomorrow night. lol I think I'm still bitter that Ben's not there

Edit: I don't have a creditable source yet (will update when I get one) but here's the latest apparently from the producers:

"The house will be unusable for a number of weeks as electrics, foundations, furniture and fixtures have all been severely damaged."..."Filming will take place elsewhere, Big Brother is likely to end with a bang sooner than planned"

Vodkat wrote: »
    No they are coming out one by one!!:confused:
    It was a pun, Floods... Dave being Noah (religious) and the animals went marching two by two???

I get it sharpshooter!!

Think im the only one though!:D
    \0/

God is definitely angry with Dave:eek:, look what happened when he saw Dave egg Sam on to steal Corin's things.:pac:

2.gif

I think Corin is safe.;)

1.gif

Hehe, ok some funny one liners on DS about the water logged house that I thought I'd share:
    Housemates were saved from the flood tonight as they all boarded Josie and paddled to safety
    HM's clung to Marios left testicle for their dear lives
    In fact reports just in....
    Josie could not swim to safety - the last time she was spotted, she was swimming around in circles, she was using her right hand to paddle, but she was busy sucking her left thumb....
    Mario had to be sedated as he heard they may need some sea-men to sort the house out.
    At least Corin got wet tonight
    ... who knew Josie was pregnant ... tonight her waters finally broke and the house was flooded .... stay tuned for more.
    Josie floated down the High Street, Police say don't panic, just treat her the same as you would any roundabout
    JJ2 still hasn't realised the housemates have been evacuated due to the fact he's stuck up JJ's arse.
    The bb sofa was last seen floating away with steve still sat on it.

yeahimhere wrote: »
    Hehe, ok some funny one liners on DS about the water logged house that I thought I'd share:
    The bb sofa was last seen floating away with steve still sat on it.

:D

I said he was part of the furniture.:D
    Completely agree.

Lets see, we have Davina Macaw Bob Reighter and Steve.

That's how I see him in there.

Do you think if Dave wins BB (I know:p ) he might be a good person and give the money to Steve so he can afford to update his legs?

Answer: No.

I don't either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

Has the live feed Resumed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

No it just has a notice saying "DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER WE ARE UNABLE TO BRING YOU LIVE ACTION" :mad:
    thats e4 btw ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

_whiskers wrote: »
    No it just has a notice saying "DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER WE ARE UNABLE TO BRING YOU LIVE ACTION" :mad:
    thats e4 btw ;)

LOL! I just tuned into E4 And saw this! haha this is pointless to be shown on E4 just a message

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

RobitTV wrote: »
    LOL! I just tuned into E4 And saw this! haha this is pointless to be shown on E4 just a message
    Agree! they could have put some episode of friends or desperate housewives on :o:cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement