Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

15:33
    John James apologises to Josie.
    15:31
    Josie starts splashing John James from the pool to get his attention.
    15:29
    After ignoring Josie, John James starts laughing when she does.

Personally I hope they both get washed away never to be heard from again in another flash flood. Not a chance she "learnt the error of her ways", it was all an exercise in teaching him the error of his ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

John James is back in the garden and has apologised to Josie for their argument.

When does this sh1t end again and the Ultimate BB begin cos I fcuking can't take anymore of these 2 knobs:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

15:33
    John James apologises to Josie.
    15:31
    Josie starts splashing John James from the pool to get his attention.
    15:29
    After ignoring Josie, John James starts laughing when she does.

Holy crap - he travels back in time???? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

I had a little hope, but knew it was too good to be true. She'll be pulling her bed back beside his now. I'll actually be away on Friday and the OH thought I might be annoyed that I'd be missing BB...he was suprised when I didn't really care. It's just a bored addiction at this stage. I really would have loved if the house flooding last night caused the show to end or a little more drama.

:D I feel like I've become bitter at this stage!

z_topaz wrote: »
    Holy crap - he travels back in time???? :eek:

It's an Australian thing, in the same way the water swirls down the sink the wrong way there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

A V A wrote: »
    :rolleyes::rolleyes: ye john j does deseve it

Josie needed to redeem herself by getting some self respect and reacting to John James awful behaviour with something other than "I wuv you" .

John James does not need to bully yet another person to redeem himself as you were suggesting he do.

Either way it sounds like all hope will be dashed for either of them being normal decent people now. Josie still might win if it looks like she was standing up for Corin in the edit. I only hope it won't garner the sympathy vote for John James.

I flipping hate big brother now . :(

OMG..........................Ben is back in the house as part of a task and is handcuffed to Mario in the garden who is back wearing his molesuit:D:eek:

wwwbigbrotherperformgros.png

Saying on LF that he is back for a few days!!!!!

Both of the Rachel's and Nathan are due to go back into the house to take part in the Shopping task as well..........

YAY!! when I read that on DS I literally started singing "BENS BACK BENS BACK BENS BACK!"

I've been cured of my bitterness and defo going to watch the HL show tomorrow :D:D:D:D:D

I know it won't happen, but I wish Ben was properly back in the house and was able to win it. That'd rightly piss off Dave, John James, Corin, Josie and even Mario. Damn you BB, just when I was reaching the end of my tether, you go and do this (thank you :))

Ben has told them to go easy on Sam as he thinks he is great and has livened the house up. Also said that all his fans are now Sam fans.

He's slagging John James now for throwing his recent tasks after the way he went on to him:D

He's just told the whole room that Dave has been a little biatch about him since he left the house. Dave is squirming!!!!! Haha, he's just called Dave a "Judas" albeit in humour.......

This made me lol from a poster on DS commenting on the LF

LOL
    Ben "All I can say is I'm looking forward to Melbourne"

John looks on.

Mario "Your new stepfather, John"

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Apparently Ben has had dinner with John James mum as they are staying at the same hotel.................Haha

• Advertisement

oh god, I really am a very sad individual. I was just saying earlier today that I'd had enough of it and look at me now? I'm all excited. Pah, I thought I had more sense than this but no, I march along to BB beat once again.
    Ben has told them to go easy on Sam as he thinks he is great and has livened the house up. Also said that all his fans are now Sam fans.

He's slagging John James now for throwing his recent tasks after the way he went on to him

He's just told the whole room that Dave has been a little biatch about him since he left the house. Dave is squirming!!!!! Haha, he's just called Dave a "Judas" albeit in humour.......

LOVE the fact that Ben is slagging him about the tasks...be he has no come back for that now. Can't wait to see Dave squirming. Nathan and Rachel will be going after John James now too. Nail in the coffin for John James, young Sam...distance yourself while you still have a slither of hope!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Put JJ's mother in the house!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Just read in The Sun omline (:o) that Josie has dumped Crab Eyes :eek::eek::D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

fluff i love you :) xx

thats funny, ben looks like he's from the 80's looks like something from a flock of seagulls or duran duran duranduran.jpga_flock_of_seagulls.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I can't believe people actually thought that Josie had actually decided to have a mind of her own :P Of course not! John James is "fit" remember? How could she stay mad at him? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

BEN!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!

\o| \o/ |o/

I can't believe people actually thought that Josie had actually decided to have a mind of her own :P Of course not! John James is "fit" remember? How could she stay mad at him? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

BEN!!! Eeeeeeeek!!!

\o| \o/ |o/

The only thing that nearly swayed me was the fact she moved her bed! Since they hold their shared duvet almost like a religion, I thought there may be hope, but alas, their beds shall be together again tonight no doubt.

lol I think the internet posse might be the only ones who are happy that Ben's back! And he doesn't seem to be letting us down so far. Even though BB has warned him not to say anything about the outside world, he doesn't seem to really care. Not going too far mind, he's too clever for that, but just letting little bits out here and there that'll make em think.

Ben for the win!! (*sigh* if only it could've been true!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Ben back in the house is fecking BRILLIANT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭xoxyx

Yay Ben is back in the house. The world makes sense again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Sam lost any chance to win last night when he hid the makeup bag and wig again. Pity really :(

Producers have really ran out out ideas when they brought Ben back, although he was my favourite charactor, bringing back evicted people is clutching at straws. Surely they could have done something better with only a few days left.

Mario to win for no other reason then its not john james or josie

could anyone tell me what the story is with the 90 min episode?? on the tele guide it say just say 10 to ten past 11 , thats not 90 mins??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

A V A wrote: »
    could anyone tell me what the story is with the 90 min episode?? on the tele guide it say just say 10 to ten past 11 , thats not 90 mins??

Yeah at first i was hopig there was an eviction but apparently its due to the fact that so much happened last night, the flooding etc :rolleyes:

I hope Ben manages to sneak in a few references to melons subtly enough that Andrew begins to get paranoid :p , he was sure they wouldn't put it in any highlights.

I've also just read that Rachael, (the original no the scouse foghorn) is in and has some kind of task with John James, lets see how he manages after his big talk about not even attending the wrap party if she was there.

Rachael (original one) had to go into the house to give John James a massage. She only got to see John James as it was taking place in the task room.

John James is a pathetic, sad little man as these updates prove:
    18:44
    John James exits the nest, saying the original Rachel is back in the house. He heads into the task room to meet her.

18:46
    Rachel is getting ready to give John James a massage in the task room.

18:48
    Rachel tells John James that Shabby regrets leaving the house.

18:51
    Rachel is telling John about her experiences outside the house, saying that most of the public she has met have been very nice to her.

18:53
    Rachel says it would be good for certain people if John James left on Friday.

18:56
    John James tells Rachel he thinks Sam, JJ, Corin and himself will probably leave on Friday.

18:58
    There is some tension between Rachel and John James as he subtlely mentions that he thinks she is fake.

19:06
    Rachael and John James are taking pot shots at each other, with him saying: "You'll struggle to find someone to bring the best out of you".

19:10
    Rachael says she can't believe he still "holds a grudge" for her. Big Brother ends the massage, with a frosty end for both. Rachael says "Thank god. I don't know whats the problem with you John". He says "take care" and laughs to himself before returning to the house.

19:12
    Josie and Corin seem quiet while John James talks about his time with Rachael and making fun out of her.

How long ago was Rachael in the house? And for how long? A couple of weeks? And John James STILL holds a grudge (for what, we don't actually know!). Build a bridge!

i missed rachel :( i thought she was great and thought she would have been a great laugh

Apparently he chose her to come in as part of the task over the other Rachel as well which makes it even more bizarre :confused: , did he want her in simply to have another go at her after all this time.

Sadly ben has now left the house but not before he whispered to John James that Nathan has said he would like to "crush the crab"!!:D:eek:

Apparently he chose her to come in as part of the task over the other Rachel as well which makes it even more bizarre :confused: , did he want her in simply to have another go at her after all this time.

Because of the task.
    Bob Righter has come to life once again to set housemates a task that requires them to act unpredictably.

The group was woken this morning by Bob Righter's theme music and quickly discovered that posters featuring the mysterious fortune teller and bearing cryptic slogans such as "a prediction coming to a house near you" and "what's in the briefcase" were plastered all around the house.

"Yay, I’m really looking forward to this shopping task," Mario smiled. "I knew Bob Righter was going to do something big soon."

Later, housemates were called to the sofas where they watched footage of Bob Righter springing to life while they were sleeping and wandering around the house, chatting with Davina McCaw and the Tree of Temptation before putting an envelope into a briefcase and placing it in the garden.

Bob Righter then delivered a booklet revealing the premise of the task in the form of one of his trademark rhymes, which Sam read aloud to the group.

For the task, housemates will have to avoid fulfilling 15 predictions that Bob Righter has made on how he expects them to act within the next three days. These predictions are locked in a briefcase in the garden which must be guarded at all times by at least two people. If housemates manage to alter their habits and behaviour enough to render at least eight of the 15 predictions incorrect then they will pass the task and receive a luxury shopping budget for their final week in the house.

Housemates will also be set nine individual challenges and several group challenges throughout the task, their behaviour in which may also factor into the unknown predictions currently locked away in the garden.

Bob Righter probably predicted that JJ1 would pick Scouser Rachel for the massage.

However, I think this task is complete guesswork...Bob Righter could be bluffing, double bluffing, etc on a lot of the predictions!

Ahh that makes sense, I'd completely forgotten about the task, you'd think they'd try and tempt him by making the other option someone that didn't also dislike him, though I suppose that is a shortish list at this point :p .

I asked over in the DS Forum what would ole crab eyes look like with a pinocchio style nose after he lied about the task with Rachel and someone posted this for me.......LOL

pinocchio.jpg

• Advertisement

was told that rachel insulted john j first and put the dagger in . . . . . . pople said they were watching on the live feed and thats what happened , was told not to ever take the videos on the bb website seriously

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement