Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

A V A wrote: »
    was told that rachel insulted john j first and put the dagger in . . . . . . pople said they were watching on the live feed and thats what happened , was told not to ever take the videos on the bb website seriously

She said thAT SHE HAD ASKED bb FOR GLOVES TO DO THE MASSAGE AS SHE DIDN'T WANT TO TOUCH, THEN SHE SAID THAT HE HAD A WEIRD BACK. sHE SAID HE HAD CRAB EYES AND A SCOWLY FACE WHEN HE STARTED GOING ON ABOUT HER "FUNNY FACE" AGAIN!!

gOOD LORD, MY BEAUTIFUL EYES:eek::eek:

<Snip>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

so she did go on at him , form what i seen john j went into the room open to a convo and looked kind of happy/ suprosed to see her , so we cant say he started on her really :rolleyes:

so she did go on at him , form what i seen john j went into the room open to a convo and looked kind of happy/ suprosed to see her , so we cant say he started on her really :rolleyes:

Whilst he may not have started on at her he certainly finished it with her. He then came out of the DR bigging himself up saying that he had her in tears and saying that she copped it bigstyle!!!

She had every right in the world to lay it to him considering he has slagged her off numerous times over the past weeks even when she wasn't there...........

If I were her today I would asked him when lying face down to spread his legs just a little on the pretence of massaging his legs and I would've swung my knee with the all the force I could muster into a certain area and then walk off grinning:D

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Completely agree, it would be one thing if he'd let it go when she left and been happy with her going out and him surviving after their conflict but he's come out with some seriously bitter nasty stuff weeks after she's gone for no reason at all, I think she had every right to have a go.

Also Dave is such an incredible snake :p , after Ben left he's been busy telling everyone he loathed their time together up in the snug and used to beg him to stop bitching about others because that just wasn't Daves way and it was all Ben did up there.

Nathan is in the house right now and is having dinner with Corin in the task room He has told her that JJ1 is a pr1ck and to stay away from JJ2. That seems to be it at the mo.................

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

nathan is a right sneeky git isnt is !!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

nathan is a right sneeky git isnt is !!!!!!!!!!!

Have to disagree there, I say he's right on point. I'd do the same if I was him.

Corin has just told JJ1 that Nathan is now going out with Rachel and he is furious with him over the way he treated Rachel in the house and when she was gone from the house and also when she came back in..............................She also told him again he was arrogant and disrespectful to women but this time he kept his mouth shut.......Some one is scared methinks!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Haha

Corin is back from dinner with Nathan and has told her that Rachel is his girlfriend. He's said that he saw John James saying on TV lately that Rachel was nothing but a prostitute. Corin is now telling John James this and John James is starting to look quiet worried. He's asking "hmm what did he say specifically about me? did he say any specific" over and over . Her nonchalant response was
    "Hmmmm no. Oh! He said they'd need security at the wrap party!" :D.

She then told him that he'll probably cool down and that it was "a very disrespectable thing to say ...but then you are disrespectful to all women".

John James has seriously piped down now. He's saying he probably will "kick his head in and tear his head off" and "I would if it was said about my gf or mum".

What does everyone bet that John James will somehow find it in his heart to suddenly take it all back and revise his opinion of Rachel ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

But John James is hard as nails ,isn't he.

Wait for it JJ2 to the rescue ,

• Advertisement

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    But John James is hard as nails ,isn't he.

Wait for it JJ2 to the rescue ,

Funny thing is JJ2 rode in with "ohh if I was Nathan I'd have come through the mirror at you for disrespecting my gf or my mum like that" . He's definitely going to insure he won't be messing up his pretty boy features defending John James :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Josie is being rally nice to Sam after Bena nd Rachel said he was well liked.

Andrew to Mario in bed :

" I really like it when you have two day old stubble".

*shudder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Aw Benny was back! :)
    Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Haha

Corin is back from dinner with Nathan and has told her that Rachel is his girlfriend. He's said that he saw John James saying on TV lately that Rachel was nothing but a prostitute. Corin is now telling John James this and John James is starting to look quiet worried. He's asking "hmm what did he say specifically about me? did he say any specific" over and over . Her nonchalant response was
    "Hmmmm no. Oh! He said they'd need security at the wrap party!" :D.

She then told him that he'll probably cool down and that it was "a very disrespectable thing to say ...but then you are disrespectful to all women".

John James has seriously piped down now. He's saying he probably will "kick his head in and tear his head off" and "I would if it was said about my gf or mum".

What does everyone bet that John James will somehow find it in his heart to suddenly take it all back and revise his opinion of Rachel ? :)

Cannot wait to see this. The thing with John James is that he is such a bully. He targets either the women or the men he knows are weaker. He may be easy on the eye but his arrogance, argumentative and bullying ways make him a horrible person.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,951 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Aw Benny was back! :)

Cannot wait to see this. The thing with John James is that he is such a bully. He targets either the women or the men he knows are weaker. He may be easy on the eye but his arrogance, argumentative and bullying ways make him a horrible person.

It seems the ever brave warrior John James has disappeared to the diary room in the horrors threatening to leave yet again and JJ has been called in to talk to him. Sam & Dave have been listening at the glass door and say he is talking about Rachel and JJ is comforting him telling him to calm down and that everything will be ok when he gets out.

He's just utterly pathetic. Only hours after giving crap to Rachel just the hint of Nathan standing up to him and he's scampering with his tail between his legs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i hope he does leave. i don't care about him not getting the boo's on the way out, they play music over them anyway. i just hate having to watch him.

John James is now back in the Diary Room bleating on about leaving again. I think he has cottoned on by the visits from Rachel, Ben and Nathan that the public think he is a woman disrespecting tool:D:eek:

John James is now back in the Diary Room bleating on about leaving again. I think he has cottoned on by the visits from Rachel, Ben and Nathan that the public think he is a woman disrespecting tool:D:eek:

Ugh he is out again all smiles saying he was only leaving because he was worried about his mum being in the same hotel as Rachel and Nathan.

The disgusting thing about it all is that none of the lads have a problem with him insulting Rachel, they have a problem with him insulting's Nathans girlfriend. Its as though her feelings aren't an issue at all only Nathans. It's as if she's a piece of property.

John James seems to be finally leaving:D

• Advertisement

And John James is going now after talking himself into a whole load of crap again. Supposedly he's worried for his family and how people will react to what he said tonight and do to them. He needs to make sure they're "safe" and he needs to be safe too.

He even managed to work the possibility of people throwing things at him and injuring him as he leaves the house on Friday. It's suddenly become a highly volitile and physically dangerous situation. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

He wants his mammy.

Oh and he's been " f*#ked over and stitched up like a kipper" by BB by them letting him be an ass to Rachel tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Oh and he's been " f*#ked over and stitched up like a kipper" by BB by them letting him be an ass to Rachel tonight :D

Was Rachel in the house as well as Nathan?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Was Rachel in the house as well as Nathan?

Yes and John James was very abusive to her.

Yes and John James was very abusive to her.

No way:eek:, he really despised her for some reason. Many may have found her irritating (though she didn't bother me at all), but his hatred was way over the top. Can't wait to see this tomorrow night:).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

He will not walk, ill bet anyone up to 1 million dollars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

mdwexford wrote: »
    He will not walk, ill bet anyone up to 1 million dollars.

i don't think he will either, but i live in hope. jesus i'd love it if he walked and hopped on the first plane back to oz. the sooner he is outta the public eye the better imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

It's a joke, suddenly he's going to be stoned by the audience and Nathan will murder his mother in her sleep, was he delusional before, of course everyone in there will have their friends and relatives glued to the livefeed and highlights, the arrival as Nathan as over protective boyfriend doesn't change all that much, if he's horrendous to someone there's just as much chance a brother or cousin will hop on him but that didn't seem to phase him.

Nathan doesn't look overly impressive in this either, suddenly it's macho threats left and right but where was he when he was tearing her apart in the first week, she's only worth looking out for if she's sleeping with him it seems.

• Advertisement

I don't think he's the full shilling anyway. If he thinks Josie will be leaving with him with a bottle of baby oil in her a*se pocket he might change his tune and stay for a few more days grace.

Hope he doesn't leave. I want to see him being evicted and I want Josie to cop on to herself and forget about him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement