Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

I'd well believe he'd leave.

He strikes me as the kind of egotistical person who would not like to be seen to lose which he knows he will. He'd much rather have an excuse to back out of the competition, particularly now he knows he's made a mess of it tonight.

Also another stronger man has challenged him and I have a funny feeling thats all that John James needs to make him buckle and high tail it.

Corin is ecstatic!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Nathan doesn't look overly impressive in this either, suddenly it's macho threats left and right but where was he when he was tearing her apart in the first week, she's only worth looking out for if she's sleeping with him it seems.

I haven't seen any of the action tonight but I didn't really like Nathan when he was in the house at all. I thought he was a bit of a scumbag. I didn't see him leaping to Rachel's defence in the house either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Why would he leap to the defense of a girl he barely knew.
    I think he would be the type to if things had gotten too out of hand.

Things are obviously going to be different now hes getting a bit of nudity. :)

It's a joke, suddenly he's going to be stoned by the audience and Nathan will murder his mother in her sleep, was he delusional before, of course everyone in there will have their friends and relatives glued to the livefeed and highlights, the arrival as Nathan as over protective boyfriend doesn't change all that much, if he's horrendous to someone there's just as much chance a brother or cousin will hop on him but that didn't seem to phase him.

Nathan doesn't look overly impressive in this either, suddenly it's macho threats left and right but where was he when he was tearing her apart in the first week, she's only worth looking out for if she's sleeping with him it seems.

The boldened bits made me laugh out loud. That's basically exactly what he said.

I don't think Nathan needs to be impressive to scare him. Just male. Such a pity no other men in the house had the balls to stand up to him before now.

Wow hes gone out to over 200/1 to win on Betfair all of a sudden.
    Yay maybe hes actually gone, would be sooooo awesome.

• Advertisement

Imagine his mum coming all the way from Australia just for a tantrum that spoils the event she's come for.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

It would be an early christmas if he left! ;)

-___- he is back

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Apparently Josie left the diary room without him and was convinced he was gone, she said she had no intention of leaving as it would be an insult to her "free final ticket" and that when she told him she would it was to trick him into staying. This is her in the garden after he "left" :p

I was always curious which way it would go if one or the other legged it and I'm pretty sure he would have had a much bigger meltdown. Corin was gleefully singing in the shower at full volume as events unfolded :D .

Maybe the producers cunningly positioned Nathan at the exit door and chased him back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Did Josie just call Benny a wankor? Scuuuuuuuse me look at who you're talking to (John James)! :mad:

• Advertisement

Aggghhh knew he wouldnt go.

Roll on Friday and the biggest boos of this season and a dig off Nathan hopefully.

Ugh he wants them to bring Nathan in so he can apologise to him. Josie suggests he needs to apologise to Rachel and he's not liking the idea of that. He MIGHT apologise to her at the wrap party off TV IF she apologises for what he admits was "some childish" banter from her that "baited" him.

He is such a horrible misogynist :(
    He has no issue with abusing Rachel , only a problem with how Nathan might feel about it. You'd think it was a case of him saying "Nathans car is an old banger" and no other feeling person other than Nathan and John were involved.

AGH!
    John : I was stitched up. Rachel came in and baited me and I messed up a bit... but I was being baited. What was I supposed to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Hunchback

he is the most spineless basterd ever. and infuriating, in that he actually beleives his own sh1t

Women, cars, tis all the same at the end of the day :pac:;)

Did Josie just call Benny a wankor? Scuuuuuuuse me look at who you're talking to (John James)! :mad:

She really isn't bothered by all this drama at all :D , she just wants to get back to what really matters, that Ben is an insufferable bastard because he made some negative comments about her figure weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

She really isn't bothered by all this drama at all :D , she just wants to get back to what really matters, that Ben is an insufferable bastard because he made some negative comments about her figure weeks ago.

Did Ben comment on her size to her? I don't remember any issue between them. He did say she wasn't dressing for a girl her size to John James. I remember Dave saying she should start doing some exercise with him and Caoimhe and her going off on one.

Did Ben comment on her size to her? I don't remember any issue between them. He did say she wasn't dressing for a girl her size to John James. I remember Dave saying she should start doing some exercise with him and Caoimhe and her going off on one.

It was that comment to John James that it's all about, when Ben came back in he apologised to John James for it and didn't mean to cause offense, presumably having seen him bring it up as his reason for nomination. It got back to Josie that they were talking about her and John James told her what had been said resulting her calling Ben two faced and horrible for the rest of the day. He'll also be sad to hear he's had his invitation to Bristol rescinded :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Corin at 11/10 (Betfair) to be one of the evicted four looks a decent punt.

Currently its 1/10 JJ1, 1/4 Sam, 1/4 Steve, Evens Dave, 11/10 Corin, 5/1 JJ2, 7/1 Andrew (Prices to be anyone of the 4 evictees).

Now clearly JJ1 can't survive, but his expected huge percentage is what makes it interesting. Its quite possible he could get 65%+ even in an 8way contest, with the other 7 consequently getting very low percentages, but 3 of them still have to go.
    Corin hasn't had a great week editwise and females are traditionally hugely vulnerable in evictions as we know. 5-7% of the vote could be enough to see her evicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Freak the sh1t out of John James , set up a boxing ring in the garden and hang up a few posters , no names just a few different messages on them , like

Payback Time

Revenge tour 2010

The Returning Avenger

Something along those lines ,
    See back and watch him sh1t it or run

either way ,result

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Yea that's all he said and JJ was making a big deal about it yesterday. He first started talking about it to dave in front of Josie but refusing to tell her what he said knowing that she would keep asking about it he then told her. JJ is acting like he was standing up for Josie to ben when he didn't say a single to ben. JJ is also acting like what Ben said was unforgivable and that he couldn't get on with Ben after what he said. The funny thing is what Ben said wasn't even bad compared to what Sam has said yet JJ didn't give a sh1t about those comments.

Josie has also been dragging it out for all the attention she can get.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

David isn't doing much better with his wife! After all he was boody saying about how much he loves her, it shows he's more motivated by money.
    11:13
    Mario asks David if he had a choice between £10,000 or 2 hours with his wife in the house. He chooses the money and when offered only £1000 still chooses the money over his wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

8.47am David is telling JJ he thinks Craig Bellamy has signed for Cardiff City and that he would like to get a season ticket for the club.

How the hell does he know this????????????? Some of the guys on soccer forum don't even know this yet....Bloody joke that is!!:(

officialbblive

12:03 John is out of the Diary Room. He is considering quitting the show!! #bb11
    12 minutes ago via web
    WTF, he's at it again..........................

At this stage the only way they'll interest the viewers with his antics is if they fire him out of there in a cannon. I wonder is he making a last ditch play for the sympathy vote.

One thing Josie said last night made me question her radical about turn on John James yesterday. She mentioned to him about the flood and when they were taken out to the production room. She said " I don't think they like youin there. I noticed all the staff were right off with you last night".

I think that's what gave her the confidence to challenge him yesterday. Or maybe she felt she had to so as not to damage her own chances of winning.

Nope, false alarm guys................He's back in the house again!!:(:mad:

12:27 John James has supposedly revealed that he is leaving the house today. Josie, JJ, Sam and Mario try to convince him not to go as he'll regret it if he does, but the Australian insists that he doesn't care and in his eyes is only leaving one day early.

He's clever though, he'll get all the attention today and not have to share it with 3 other people in tomorrows night eviction. I prob would do the same if I was in there. :D
    12:31 John James mentions that Big Brother has established a video call, likely with his family in Australia, so that he can hear their input on his decision to leave.

what a load of crap, what other HM has been given as many calls as John James? Just kick him out and then he can call his family (and isn't his mam in the UK now anyway?!)

Folks on DS are saying he is getting a video call to rachael and nathan to apologise >:( >:(

yeahimhere wrote: »
    David isn't doing much better with his wife! After all he was boody saying about how much he loves her, it shows he's more motivated by money.
    Is that really a big deal?

Why turn down £1000 when you are going to see her Friday anyway?

_whiskers wrote: »
    Folks on DS are saying he is getting a video call to rachael and nathan to apologise >:( >:(
    I'd imagine if JJ walks they might have to refund some of the voting money or something.

• Advertisement

_whiskers wrote: »

No way. Sometimes I just really can't figure that guy out. Either he's a naturally hot headed fella, gets pissed off and goes off on one but then remembers he's on a TV show and back tracks.

Or, he winds people up just because he thinks that's good TV but makes an arse off it, goes over board and realises he has to apologise.

Or, everything we see is real and he is a fecking arse with a personality disorder and major women issues.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement