Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Is that really a bid deal?

Why turn down £1000 when you are going to see her Friday anyway?

I supose you're right but if my partner was in there and said that, he'd be in my bad books for a looooong time. It's the kind of male logic that gets them in trouble. For those types of questions, always go for the wife. ;)

And I just found another article that shows the difference between male logic and female feelings. Corin said she'd turn down even £5,000 to see Nathan for an hour and they're not even going out. Alas it's true, men are from Venus, women are from Mars ;)

Corin: 'I'd turn down £2,000 to see Nathan'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

yeahimhere wrote: »
    I supose you're right but if my partner was in there and said that, he'd be in my bad books for a looooong time. It's the kind of male logic that gets them in trouble. For those types of questions, always go for the wife. ;)

In these situations ,its best to

Carefully weigh up the options
    Think of the Pro's and Con's
    Gauge or predict all Outcomes ,Reactions and possible Fallouts.
    And when you have taking all these calculations into account..

DO WHAT THE WIFE SAYS..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

And I just found another article that shows the difference between male logic and female feelings. Corin said she'd turn down even £5,000 to see Nathan for an hour and they're not even going out. Alas it's true, men are from Venus, women are from Mars ;)

She can say it all she likes but if it was actually on the table it would be a different story. I guess it does make more sense to say you would pick your wife over the money if you're never going to be tested, it could backfire though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I cannot believe John James got to have a video call with Nathan. Jesus H Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

On the way out of one of his myriad diary room visits following a tirade of "f**k you big brother" accompanied by V signs they responded with "Don't you think you're being a bit shellfish John?" :p . Apparently it went right over his head and he left oblivious telling everyone what a hilarious visit he just had giving it to Big Brother.

• Advertisement

On the way out of one of his myriad diary room visits following a tirade of "f**k you big brother" accompanied by V signs they responded with "Don't you think you're being a bit shellfish John?" :p . Apparently it went right over his head and he left oblivious telling everyone what a hilarious visit he just had giving it to Big Brother.

That was shown in last night's highlight show when he refused to wear his crab costume.

Bah that's disappointing, I read it just now and thought it was in response to last night/today's strop, it would be nice to see them pushing his buttons in return for all the ridiculous demands he's been making.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

How the hell does he know this????????????? Some of the guys on soccer forum don't even know this yet....Bloody joke that is!!:(

Unreal if true and just goes to show what a load of rubbish this season has been.

Id say the producers are in there every time its off the air coaching them on what to say and do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ye hows does he know that about cardiff city ??? the whole situation between bellamy and city didnt even come to light when he was going in the house !!!??????? something must be happening

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

A V A wrote: »
    ye hows does he know that about cardiff city ??? the whole situation between bellamy and city didnt even come to light when he was going in the house !!!??????? something must be happening

Its possible he saw a newspaper headline during the evacuation on Wednesday. I doubt the producers had the time to 'cover every base' as the exit was so sudden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

A V A wrote: »

The answer is pretty obvious... it was "Our Lord".

I'm sure he occasionally takes some time out from transforming people into warewolves and helping them jump over cars to communicate the important sports news of the day to Dave.

OR... less likely but could Ben have told him yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 carzey3

also hungry 4 fame........ never can post a link properly but its not too hard to find its in the aussie daily telegraph,if anyone gets it please post a link its so jji,,also whats a metrosexual

carzey3 wrote: »

That link's not working

SugarHigh wrote: »
    She can say it all she likes but if it was actually on the table it would be a different story. I guess it does make more sense to say you would pick your wife over the money if you're never going to be tested, it could backfire though.:D

I honestly do feel sorry for men sometimes, ye can't win. I don't like to admit it (because I like to think I'm level headed and logical :o ) but if my partner was in that situation, either choice he made would've annoyed me slightly. He picked me - I call him an idiot for not taking the money. He picked the money - I'd say that it's nice to know that he prefers the money than my company. As Rockman said above...best to let her make the decision so you're not in any trouble! :p
    carzey3 wrote: »

Fixed the link in your post. I think that was written when he first went in, is he still getting much press attention over there or have they lost interest?

John James mother will be on BBLB this evening. Emma's sick so George should ask some better questions than she would've since he hates JJ1.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 carzey3

thanks ....nothing i can find anyway,he,s not the greatest of ambassadors so not too surprised

Hehe BBLB

George: "Is he the same at home?"
    JJ1 Mother: "Yes he's the exact same"
    George: "So he always says he wants to leave after an argument?" :D

She doesn't seem very happy with him though with some of the things he's said in the house. She says he sees men and women as equals which is why he goes at everyone the same way.

erm, ok then....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

What a load of rubbish! sure she fancied Nathan a little, but if JJ2 had reciprocated her feelings for him then Nathan wouldn't get a second look.

Corin has shown that double standards do exist for men and women. She was in a relationship when she came in, she has openly pursued 2 different guys and you can be sure that if that was a settled bloke pursuing 2 women then he would be lynched. It would be a top story on the outside.

Nobody inside or outside the house (apart from Corins gfriend) seems to pay a blind bit of attention to the fact she is being completely disrespectful to a loved one.

If she does manage to win it will be a fitting end to the show I think, another preening, moronic, fame seeking wannabe, with zero originality about her.

What a load of rubbish! sure she fancied Nathan a little, but if JJ2 had reciprocated her feelings for him then Nathan wouldn't get a second look.

Corin has shown that double standards do exist for men and women. She was in a relationship when she came in, she has openly pursued 2 different guys and you can be sure that if that was a settled bloke pursuing 2 women then he would be lynched. It would be a top story on the outside.

Nobody inside or outside the house (apart from Corins gfriend) seems to pay a blind bit of attention to the fact she is being completely disrespectful to a loved one.

If she does manage to win it will be a fitting end to the show I think, another preening, moronic, fame seeking wannabe, with zero originality about her.

Agreed.

Also does any just hate the way Dave says "Sammy Peppa" with a silly look on his face.

He has this serene sense of love with everyone on the surface but there are often undertones of aggression in him too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

Also does any just hate the way Dave says "Sammy Peppa" with a silly look on his face.

He has this serene sense of love with everyone on the surface but there are often undertones of aggression in him too

+10000 its sooo creepy! :mad:

_whiskers wrote: »
    +10000 its sooo creepy! :mad:

followed swiftly by that sentence he says about everyone: " I like em"

that drives me nuts. When bob righter came alive, at the end of the video footage they were watching, Dave had to announce "I like em, I like bobby"

We get it dave you wanna be seen as a nice guy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

followed swiftly by that sentence he says about everyone: " I like em"

that drives me nuts. When bob righter came alive, at the end of the video footage they were watching, Dave had to announce "I like em, I like bobby"

We get it dave you wanna be seen as a nice guy :rolleyes:
    I know what you mean i was cringing watching that last night! I really wish they would show what he is really like on LF :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

JJ has started to admit he has issues with women, he was saying he thinks most try to control him using sex.

Hehe BBLB

George: "Is he the same at home?"
    JJ1 Mother: "Yes he's the exact same"
    George: "So he always says he wants to leave after an argument?" :D

She doesn't seem very happy with him though with some of the things he's said in the house. She says he sees men and women as equals which is why he goes at everyone the same way.

erm, ok then....

She also said that he has followed her into the toilet to argue and won't go away if he has a bee in his bonnet. Don't think crab eyes will be too happy with that revalation being made public :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Crab Eyes....that will follow JJ everywhere, i bet he'll be on he first plane to Aussie!

No big surprise here then!
    Big Brother has revealed that housemates have failed to act 'unpredictable' for this week's shopping task - leaving them with an economy budget for their final week.

Earlier this evening, the group noticed Bob Righter was missing from his box. They soon watched as he walked into the garden and danced as his briefcase of 'predictions' was lowered to the ground.

"I don’t trust that Bob Righter, he's a crafty critter isn’t he?" Sam said.

After Big Brother revealed that the briefcase code was '753', Mario worked out: "7 + 5 + 3 15 - 15 predictions."

As Josie had collected the suitcase, Big Brother asked her to read out each housemates' predictions in turn, before he revealed the results of the individual challenges.

"David will refer to the glory on 15 occasions and complain that he is being unfairly treated by Big Brother," Josie said, before Big Brother revealed that he had said "the glory" 56 times in three days.

While Andrew had passed his task by only cracking two weak jokes and Corin had only said "I'm loving it" seven out of 15 allowed times, she was also seen applying make-up on 20 occasions - well over the 90-minute time period Bob Righter had predicted.

Things took an even bigger turn for the worse when Big Brother revealed that John James had failed both his predictions - by applying women's make-up and 'snuggling' with Josie in bed. Josie also sucked her thumb 38 times in three days when she was allowed only 15 occasions.

"JJ will agree with three things that John James says," Josie continued, before Big Brother announced that JJ had agreed with John James on eight occasions.

"If John said, 'There's a massive big cloud up there', and I said, 'Yes John there is a massive big cloud up there', that’s agreeing with what he's saying," JJ protested.

Josie then revealed that Steve's predictions were referring to himself as 'the baron' and sitting by himself on the sofa. While he didn't call himself 'the baron' once, he did sit on the sofa twice on the first day of the task.

Things rested with Sam as the final housemates to be called.

While Bob Righter had correctly predicted he would play three pranks during the week - when he in fact hadn't played any - he was correct in guessing that Sam would question Josie and John James's relationship.

"Housemates will speculate about the Big Brother final," Josie added - reading out the final Bob Righter prediction.

"Housemates speculated about the Big Brother final 24 times, therefore failing miserably," Big Brother announced - to laughter from the housemates.

"Housemates failed 11 out of 15 predictions so therefore have failed this week's shopping task," he added.

As housemates discussed their defeat, John James noted that most of Sam's guesses had been correct on what Bob Righter would predict.

"All in all we owe Sam a massive apology 'cause he was right about everything," he said.

Was just watching John James, Josie and Sam on live feed and the half hour really summed them up, John James was ranting about how Big Brother had stitched him up but he'd have the last laugh by refusing to do an eviction interview. Josie not bothered in the least at the prospect of his departure nearly exploded in outrage because by storming off it would make her look bad and people would assume he was embarrassed to talk about her and their relationship. Meanwhile Sam in the background was absentmindedly but effectively stoking up the tension with the odd comment ("haha you'll burst into tears and run off like a loony on the walk out, like the camera runs again!") while furiously hacking the sleeves off his eviction outfit blazer with a bread knife on a whim :D .

Was just watching John James, Josie and Sam on live feed and the half hour really summed them up, John James was ranting about how Big Brother had stitched him up but he'd have the last laugh by refusing to do an eviction interview. Josie not bothered in the least at the prospect of his departure nearly exploded in outrage because by storming off it would make her look bad and people would assume he was embarrassed to talk about her and their relationship. Meanwhile Sam in the background was absentmindedly but effectively stoking up the tension with the odd comment ("haha you'll burst into tears and run off like a loony on the walk out, like the camera runs again!") while furiously hacking the sleeves off his eviction outfit blazer with a bread knife on a whim :D .

John James just wants a power trip, being begged to do the interview or is afraid of having to stand up for his actions. No doubt he'll do the interview though once he gets over throwing his toys out of the pram.

BB told Sam to stop using the knife on his lap or else they'll end up having to call him Samantha :D

• Advertisement

John James is now saying that he can't imagine why a "bloke" would be nervous about leaving to boos. Girls being nervous he can understand but not a man feeling that way. :rolleyes:

I always thought he had no personal insight... now I'm wondering if his memory is dodgy too, like it's only last night he had his hysterical fit about possibly being stoned on his exit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement