Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

I was saying that earlier, I just haven't been able to figure JJ1 out. Is he playing a game or just an idiot. Or a mixture of both. And bits in between like you mentioned, is his memory dodgy? Even giving Ben **** about not doing tasks and then doing the exact same himself. He's all over the shop in so many ways.

Again he's ranting about how BB stiched him up with Rachel. Jeez John, you studied the show before you came on it, you know how it works.

edit: JJ1 taking to Josie in the bathroom saying that BB needs him more than he needs them (erm, why did you fly over from Oz three times then?). He won't do BBLB or BBBM because they'll take the piss out of him and he didn't sign up for that. He said he didn't even know about those shows until Mario said it. (actually John, you've talked about George Lamb a few times so that's a lie. AND I'm pretty sure it would have been in you're contract to do those shows)

He's going on a massive rant about how they choose him out of thousands of people because of his personality, so for that reason they shouldn't have f**ked with him. At least Josie's trying to speak sense but he's not listening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    John James is now saying that he can't imagine why a "bloke" would be nervous about leaving to boos. Girls being nervous he can understand but not a man feeling that way. :rolleyes:

I always thought he had no personal insight... now I'm wondering if his memory is dodgy too, like it's only last night he had his hysterical fit about possibly being stoned on his exit.

I wouldn't be suprised if John James had some form of a mental disorder with his paranoia, bad temper and break downs. But then again he could just be a spoiled grown man! And of course he got his own way today "I wanna speak to Nathan!". Whingey git.
    yeahimhere wrote: »
    I was saying that earlier, I just haven't been able to figure JJ1 out. Is he playing a game or just an idiot. Or a mixture of both. And bits in between like you mentioned, is his memory dodgy? Even giving Ben **** about not doing tasks and then doing the exact same himself. He's all over the shop in so many ways.

Again he's ranting about how BB stiched him up with Rachel. Jeez John, you studied the show before you came on it, you know how it works.

edit: JJ1 taking to Josie in the bathroom saying that BB needs him more than he needs them (erm, why did you fly over from Oz three times then?). He won't do BBLB or BBBM because they'll take the piss out of him and he didn't sign up for that. He said he didn't even know about those shows until Mario said it. (actually John, you've talked about George Lamb a few times so that's a lie. AND I'm pretty sure it would have been in you're contract to do those shows)

He's going on a massive rant about how they choose him out of thousands of people because of his personality, so for that reason they shouldn't have f**ked with him. At least Josie's trying to speak sense but he's not listening.

I really hope he gets evicted tonight. His arrogance is disgusting. Why is he in Big Brother if he's not interested in the experience, fame, winning or the money? He's desperate for something enough to fly to and from Australia for a reality show.

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

ANYONE SEE THAT?!?!:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Missed the main show as usual.

Just turned on the LF, see John James is till there :rolleyes:

Roll on Tuesday, can't wait till The Josie Show is over.

LOVE Sam with his glove water ballon and greaseproof paper!!! :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

_whiskers wrote: »
    ANYONE SEE THAT?!?!:D:D:D:D

You mean the water balloon??

I couldn't figure out who the laugh belonged to until I copped it was Pepper!! What a STRANGE sound to come out of a young fella :eek::confused::eek:

You mean the water balloon??

I couldn't figure out who the laugh belonged to until I copped it was Pepper!! What a STRANGE sound to come out of a young fella :eek::confused::eek:
    YEAH! twas strange alright!

Oh god, Steve is going to go CRAZY tomorrow with all the pasta on the ground. (boring fart)

At least they're doing something :D LOVE SAM PEPPER!

^
    +1000000000000000
    Sam to win
    STOP SHOUTING JJ1(i think)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This is like watching Barney ffs!!

BB has turned into a kids show after the Watershed.

• Advertisement

Josie looking horrified....not about the mess...more likely thinking about the wasted food she couldv'e eaten :D

Why didn't the rest of them join in? Corin's always saying she wants a bit of a laugh for her last few days, all talk. It's their last night, mess, play be stupid! Don't just get back into bed. Even if it annoyed me at the time, the place would get ruined anyway so I'd want to be part of it and enjoy myself rather than have to just clean it up the day after.

I know it's childish, but feck it! It's not like it's their house! JJ2 annoyed me there when he said "That's going to take weeks to clean up"...worse case senario you're there for a few more days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

OutlawPete wrote: »

tuesday??? wats happening then?is tomorow no the end ?

A V A wrote: »
    tuesday??? wats happening then?is tomorow no the end ?

Nope, tis Tuesday.

The All Stars join this year's winner then.

Roll on tonight and hopefully we can do this to John James.

smi12-2.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Nope, tis Tuesday.

The All Stars join this year's winner then.

so does the winner come out oof the house ye ?? think they should stay iin there on their own , that would be funny !!

A V A wrote: »
    so does the winner come out oof the house ye ?? think they should stay iin there on their own , that would be funny !!

I would say that they will stay on there own for an hour.

Maybe Davina will interview them in the house first.

Can't see them coming out to cheers and then going back in.

But then they would miss the cheers of winning.

Hmmmmm ..

Can see disadvantages of both ways.

Sam will win now anyway.

Tis in the bag me thinks.

Here's an article written about an interview that Philip Edgar Jones gave to the Austrialian Times about John James at the beginning of the series. Goes to show somewhat that he was desperate to have him on the show and perhaps how wrong he judged his personality.

http://www.australiantimes.co.uk/news/John-we-are-watching-you

Some selected quotes:
    The show’s creative director Philip Edgar-Jones – essentially Big Brother – told Australian Times John James was the first Australian he has chosen to enter the house.

He said we wants John James in the contest because he is a David Beckham look-alike and for his fun-loving and laid-back nature.

“He looks like he’s just walked off the set of Home and Away,” Mr Edgar-Jones said.

“I really like him. He’s a charming and funny guy. I’m quite intrigued by him.”
    Despite his relaxed nature, he said John James has a serious job in the house to represent Australians in the UK.

He expects serious division within the Aussie expat community as to whether he appropriately reflects the Australian character to the show’s average two million viewers every night on Channel 4.

“Some people will love him and some will see him as a bad representation.”

Shoddy reporting though with the last paragraph where they say he was on celebrity come dine with me etc....obviously copied and pasted from Bens page. Also don't think he did a great job representing Ozzies.

I hate the fact that there is no one in there that will make the final night exciting for me.:(

BB sold out imo and that makes me sad believe it or not.

I couldn't care less who wins now, the final wont be what it used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

JJ is after saying he would pose for attitude magazine(Nuts for gay men) and then Josie asked would he do it full nude and he said yea as long as they Photoshop his dick to make it look bigger.

Hypocrite.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Why didn't the rest of them join in? Corin's always saying she wants a bit of a laugh for her last few days, all talk. It's their last night, mess, play be stupid! Don't just get back into bed. Even if it annoyed me at the time, the place would get ruined anyway so I'd want to be part of it and enjoy myself rather than have to just clean it up the day after.

I know it's childish, but feck it! It's not like it's their house! JJ2 annoyed me there when he said "That's going to take weeks to clean up"...worse case senario you're there for a few more days.

In fairness to Corin I think Sam, JJ1and JJ2 have all made it clear they don't like her and wouldn't really want her involved in their fun. Last night they were all chatting on the couch before she went to bed and everyone was included but whenever she said anything she was just ignored. I'm glad she has the sense to steer clear of them a bit.

SugarHigh wrote: »
    JJ is after saying he would pose for attitude magazine(Nuts for gay men) and then Josie asked would he do it full nude and he said yea as long as they Photoshop his dick to make it look bigger.

Hypocrite.

What an insufferable hypocritical fool.

If he comes out to cheers tonight I will absolutely despair.

Kenneth from "Kenneth and Karly" last year says his insider info is that Corin won't leave tonight and that Josie will win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

just saw the interview on the C4 website with the new "couple" Rachel and Nathan. I am certainly not buying it, not a chance in hell.

John James is a total prat, but he was onto something with that Rachel she is a total fake. Where do they get these people to go on BB, she is thick as a sh*te can barely string a sentence together.

She claimed she really liked Nathan whilst she was in there but didnt want anyone to know in case they thought she was trying to avoid eviction. She apparently missed him so much after she left despite the fact she only spent a week under the same roof.

Shes clearly revelling in her second 2 minutes of fame. The smirks she was giving when describing John James massage says it all.

Be very funny if John James came out and apologised and bull****ted her that he acted that way coz he fancied her, she'd hop straight into the sack with him kicking nathan to the kerb. Then before she does so John James can tell her to f*ck right off confirming what he knew all along.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Kenneth from "Kenneth and Karly" last year says his insider info is that Corin won't leave tonight and that Josie will win.

:mad: Uugh, I dont want Josie to win....she would have been brilliant if she hadn't hooked up with that crab head. Now she just makes me cringe the way she runs back to him. Surely she realises that after the show he is going to be mobbed by hoards of David Beckham loving WAG types and she will be dropped like a hot snot? Either that or he'll be on the first plane back to Oz with his mammy. La*ger (in big Cork accent like)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I hate the fact that there is no one in there that will make the final night exciting for me.:(

BB sold out imo and that makes me sad believe it or not.

I couldn't care less who wins now, the final wont be what it used to be.

It would have been so easy to turn the whole thing on its head this year and make a proper show of it... vote to save.

just saw the interview on the C4 website with the new "couple" Rachel and Nathan. I am certainly not buying it, not a chance in hell.

John James is a total prat, but he was onto something with that Rachel she is a total fake. Where do they get these people to go on BB, she is thick as a sh*te can barely string a sentence together.

She claimed she really liked Nathan whilst she was in there but didnt want anyone to know in case they thought she was trying to avoid eviction. She apparently missed him so much after she left despite the fact she only spent a week under the same roof.

Shes clearly revelling in her second 2 minutes of fame. The smirks she was giving when describing John James massage says it all.

Be very funny if John James came out and apologised and bull****ted her that he acted that way coz he fancied her, she'd hop straight into the sack with him kicking nathan to the kerb. Then before she does so John James can tell her to f*ck right off confirming what he knew all along.

Goodness...
    That's a whole lot of strong feelings for someone who spent one week on the telly.
    She isn't anymore strikingly unintelligent than John James in my opinion and not deserving of that degree of ire.
    Would it be funny if John James f*#ked yet another person over ? I don't think so.

I watched the interveiw too. Nathan spoke to John James about the massage but they said nothing about JJ1 apologising to Rachel. I find that revolting. If he felt there was reason enough to apologise to anyone it should've been Rachel . He can't apologise to her yet he can demean himself on TV to grovel to Nathan to try and save his own ass. Pathetic!

At the end of that part Nathan said he had no problem with John James except how he spoke to Rachel . She had to remind him of Corin then. I thought Nathan came across in his body language and in what he said as they least sincere of the couple.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

More Pepper lines...............:D
    Sam - you're all so beautiful in here
    Dave - Yes we...
    Sam - Not you Dave

During the row with Corin John James tells Sam people can't choose what they look like.
    Sam - But they can choose whether to be orange or not.
    Dave "Did you hear the get Sam out chants Sammy" with joy in his heart

Sam "Yes, but I know what people really think of you on the outside"
    Dave "Put it this way Sam, I don't think we are ever going to hold hands and take windy walks together"

Sam "But I will be holding hands and taking windy walks with your daughter"
    Talking about Sam taking Corin's stuff:
    Sam: "You need to control your temper."
    Corin: "Yeah, you being in here has tested that. My mum would give me 10 out of 10 for keeping calm there."
    Sam: "Aw, that's cute. My mum would give me 10 out of 10 for keeping myself entertained."
    Teetotaller Sam when the booze is delivered 'I'm gonna get hammered on Shloer!
    Stop feeling sorry for yourself Dave."

" I aint feelin sorry but I always........"

"Stop feeing sorry for yourself Dave."

"NO, It's just I am a nice guy yeah and...."

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself Dave."
    Corin 'do you like my trousers?'
    Sam 'yeah they show off your camel toe nicely'
    Josie/Sam bickering on the bed and Josie warns Sam she has five brothers, Sam flexes his non-existent bicep, 'I fink I can take 'em.
    Sam rocking back and forth on the wobbly bug during the playground task - 'You know what the girls at home are thinking right now? That Sam - he can last!
    Josie is talking to John James about life outside the house. “When I get out of here I’m going straight to the gym.” She says she wants to get down to a dress size 12.

Sam asks what size she is now and Josie answers a 16. Sam says to her “‘Cos you haven’t got a very fat face you don’t look that hideous.”

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

I really love Sam :D .

I think his chumminess with John James has seen him act questionably with Corin this week but i think that's probably partly over enthusiasm on his part to find a genuine friend in there, a lot of them though they don't always show it have a serious dislike of him. JJ2's voice literally changes when he spots a chance to get a dig in at him, Dave has been a horrendous weasel with him, Andrew loathes him though never confronts him and Josie has never let that first week go. As much as he tries to not let it get to him I think he probably leapt into John James' friendship too quickly as a result.

The weird thing is watching live feed the last few days is though he goes along with things he shouldn't he actually doesn't hold back from genuinely slating John James and has got in some seriously cutting remarks; but for some reason John James lets them go most of the time (showergate being the notable exception) or laughs them off. Compared to Rachael and Corin he's gotten away with murder. I don't know if it is all about sex or if John James just judges on perceived personality and almost doesn't care what people say to him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

im at work tonight, not near a tv does anyone have a link to the highlights show tonight?? i know this is prob against the rules

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement