Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

im at work tonight, not near a tv does anyone have a link to the highlights show tonight?? i know this is prob against the rules

Links not allowed to be posted ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Corin at 11/10 (Betfair) to be one of the evicted four looks a decent punt.

Currently its 1/10 JJ1, 1/4 Sam, 1/4 Steve, Evens Dave, 11/10 Corin, 5/1 JJ2, 7/1 Andrew (Prices to be anyone of the 4 evictees).

Now clearly JJ1 can't survive, but his expected huge percentage is what makes it interesting. Its quite possible he could get 65%+ even in an 8way contest, with the other 7 consequently getting very low percentages, but 3 of them still have to go.
    Corin hasn't had a great week editwise and females are traditionally hugely vulnerable in evictions as we know. 5-7% of the vote could be enough to see her evicted.

Corin 1/2 as the market closed.
    One Time Baby, One Time.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

It's been posted on digital spy who's been evicted. Can't believe it :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Praying all week that John James will get egged on his departure :D

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

ciaradx wrote: »
    It's been posted on digital spy who's been evicted. Can't believe it :(:(
    WHO?!?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

_whiskers wrote: »
    WHO?!?!?!

Corin :(
    Sam :(
    John James :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

841276_back-of-the-net_big.jpg

Cant believe Corrins gone :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭_whiskers

ciaradx wrote: »
    Corin :(
    Sam :(
    John James :D
    http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Gonna be a weird final !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭LutherBlissett

JJ, Andrew, Mario and Dave aren't exactly "characters"! Pretty much sums up how dull this series has been.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sams gone.:D

perfect10.gif

JJ, Andrew, Mario and Dave aren't exactly "characters"! Pretty much sums up how dull this series has been.

Says a hell of a lot about the british public :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

cannot fcuking believe sam is gone :mad:

whats wrong with the public?!

edit: i wish i hadn't have come in here now :(

John James is gone.

wave.gif

Dave is safe. shakehead.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Why the fúck is JJ still there???

Ricardo G wrote: »
    Gonna be a weird final !!

I would have said boring.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I would have said boring.
    So a final that mirrors most of the series. :P

Chinafoot wrote: »

In a word, Girls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

John James is gone.

wave.gif

Dave is safe. shakehead.gif

I didnt want to know yet :(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

mariaf24 wrote: »
    Well it does say 'Enter at your Own Risk.' ;)

mariaf24 wrote: »

Then don't read the thread.:pac:

The title says Enter at your own Risk.:pac:

Please do not post info from this thread in the General Discussion thread until it has been on the Highlights show.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

this should be interesting John James wont get away with the gooey lovin josie stuff on here

I hope not, if Davina won't fire the questions we want at him maybe the BBBM audience will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

christ that audience is a good representation of the british voting public. some serious twats in it.

love how andrew is seen as a sleaze if he was a good looking lad the view would be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Sams gone.:D

perfect10.gif

Sad_smiley_crying.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Redmal

I'm gutted and delighted at the same time. Delighted to see the back of John James. Gutted to see the back of Sam. I really hope Josie doesn't win but it seems to be heading down that road. :rolleyes:

I still don't understand how John James lasted so long. I couldn't bear to watch him and even during his interview I felt that everything he was saying was what he thought people wanted to hear. I can't stand him and the housemates only really started to see him for what he was right towards the end. I think. :mad::mad::mad:

Gutted Sam has gone. He was the only watchable person in there IMO and as has been previously posted, it's going to be a boring boring final.

I'm still going to watch it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Redmal wrote: »
    I'm gutted and delighted at the same time. Delighted to see the back of John James. Gutted to see the back of Sam. I really hope Josie doesn't win but it seems to heading down that road. :rolleyes:

I still don't understand how John James lasted so long. I couldn't bear to watch him and even during his interview I felt that everything he was saying was what he thought people wanted to hear. I can't stand him and the housemates only really started to see him for what he was right towards the end. I think. :mad::mad::mad:

Gutted Sam has gone. He was the only watchable person in there IMO and as has been previoulsy posted, it's going to be a boring boring final.

I'm still going to watch it though!

Excactly how I feel redmal:(

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Chinafoot wrote: »

If they swapped him with a cardboard cut out would we even notice?

The whole lot of it has been a frightening reflection on human nature both inside and outside the house. In the house the behaviour of JJ1 and Dave and way no one stepped up to them has disgusted me. The voting public have left me utterly baffled.

To be extremely dramatic about it I'm starting to think that the final destination of Big Brother will be complete disillusionment with humankind for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Vote to evict has just gutted the whole thing :( , if they wanted to end in any kind of a crescendo they needed to keep a good few contentious housemates in until the end and. As much as I hate John James and would have preferred him to be evicted via the medium of catapult having him Sam, Josie and Corin at least would have led to there being some issues to have bothered debating or talking about leading up to and during the final.

All we're left with is a bunch who will slither their way through to the end, where Josie will walk it. Excitements along the way may include Mario getting in a mild strop, Dave telling someone he loves them and then then being mildly offensive behind their backs and Andrew attempting to awkwardly grope Josie in John James' absence after Big Brother gives him an entire can of lager to himself. Thank christ the football is back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement