Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Mario just admitted that he has no secret.

Josie cried for hours when Govan was evicted but now her BF and best friend get evicted and she couldn't be happier.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Mario just admitted that he has no secret.

Yet the others said he insisted upon having a private meeting with the producer of Big Brother .The others brought it up in conversation and asked if it was about what Divina would say so it must've been recently.

He said it was because he had no VT on the 1st night and wanted to be given one.

I don't believe him. I think there's something , nothing so interesting as to deserve all the hype it's got, but something all the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭tisme

Josie sitting having a fag, guess thats about exciting as its going to get for the next few days. Should have watched the final of Celeb Master Chef, thanks goodness I recorded it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

23:59 - JJ says that he didn't think that anything about him was interesting before he entered the house.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Advertisement

Now Josie decides to bring on the waterworks.

"Now he's gone I realise I really do love him"

He's been gone how long?

Josie is crying. She's saying she's never had anyone in her life love her as much as John James . :eek:
    That's tragic.

"he's just such a genuine guy...sob" . :rolleyes:

"He's got such high morals"

God she needs a psychiatrist.

Josies talking like John died, she's such a fúcking moron.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭omniscient_toad

Chinafoot wrote: »
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do they know it wasn't vote save? His bloody blandness is exactly what saved him :(

Do they know it wasn't vote save? His bloody blandness is exactly what saved him :(

The don't know.

JJ is saying JJ1 was the most genuine person he ever met and that they shared alot of the same morals. God he is pitiful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Josies talking like John died, she's such a fúcking moron.

I guess she is trying a 010.jpg

to get him back in.

No, Dave has convinced himself that the publi wanted the house of love all along.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭tisme

You would really think JJ is dead, they are almost talking about him in the past tense... Anyway, night all

Night Tisme :)

I can't help wonder just who Daves voters are? He's survived several times now.

Traditionally the results are dictated by the teenage girl vote and the gay vote. What demographic could possibly be voting for Dave ?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Only chance of anything interesting happening now is if Mario rapes Andrew.

Have they released the voting percentages? I don't know if I'd be more or less frustrated if Sam ended up evicted with something laughable like ten percent...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Have they released the voting percentages? I don't know if I'd be more or less frustrated if Sam ended up evicted with something laughable like ten percent...

Courtesy of conorhal on the other thread:
    From Digital Spy:

The percentages:

John James 34.2%
    Corin 20.6%
    Sam 14.6%
    Steve 9.8%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Barr JJ the ones i cant stand are still there and all the ones i liked are gone.:mad: boring end :(

Are those people in the add the only ones who might be going in? Only one i like out of whole lot is Chantalle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i just got sick there . . just seen a picture of him walking around the house naked !!!! this is just fcuking disgusting , he really does make me sick and he is so desperate for attention its unreal. . . really is sick :mad::mad::(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

A V A wrote: »
    i just got sick there . . just seen a picture of him walking around the house naked !!!! this is just fcuking disgusting , he really does make me sick and he is so desperate for attention its unreal. . . really is sick :mad::mad::(:(

Who Mario :eek:

• Advertisement

mdwexford wrote: »

Well Andrew does currently have a TOT task where he has to answer "yes" to everything :p

caseyann wrote: »
    Who Mario :eek:

yes its so horible

Mario getting naked and Dave putting shaving foam into people's shoes.

They should just bring UBB forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Fistycuffs wrote: »
    Night Tisme :)

I can't help wonder just who Daves voters are? He's survived several times now.

Traditionally the results are dictated by the teenage girl vote and the gay vote. What demographic could possibly be voting for Dave ?:(

People HAVEN'T voted for Dave. That's why he's still there. Vote to evict, remember?

Anyway after seeing Sam's name get called I switched off. See you all on Tuesday :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

I bet JJ will return for a visit on Monday with a "my agent wants to sign you".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Predict the final five vote?

JJ 1st out
    Andrew
    Dave
    Mario
    Grosie - winner, meh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

Dave out first, followed by mildew, the mole, then moby dick and jj to win.

it is teenage girls after all :rolleyes:

what it should have been was a final between ben and sam (sam should have been in from the start, whoever selects the hm should hang their heads in shame) with ben winning

I bet JJ will return for a visit on Monday with a "my agent wants to sign you".

what agent??

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

mdwexford wrote: »

:D:D
    I get the feeling Andrew would be well up for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Interesting that this thread has had no posts in almost 24 hours. Nobody cares any more! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement