Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ah alright then, here: :P
    DS wrote:
    Celebrity hair dresser Lee Stafford entered the house this afternoon, to give the housemates a makeover as part of their 'Perfect Day'.

Following this morning's breakfast and pampering session, the housemates waited around to see what else would be coming as part of their task reward.

"These roots are pretty bad now, aren't they?" Josie said as she played with her hair. Mario said: "It's your timeline of the Big Brother house." A moment later, Big Brother called Josie and Andrew to the task room, where Lee and his assistant Jo were waiting.

Josie jumped up and down, squealing, when she realised that she would be having her hair done. After the foursome introduced themselves, Andrew and Josie took a seat before Lee talked to Josie about what she wanted done with her hair.

"I've seen you before, haven't I?" Josie said. "I'm Lee Stafford," Lee told her. "Oh my God, it's Lee Stafford!" she squealed, as Lee smiled and looked at her hair.

"How do you feel about your hair normally?" Lee asked, prompting Josie to say: "Well, it's a bit of a disgrace at the moment." Lee politely replied: "Well, you've not had it done for a while, have you?" Josie quipped: "Not by Lee Stafford, no, never!"

As the hair dresser asked how she would like her hair to be styled, the Bristolian said: "I know you work wonders so I'm going to leave it in your capable hands!"

While Lee prepared Andrew's hair, the student asked: "Are you a fan of the show?" Lee hesitantly replied: "Erm, yeah, a little bit. Are you?"

The group chatted as Josie's hair was coloured and Andrew's cut, with Josie telling Lee that she had thought of doing a barber's course after the show "because it would be easier [than hair dressing]". She joked: "I think you should open a salon in Bristol and train me up." Lee laughed and said: "We'll talk when you get out."

While Jo continued to place colour foils in Josie's hair, Mario replaced Andrew in Lee's cutting chair. "You've no idea how long I've been waiting for this," Mario told the stylist. "Look at it - it looks like a dead cat."

Back in the house, JJ complimented Andrew's new look as the pair tidied up. "This really has been a perfect day," the boxer said, as he emptied the kitchen bin.

So, so boring. The housemates get a haircut....wow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Nice hairdoo for Josie for the final, i expect she'll get a new dress and a manypetty as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Fistycuffs

Nice hairdoo for Josie for the final, i expect she'll get a new dress and a manypetty as well.

And a pair of Spanx that she'll no doubt model for all and need help getting into from JJ. He has waxed her legs and examined her for a moustache in the last two days after all.

Ok to balance my mean comments about her ...

Behold Josie looking fantastic tonight :

1b8fb85b1c8549facfb8b4f6dbff396f_extralarge.jpg

I need to trackdown that makeup artist/hairdresser/general magician.

I only wish John James was there while she is looking so amazing... so she could dump him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

Fistycuffs wrote: »

I only wish John James was there while she is looking so amazing... so she could dump him.

oh wow! she looks great! ah, she'll look great for the final night now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Sam peppers tweet to Rio Ferdinand(sp?)
    rioferdy5 just read a article saying you follow me! i'm not a football person but i've checked with my brother, and he say's your ok ;) lol

:D:D:D
    Rio replied
    haha, u were my tip 2 win that's why,tell ya bro thanx 4 the reference! Enjoy the spotlight n take it easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

WOW :confused: Is that same person :eek: she looks amazing :) still dont like her though.
    Hope she doesnt win.
    I would love to have those people at my beck and call going out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

^^^
    How come she looks 5 stone less?? Or is it the way she's standing?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ye she looks thiner , i think its those maxi dresses haha

she's thin down to her shoulders, then her arms kinda explode.. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If she lost a few stones she'd be a mile out of John J's league.

Ann22 wrote: »
    If she lost a few stones she'd be a mile out of John J's league.

She's definitely lost weight in the last two or three weeks in my opinion.

I really don't think she's that overweight at all. She just seems to adopt the most awful postures and wears the most unflattering clothes imaginable.

If she'd stop bunching her hair right on top of her head (who does that??), stop slumping, sit up straight and bin those leggings and tight hoodies she'd be a pretty elegant girl who'd well hold her own against John James. The weight is not what's wrong with Josie's looks in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I really don't think she's that overweight at all.

Completely agree. Nobody commented on her weight until they started to dislike her, then its all anyone can refer to when they're giving out about her. Its actually quite sad and lazy.

I personally think she's a very attractive girl. Yeah, she's slightly overweight, but shes also quite tall and she has a gorgeous face. She wouldn't need to lose all that much to have a great figure.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Completely agree. Nobody commented on her weight until they started to dislike her, then its all anyone can refer to when they're giving out about her. Its actually quite sad and lazy.

I personally think she's a very attractive girl. Yeah, she's slightly overweight, but shes also quite tall and she has a gorgeous face. She wouldn't need to lose all that much to have a great figure.

I fully agree. When I first saw Josie on night 1 of the series I presumed that Josie was going to be the "pretty girl" of the series along with Rachael. The few extra pounds she's carrying doesn't take away from her at all when she is wearing decent clothes and standing/sitting up straight.

I think when JJ1 started his tirades against Rachael 1 and saying he hated "stunners" his inferal was always that Josie was not one. For some reason she took it on board and so did the rest of the viewers. Now she dresses like she thinks she's a hideous lump.

With a little confidence and some decent clothes she'll be an utter knockout as is proved in the above pic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭yeahimhere

Not sure if this has been posted in one of the other forums but the UBB housemates are named as:
    -The original bad boy, BB1 cheat 'Nasty Nick' Bateman.
    - Camp Big Brother 2 champion Brian Dowling.
    - The feisty transsexual who famously flipped-over a table during BB5's 'Fight Night', eventual Winner Nadia Almada.
    - BB6's most controversial character, Makosi Musambasi.
    Former Celebrity BB Housemates:
    - The girl who entered the Celebrity Big Brother 4 House as a member of the public but left as a Celebrity, Chantelle Houghton.
    - The guy who fell in love with her during the same series, ex-husband and ska singer Samuel Preston.
    - Celebrity Big Brother 6's brash big mouth and sometime rapper, Coolio.
    - Lazy and rude male-chauvinist extraordinaire, horse racing 'tic-tac' man John McCririck.
    - Nicki Grahame

Link

If Josie wins, it could be interesting to see how she handles John McCririck. Not sure I'm loving the line up if it's true but will wait and see....

yeahimhere wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted in one of the other forums but the UBB housemates are named as:

Link

If Josie wins, it could be interesting to see how she handles John McCririck. Not sure I'm loving the line up if it's true but will wait and see....

why is nicky graham classed as a celeb? :confused:

hmm, not too mad about the list tbh. i thought pete burns was going in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I'm pretty sure Nick Bateman turned down the offer to go back in.

why is nicky graham classed as a celeb? :confused:

hmm, not too mad about the list tbh. i thought pete burns was going in?

Opps sorry that'd be my fault! She wasn't in the original list from that site, she was added later on so I pasted her onto the end there. Should've put her under the normal HMs rather than the celeb HMs.

There seems to be quite a few lists going around with people saying that one I posted is the most reliable but it does seem c4 are trying to keep it as guarded as they can.

Another rumour is that Sam will be entering the house as the TOT's cousin :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Lads its just the effects of gravity ,Josie is actually standing up (for once:D) so all the flab has drained to her bottom Half , Don't believe me , Have a closer look at her arms :D

yeahimhere wrote: »
    Opps sorry that'd be my fault! She wasn't in the original list from that site, she was added later on so I pasted her onto the end there. Should've put her under the normal HMs rather than the celeb HMs.

There seems to be quite a few lists going around with people saying that one I posted is the most reliable but it does seem c4 are trying to keep it as guarded as they can.

Another rumour is that Sam will be entering the house as the TOT's cousin :p

i was thinkin!

i don't even want to get my hopes up for sam going back into the house! if he does, it will be brilliant :D

• Advertisement

SugarHigh wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Nick Bateman turned down the offer to go back in.

The only person who seems to be "confirmed" (however confirmed you can be at the moment!) is John McCirick. And the HMs who have definitly confirmed that they won't be in it. I say a lot will go back in for tasks etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

The suggested list of ex HM's seems very poor!
    Would like to see Sam Pepper and Pete Bennet back in.

I suspect Josie will walk out of UBB after a day or two, the winner of BB11 is getting screwed!....she NEEDS to leave to milk the mag and media ££££

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Vodkat

Intresting.... John Crowder a good friend of dave (also the conman dave learned his tricks from!!) Hes featured in this video!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pHTNZn938g&feature=related

Dave clone of john crowder heres another disgusting video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6zp3Ha1njo&feature=related

Josie to win with 68% (my prediction)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Sharpshooter short recap on whats been what around here if you have a minute have barely been around in the last while, cheers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

at work again tonight does anyone have a stream for the BB live show???

Oh feck, imagine..the last one ever. We all know Josie's going to win. Just glad John J is gone. Would've loved Sam or Ben to still be there. I'd be delirious with excitement.

Hi Tylerdurden:)..nice to see you back. You haven't missed much, well..since Sam went anyway, he was a character:D. Josie will defo win...She's not popular here but I think she's ok. She's good craic, lies around the place talking about her hairy bits and general unladylike stuff and is game for a laugh...I was turned off her for a while because I disliked John J so much and was sick looking at them. I'd prefer to see her win though than Dave or Mario ...creepy and was mean to Ben:mad:. As for Dave and his 'glory':rolleyes: Words fail me:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Hello Ann been awhile :)

Ive watched the whole thing but not been very active over here, Josie will probably win but im gonna hate to see her win it :(

I suppose anybody but her!

Finally after me going on for a couple of years now they have gone and done a BB All Stars :D

• Advertisement

Andrew's a nice lad...It'd be great for his confidence if he won. He's done well in this series. I do wish Josie wouldn't keep forcing out the laugh, it's very false:(.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement