Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post While Watching Ultimate BB11 Minute to Minute Discussion **ENTER AT OWN RISK**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭greenmachine88

John james doesn't mess about:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭MissMiami

Saw this on the Channel 4 website:

"Yesterday Ben was set a task by The Tree of Temptation where he had to arrange an arm wrestling competition amongst his fellow housemates. He was also instructed to drop some 'street ' slang into his conversations with people. If he did all of this, and beat at least one girl in an arm wrestle to prove his 'manliness', then he would win back all of the housemates' suitcases.

However, Ben decided that he wasn't going to carry out either of these tasks and was reprimanded by The Tree of Temptation as a result. During his dressing down Ben was told that he was going to feel the 'wrath of The Tree of Temptation' but The Tree only hinted at what his punishment might be. The angry chest of drawers said "Ben, you are a joke. Read into that what you will".

Finally Ben was told that he had to come to the bathroom before any of the other housemates woke up this morning to learn more about his punishment. Yet again Ben opted not to do this, something we are sure will just enrage the tree even further."

Nobody disobeys the Tree of Temptation and gets away with it!

Ben is going to regret that! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

MissMiami wrote: »

However, Ben decided that he wasn't going to carry out either of these tasks and was reprimanded by The Tree of Temptation as a result.

I dunno about that. I think Ben had the measure of that tree tonight :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

So apparantly Shabby just told Josie that she won't leave if Caoimhe is evicted as its up to the public yadda yadda...however, then Caoimhe came out and said something like "When me and Shabby go tomorrow..and we will.."

So Scabby hasnt told Caoimhe their little pact isn't happening. She's doing a fantastic job of setting Caoimhe up while playing up the "I love her" bullshít.

Man I hope shes out soon. She's such a horrible person.

Well apparently Ben has to do a comedy stand-up routine live outside the house in front of the eviction crowd!

Ben really isn't the best person for the job so it's an excellent punishment!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Chinafoot wrote: »
    So apparantly Shabby just told Josie that she won't leave if Caoimhe is evicted as its up to the public yadda yadda...however, then Caoimhe came out and said something like "When me and Shabby go tomorrow..and we will.."

So Scabby hasnt told Caoimhe their little pact isn't happening. She's doing a fantastic job of setting Caoimhe up while playing up the "I love her" bullshít.

Man I hope shes out soon. She's such a horrible person.

Hopefully Josie will tell Caoimhe,and shabby gets booted sorry outlawpete.
    And then shabby gets the boot and caoimhe stays and shows her real self :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

caseyann wrote: »
    Hopefully Josie will tell Caoimhe,and shabby gets booted ..

:mad:
    caseyann wrote: »
    sorry outlawpete.

You're fine .. :p

If the bookies are right Caoimhe is a a gonner.

I never seen the odds so short on Betfair, ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

OutlawPete wrote: »

Ok if she is going i dont mind shabby staying and winning for you to win your money :D
    But no more of them two in same house for the love of sanity :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Well apparently Ben has to do a comedy stand-up routine live outside the house in front of the eviction crowd!

Ben really isn't the best person for the job so it's an excellent punishment!

Classice!Its going to be cringey to watch :) I wonder how they're going to do it,as It wouldnt be right to have him go outside to the crowd to that baying mob,who are bound to shout nasty things about Ben and other housemates??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

panda100 wrote: »
    Classice!Its going to be cringey to watch :) I wonder how they're going to do it,as It wouldnt be right to have him go outside to the crowd to that baying mob,who are bound to shout nasty things about Ben and other housemates??

they'll probably just have him in the task room and have it on the screen outside for the audience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Id be a little worried because Sunshines price has halved since this morning with a lot of bookies... thats a bit worrying tbh.. :mad::(

UPDATE AT 6.02PM Sunshines price is in still falling... so who knows whats gonna happen tonight???
    Shes now evens to get evicted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i dunno, will ben even bother writing this stand up comedy thing at all?.. he doesn't seem to give a fcuk tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,998 ✭✭✭conorhal

Id be a little worried because Sunshines price has halved since this morning with a lot of bookies... thats a bit worrying tbh.. :mad::(

UPDATE AT 6.02PM Sunshines price is in still falling... so who knows whats gonna happen tonight???
    Shes now evens to get evicted

It's probably a reaction to knicker-gate last night. JJ is some kind of freakn' bullet-proof chick assassin! First of all he had a blazing row with Rachel painting her as a bitch in a paranoid rant, now he's done the same to Sunshine!
    It's probably all the daft beckham obsessed chicks and tweenage girls that can't see past a six-pack to his rotten core... because he's dreamy! I dispair for young girls these days, I really do. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

conorhal wrote: »
    It's probably a reaction to knicker-gate last night. JJ is some kind of freakn' bullet-proof chick assassin! First of all he had a blazing row with Rachel painting her as a bitch in a paranoid rant, now he's done the same to Sunshine!
    It's probably all the daft beckham obsessed chicks and tweenage girls that can't see past a six-pack to his rotten core... because he's dreamy! I dispair for young girls these days, I really do. :eek:

Thats exactly what i was thinking... Hope she survives tbh..
    Her price is currently fluctuating like mad... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

conorhal wrote: »

wtf?! rotten to the core?? you're mad!

tbh, i thought i would hate him because of the way he looks.

i think he's a complete softy :confused:

mailrewop wrote: »
    they'll probably just have him in the task room and have it on the screen outside for the audience.

I think he does have to stand outside the house to perform his routine!

I can't wait! It's going to be hilarious! (Not necessarily his jokes :))

I think he does have to stand outside the house to perform his routine!

I can't wait! It's going to be hilarious! (Not necessarily his jokes :))

if that's true then it's just stupid cause he can easily get information from people in the crowd. looking forward to it though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

if that's true then it's just stupid cause he can easily get information from people in the crowd. looking forward to it though.
    I agree that it's silly to allow him to interact with the crowd- still can't wait though!! :D

went quiet well :pac:, i wonder will he have a few more friends inside the house from the reception he got from the crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

went quiet well :pac:, i wonder will he have a few more friends inside the house from the reception he got from the crowd.

Could be onto something there mailrewop!!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

now for ya.
    well done ben, ya sod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 523 ✭✭✭carly_86

WOO HOO Sunshine is gone

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Good. Sunshine was getting on my nerves the last few days. :)

Shabby is so in love ..

Watching the Live Feed there and she is defending Molly Malone (even though she is talking bollox) and staring at her non-stop.

I wish she had got evicted, Irish bint :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Ife really has it in for Dave. She's in the bathroom now quizzing Mario now about how he could be friends with Dave after his gay marriage immoral comment. Fair play to Mario for saying that when he makes friends he takes on board some of their negative aspects as well if he still feels they have a good core!!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Shabby is so in love ..

Watching the Live Feed there and she is defending Molly Malone (even though she is talking bollox) and staring at her non-stop.

I wish she had got evicted, Irish bint :mad:

Scabby is not in love, have you been watching?

When it suits Scabby, then we see the adoring looks at Caoimhe but when it looked like their closeness was the reason they were up Scabby changed and started saying Caoimhe was using her.

That really is the Pot calling the Kettle black.
    Ife really has it in for Dave. She's in the bathroom now quizzing Mario now about how he could be friends with Dave after his gay marriage immoral comment. Fair play to Mario for saying that when he makes friends he takes on board some of their negative aspects as well if he still feels they have a good core!!

Ify is Govan the second, it's so obvious what she is doing but I think she thinks she is safe.;)

I wish BB would give Scabby back her hat, that yoke on her head is woeful looking.

Scabby is not in love, have you been watching?

Course I've been watching.

Caoimhe WAS using her, she's a nasty piece of work.

You can read into it that she was just saying that as it suited her, if that's what you want.

Shabby did go over the top over the hat (she admitted that in the Dairy Room) but Caoimhe still done her best to make her look bad by saying that she would give the hat if it was hers etc etc.

She's a slimey snake.

It was great to hear the cheers for Shabby tonight, just goes to show that not everyone is reading her wrong.

I really think Scabby instigated the whole non relationship tbh.

Their was nothing there sexual or otherwise.

I also think Caoimhe saw this as a way of staying in.

But Scabby has changed towards Caoimhe when nommed, and sure Caoimhe is just as bad.

I want to see the house free of one of them, I really don't care which one.

I really think Scabby instigated the whole non relationship tbh.

Their was nothing there sexual or otherwise.

Shabby fancied her and told her, she hasn't hid the fact that she is attracted to her and I think that is genuine.

It is Caoimhe who is sending mixed signals when it suits her.

If she is not interested then she should stop pushing Shabby against the wall and kissing her neck.

She's a manipulative tease.

Think we would all see a different side to The Shabster if Caoimhe wasn't there.

I don't think Shabby is an angel, far from it .. but she is no where near the bad bitch that she has been made out to be.

• Advertisement

Shabby fancied her and told her, she hasn't hid the fact that she is attracted to her and I think that is genuine.

I agree.
    It is Caoimhe who is sending mixed signals when it suits her.

Yet she told Scabby from the start that she had a boyfriend.

So they both were honest with each other.
    If she is not interested then she should stop pushing Shabby against the wall and kissing her neck.

She's a manipulative tease.

She want's to stay in, so does Scabby.
    Think we would all see a different side to The Shabster if Caoimhe wasn't there.

I really don't see how, as Scabby's highlights so far have been down to her fancying Caoimhe, and Caoimhe realising this will make good tv, there is no one else in there for her to latch on to to further herself in BB re Story lines.
    I don't think Shabby is an angel, far from it .. but she is no where near the bad bitch that she has been made out to be.

I don't think she is a bitch, just someone who saw an opportunity with Caoimhe and went for it.

Don't forget they all knew each other before they went in this year.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement